• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wanna make an easy 30k?

Yep. This is 100% true. My local Police Department, and Dumb ass city council was all patting themselves on the back at the press release the day after this gun buy back happened. As I was reading about it in the morning, I just laughed, knowing they just got scammed!

Playing devils advocate. I wonder if they could try to interpret that into manufacturing firearms for sale? Is it a gun Buy Back, which would indicate selling? Or would it be considered surrendering them for desctruction with a reward for giving them to the cops?

Playing devils advocate. I wonder if they could try to interpret that into manufacturing firearms for sale? Is it a gun Buy Back, which would indicate selling? Or would it be considered surrendering them for desctruction with a reward for giving them to the cops?
There was an amnesty clause.

Then they would have to arrest the buyers too.

I don't ever remember reading about it being illegal to buy a homemade firearm. Only to manufacture firearms for sale you need a FFL.

I would guess they could use the same laws that exempt LE from prosecution when they buy drugs undercover.

A 3D printed “gun” doesn’t have to be a working firearm, most cops couldn’t tell the difference.

A 3D printed “gun” doesn’t have to be a working firearm, most cops couldn’t tell the difference.

Again I am only playing devils advocate. But those are awful big nuts he's putting on the chopping block. I wouldn't trust the Gov't that much.

Now I'd make something that's chambered in 317Fairytail to turn in, but even then I'd be concerned unless I had federal amnesty.

Bravo, fucking bravo 👏👏
giphy-9.gif

Reactions: acudaowner
I thought it great they accepted lowers not even full guns got to love people whom profit off of stupidity

So this has the wheels turning. wonder how many of these events happen nationwide. 🤔 i just looked in an area of California I used to live in and there was at least 5 this year in different cities around the metro area.

what happens if they say were not buying that and turn you away. can they let you drive off with your items and then pull you over down the street? think they'll have a problem with me rolling through a Cali gun buyback with Idaho plates? should probably use a rental.

what happens if they say were not buying that and turn you away. can they let you drive off with your items and then pull you over down the street? think they'll have a problem with me rolling through a Cali gun buyback with Idaho plates? should probably use a rental.
Hire a lawyer sue the department for discrimination. 🤣