• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms **Want To Buy** Allen Engineering AEM-5 or Ops Inc #12 Mk12 5.56 Suppressor

clcustom1911

Muppet Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2017
    The River in Arizona
    I have a PRI Mk12 Upper with the Ops. Inc brake/collar on there. Obviously the only suppressor that will fit on there is the AEM-5 or Ops Inc #12 suppressor. Can't find them anywhere right now and I'm on every dealers e-mail (Charlie's clones, DSG Arms, etc) list and I've contacted AEM who says to contact dealers. Yay, awesome.

So, I am asking if anyone just so happens to want to part with theirs. Obviously we will go through the legal dealer route, etc, etc. No FedBoi entrapment funny business allowed. I've seen them retail for $650-$750 + stamp, but obviously the times being what they are, supply/demand, etc, let me know what your price would be and we'll see what we can work out.

Thanks for reading.

DSG arms will backorder it. I just spoke to them and there are still a bunch left on the backorder list (16 backorders and 30 cans coming in) before their incoming order from AE is fulfilled. no ETA though and the oldest on the list dates back to October.

Last edited:
    I originally bought my AEM5 from High Caliber Sales. I remember back then still going on a backorder/wait list, but the communication was great from them the whole time. Their website lists them as available, maybe give them a call!

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Looks like another member and I may have worked something out. I'll update the title with "found" when the deal is officially official.

They're going for $1,500 + on gunbroker right now, so if you have to have one I guess that's not a terrible price. There should be a few more batches dropping sometime this year before Ron retires, so keep an eye out.