• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Way too far

"After a newly formed “racial justice committee” sought to tackle Target’s reputation of appealing primarily to white suburban shoppers, efforts were made to make the store more welcoming for black people while also stocking more products made by black-owned brands."

Hilarious!
First you bow, then you grovel.

Reactions: Milo 2.5
lol....cucks.....

fucking battered wife syndrome over here.

Reactions: 308pirate
You never know, getting woke might qualify them for Infrastructure Investments, Fed QE pumping, and cheap imports from Xinjiang.

Their stock is up appx. 35% since Election Day. And CEO Cornell's total compensation just got bumped to $77.5 Million.

It pays to be in the club.

It's really very simple.

From the story:
"the store was reopened with the goal of catering more to black shoppers and being less “racist.”"

Say What.gif

• Haha
Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
I stopped shopping there when they stopped carrying ammo years back

I stopped shopping at Target when they let humans with dicks who self identified as women with dicks use the ladies crapper. I suggested a way to stop this...identify as a female with a dick, go into the ladies restroom, put the seat down and piss ALL over the place. The real women will scream bloody murder to Target management.

Place is fucked up. The name of the store is "Target", yet they don't sell targets.