• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Want to defund the police? Better get *really* self-sufficient...

SniperWolf6mm

Private
Minuteman
May 14, 2020
Truck Drivers Say They Won’t Deliver To Cities with Defunded Police Departments

I-43-Protest-696x497.png

In commie "utopia" it's all riots and looting until resources run out :D

Just turn off the 911 system. Have a recording " thank you for calling 911 we appreciate your call. We regret to inform you that due to the police defunding and the covid-19. If this is a true emergency, please take care of it yourself or call the neighbor thank you"

Who will the rioters, looters and protesters call when 27 idiots get run over by a semi truck that didn’t appreciate their efforts?

Oh they'll still call 9-1-1. Remember we're talking about leftists here. Their brains are incapable of making the actions to consequences linkage.

If further proof is required, just ask them how their SJW nonsense that passes either Congress or state legislatures is going to be enforced. I'll wait.

Why do they need incoming supplies when they have the people’s garden?
Let's be clear, the garden is there just in case their soy shipment from china gets blockaded...sorta like an 'insurance policy' (to quote the great Peter Strzok)

Last edited:
Reactions: Steel+Killer
So many seem to think that if they succeed there will simply be no police, and those pushing this hope that we will simply get along. Nothing could be further from the truth. Open your eyes, they want something to replace the police. The police in theory exist to enforce law and keep order, to provide an country where we can safely leave our wives and children to go to work every day. In the new way those with the power of the police will not exist to enforce an impartial law, they will exist to impose the will of our new tyrants.

Blue state governors and mayors loved the preview where they were using SWAT to close down churches and protect rioters. I cared for it somewhat less. Follow the path where it leads and behind the blue states stands in shadow China, the invisible puppet master.

Or if you prefer I am a simple fool full of delusion.

Local governments and people have to learn they reap the seeds that they sow. Their decisions can have a negative impact. Seems like that does not soak into their minds. Agree with the truckers 100%, different way of boycotting. Genius on their part.

Maybe the truckers have something there. Cut off those cities. No dealings of any type. For now we have the right to make our own decisions.

I’ll deliver there. Don’t need the police to protect me now and won’t need it then.

My my how people have become accustom to relying the the government for protection.

The TV is now full of video of how the mob attacks. Our tradition is that most of these animals are kept in prison, but now in states like NY where the prisons have been emptied and bail reform enacted to put the criminals back on the street the instant they are apprehended the situation has changed. If you are in a fortified position and willing and able to preemptively use lethal force that's one thing. In the long tradition of cowards then will attack when they have numbers and surprise in their favor and they will attack with incredible force and no warning.

I am fortunate to live in the part of NY where this does not happen, and have a life that does not require me to travel to places where it does. But Aside form Jerry Michlic level shooters few innocent people will emerge from those attacks unscathed. Policing the streets is a legitimate function of government, and when allowed our police do it pretty well. Lets just let them do their job. Lets remove a few blue state assholes so they can do their job.

Reactions: Skwerl
I had a power surge and did not finish.

I think the truckers are genius. Trucking amounts to around 95% of delivered goods. Truckers could deny service to the cities that defund the police. etc. After about 2 weeks of no food, etc. the citizens would not be happy with their city leadership. I don't know how many Teamsters are left in the industry but they would have an impact if they participated. If there was an organized truckers protest, they could carry the day. This is done routinely in Europe. I don't think Amazon or Wal-Mart can sustain the larger cities.

It would be a novel way of saying "We don't agree". Non-political and Trump could sit on the side lines.

I would donate to a "Go Fund Me" web site to help the truckers.

To me the trucking industry has the power, I don't think they realized they did. Don't think the national guard would be able to fill in, in the long term.

Truckers to me are conservation and don't buy in to all the liberal flavor of the day rhetoric.

If they delivered any items it would be medicines and supplies for the hospitals, etc.

Let the citizens that elected the officials live with their decisions and the ensuing discomfort.

Hmmm, rallies in support of the truckers at the big truck stops.

Reactions: Skwerl
New York just announced today that it would be defunding the NYC Police Department to the tune of One Billion Dollars...

Reactions: diverdon
The ities will literally burn . The Emergency Services often need police protection and there are neighborhoods in svery city that police accompany them . Git yur marshmallows ready . Gonna be a long hot summer . in the summer in the city .

Reactions: diverdon
Oh they'll still call 9-1-1. Remember we're talking about leftists here. Their brains are incapable of making the actions to consequences linkage.

If further proof is required, just ask them how their SJW nonsense that passes either Congress or state legislatures is going to be enforced. I'll wait.

Okay, gonna point something out here that my lovely wife brought up.

They aren't calling the police.

At least in their minds.

They call 911 and the people there decide to send the police for them.

So,... if the police show up, they didn't call for them, they only called 911...

Okay, gonna point something out here that my lovely wife brought up.

They aren't calling the police.

At least in their minds.

They call 911 and the people there decide to send the police for them.

So,... if the police show up, they didn't call for them, they only called 911...
That’s probably pretty accurate.
Just like how they eat meat but don’t believe in killing animals to get it.

Nope; I don't think it's so sad at all. The quickest way to shut up a pack of morons is to give them precisely what they demand; and lots of it. Let them gorge on it. Let them gag on it.

The morons will not be in charge, the people who seek the destruction of our Republic will be in charge, they will have all the money that was going to the police, but instead of hiring honest men to enforce the law they will hire thugs to enforce their will. Do you truly think it would be worth it to just shut some folk up? Most city folk do not want this, or at least they din't want it two weeks ago, now most are afraid to say what think, rather they think what they are told. Do we really want to take this to the next step? I know I don't I wanted to stop it a long time ago. I wanted to have someone put a stop to Minneapolis police murders after Mohammad Noor murdered that woman a few years ago. But with that said there is nothing more important than honest decent police. And if you just fire them all it will not be that easy to replace them.

Reactions: Bender
The issue is never the issue, the issue is always the Revolution.

Reactions: mrtoyz
these people never quit, they never stop. they just keep coming. i’m a peace loving guy, i just want to live and work in peace.

i dont see how that is possible with the track we are on currently. either kneel to your overlords, or confront these cocksuckers and straighten some shit out. choose your poison and drink up.

Reactions: geek65
I'd rather defund the local school system.

If they defund the police and you get a property tax bill to fund the public school system and you opt out of paying, who then is going to show up at your door with an eviction notice?

And even if they do then prevail upon the registrar of deeds to change ownership of your property to the school system, who then is going to oppose you when you show up in person and command them to change ownership back to whom it rightfully belongs? I'll leave it to your imagination as to what methods would be sufficiently persuasive.

Defunding the entire enforcement mechanism is defunding a whole lot more than just one department. Go ahead and throw the baby out with the bathwater. I wouldn't mind seeing their Department of Marxist Indoctrination collapse. Like my father used to tell me, "I can make another one that looks just like you."

File under: Be Careful What You Wish For.