• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Washington State to ban Semi-Auto's very soon

LilGucci

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 7, 2019
The bill passed the Senate, and has made its way to the Democrat-controlled House a couple of days ago. We finally get to take a look at everything going into this:

All AR15/AR10's and AK's style rifles
PDWs like the CZ Scorpion or H&K MP5 or anything like it
Semi-Auto Shotguns with a Pistol Grip

There will be a Grandfather clause for those who already own these weapons, but only for one generation (meaning your children cannot pass on your firearms to their children). The language of the bill makes it sound like there will not be an exception for parts that you can assemble into a firearm, so it might be best to stock up on triggers, barrels, handguards, etc.

Ultimately will be decided in court.

Fuck Ferguson and Dimslee

Fuck the Democraps

And what is the NRA doing... buying mansions, vacations, wardrobes... (ie nothing worthwhile)

Last edited:
Good bout time
shame-jerry-seinfeld.gif

Last edited:
This is the down side of the recent SCOTUS ruling, these chuckleheads figure they have nothing to lose and can posture and virtue signal, and the only down side might be wasting their constituents tax dollars.

Reactions: eca7891
Well they have been successful thus far in WA State with magazine capacity restrictions.... since July 1st last year or something.

Just the next step for the fucktards!

Only conclusion is. Buy more now!

And when you get old, take them fishing; lots of accidents when fishing ya know…….and lots of deep water in Washington ya know…….to either loose your guns in or your politicians….

This will fail in the end. The Supreme Court has already ruled that the burden of proof falls to the state to prove their case. Weapons that are "in common use for lawful purposes" will not be banned.... This has been the case in several recent Circuit and Supreme Court cases.

Reactions: eca7891
Yes they will and there is not a thing you can do about it. Even though the state constitution is very strongly in support of the right to bear arms, there actually might not be a single judge in the entire state that supports the rule of law and will rule in favor of gun owners. If the right to bear arms is upheld, 2/3rds of the state will ignore the ruling.

Only conclusion is. Buy more now! dither about for the next several months posting threads about decisions you plan to make in the next couple of months about guns guns you plan to build in the next couple of years. Bonus points if you change directions every time someone points out a competing option. More points if your planned arsenal has so much overlap that if it ever sctually gets built, you’ll never be able to decide which gun to shoot.
Fixed

• Haha
Reactions: darkfader
Yes they will and there is not a thing you can do about it. Even though the state constitution is very strongly in support of the right to bear arms, there actually might not be a single judge in the entire state that supports the rule of law and will rule in favor of gun owners. If the right to bear arms is upheld, 2/3rds of the state will ignore the ruling.
I hope you're wrong, for Washington's sake of course. It's almost entirely the Puget Sound area that is liberal, the rest of the entire state votes red. Even with Vancouver neighboring Portland, it is still more conservative than any area in the Puget Sound area, so there ought to be at least one judge who can put a temporary restraining order against it or injunction (I don't know how laws work lol, forgive me).

Reactions: simonp
The bill passed the Senate, and has made its way to the Democrat-controlled House a couple of days ago. We finally get to take a look at everything going into this:

All AR15/AR10's and AK's style rifles
PDWs like the CZ Scorpion or H&K MP5 or anything like it
Semi-Auto Shotguns with a Pistol Grip

There will be a Grandfather clause for those who already own these weapons, but only for one generation (meaning your children cannot pass on your firearms to their children). The language of the bill makes it sound like there will not be an exception for parts that you can assemble into a firearm, so it might be best to stock up on triggers, barrels, handguards, etc.

Slight correction. Bill has not passed the senate. Bill is about to be voted on, and passed, in the house, then off to the senate.

Watching the WA House debate the bill was absolutely ridiculous and painful to watch. Full display of people (all Dems and some Repubs) who do not know what the hell they are talking about.

Imagine, working a job in which you affect millions of people but have no understanding of doing said job? That said 'job' can cause people to lose EVERYTHING.

In my line of work, such stupidity and ignorance would end up with a lot of dead people... Me in jail, and no excuses about "I don't know but I'll do this anyway..."

Absolutely disgusting portrayal of (improper) civics today.

Reactions: DIBBS
In my line of work, such stupidity and ignorance would end up with a lot of dead people... Me in jail, and no excuses about "I don't know but I'll do this anyway..."

Same for me. If I was half as ignorant as most politicians, I would already be dead along with possibly many others. These ignorant fools should be dragged out into the streets and flogged for being so dumb; my wife always says, “If you’re going to be dumb, you better be tough”.

If we were as ignorant about their hobby/profession and shooting our mouths off like they are about banning it for no good reason other than misplaced wussy anxiety, I wonder what ridiculous nonsense would be coming out of our mouths??

Last edited:
Reactions: DIBBS
How much anti gun money from Bloomberg and Soros is poured in to Washington state each year?
Millions from those two political class scum has been bank rolling all the anti gun groups and legislators
here in Minnesota. For many years and the current Democrat control of all three houses here.
Is going to ram through every bad anti gun idea that has been floated around for the last 30 years or more!

Anyone who proposes or votes for any law , regulation or act that is a violation of the Bill of Rights should be charged with Treason and Sedition and summary executed, in a most public way. If they are not in custody, they are to be deemed an outlaw and its every persons duty to do them harm. They have no protection of the law and should be handed as such.

Anyone who funds, donates or participates in a law, regulation or politican who does the above, will be stripped of all wealth, stripped of citizenship and expelled from the country under punishment of death.

Same for me. If I was half as ignorant as most politicians, I would already be dead along with possibly many others. These ignore fools should be dragged out into the streets and flogged for.being so dumb; my wife always says, “If you’re going to be dumb, you better be tough”.

You don't need to be smart. You just need to be a functional cog in their political machine to pass muster.

Watching the WA House debate the bill was absolutely ridiculous and painful to watch. Full display of people (all Dems and some Repubs) who do not know what the hell they are talking about.

Imagine, working a job in which you affect millions of people but have no understanding of doing said job? That said 'job' can cause people to lose EVERYTHING.

Absolutely disgusting portrayal of (improper) civics today.
This movie used to be a satirical comedy, now it's a documentary.

OIP.BsGzmZWlB2goUMgp_4iJtAHaKs

And my favorite president...President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
OIP.ptkYBnk8sI7uZgd-VX-tegHaEj
OIP.uZQh2VqRm9Q_mQ0kKgc24QHaD7
OIP.sDlSpomTa0SL3rADTGwDBwHaG0

Reactions: Stevo86
Well, I lost all my firearms in the hood canal. What a shame. :mad:

How much anti gun money from Bloomberg and Soros is poured in to Washington state each year?
Millions from those two political class scum has been bank rolling all the anti gun groups and legislators
here in Minnesota. For many years and the current Democrat control of all three houses here.
Is going to ram through every bad anti gun idea that has been floated around for the last 30 years or more!

The closer you look the more surprised you will be when you find how how cheaply Americas leftists will sell out their country.

The bribes Ukraine and China pay America's politicians to buy our freedom, technology and weapons are less than pennies on the dollar. The Indians who sold Manhatten island to the Dutch got far more money for it as a percentage of its value than Joe Biden got for opening the southern border for drug cartels.

A simple hooker, ounce of coke and a few grand in cash will get the average congressman to give away a deal worth tens of billions of dollars. That would be like you buying a 911 GT3 Porsche for a Snickers bar.

Honest elections have not happened in Washington state in naerly 20 years. There is nothing you can do at this point to turn this state around. If everyone opposed the governor in the next election, they would do as they always do and simply replace real ballots with ballots favorable to themselves. Mail-in voting is a complete fraud.