• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WARNING ~ TR ~ My experience

I wasn't even a member when this thread was started, but my two cents... I shoot at a range in Dade city, Florida... 10 min from zephyrhills ( TR's home) and was told by numerous range officers that DR used to bring rifles out there to test fire and had been banned from range due to being such an A-hole. Guess that's why he's at manatee now.

After reading all 15 pages of this horror story, something kept bothering me, like a stone inside my shoe. It was a feeling that I knew ndnboy71 from somewhere. Then I remembered from where! Now its either him or one of his ilk, but ndnboy71 sure sounds a lot like the legendary Gekko45 http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/ . Could it be that he traded in his dangerous and unrecognized position in retail security for a more prominent position as a "corpsman" in the USN? Give the link a read, look for the similarities, then THINK ABOUT IT. Just saying.

Well I am still waiting to get home and check it out first hand because I had it shipped to my brother in Ohio to pick up while i was deployed. He sent me pictures and everything looks good so far.

Thank you for your service, but just curious ...
How does that work out on the ATF 4473?

Last edited:
Thank you for your service, but just curious ...
How does that work out on the ATF 4473?
Now don't get me started on what really is and isn't "interstate commerce" and whether Congress can have something like continuing plenary power over anything that EVER moved in interstate commerce, or which has some component part that in recorded history moved in interstate commerce.

FDR's packed Supreme Court had no respect for the Founding Fathers' ethos of "leave me alone"! Modern courts have not had the courage or intellectual honesty to reverse bad depression-era legal precedent. Remember, these were the same maroons who thought the State rendering mental defectives infertile, and locking up Japanese-Americans AND German-Americans in concentration camps was just dandy. The "justices" involved in those decisions were from the political movements which also fed Nazi efforts at "eugenics".

There are ways to "legally" transfer firearms among family members, but I don't want to get into that sad sorry mess.