• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"We are not going to be peaceful much longer", victim of lockdown warns Gavin Newsom at town board meeting.

I'm watching things closely to see which way they go. I plan and prepare to be able to pile on when the party starts. If the November election is won by the Democrats, and they take the Senate and the white house, it's only a short while afterward that they go full authoritarian. If they outlaw meaningful private gun ownership that's the line in the sand for me.

Ah Happy Camp......O'brien is another one.

Like most of small town America, 99% of the folks in these areas would give you the shirt off their back if you needed it. The other 1% will remove your head with the shirt......

What can you say? It's home.

I'm in Douglas County now. BTW, That GAP .300 you sold me is a HAMMER!

Reactions: Mike_Honcho
Maybe the Sons of Liberty are reconvening after 250 years which would be a good thing. What he stated should be repeated to every politician because they never think about that aspect what so ever because they have been embolden by years of apathy from The People. Politicians believe that you can't even wipe your ass without them.

Maybe the Sons of Liberty are reconvening after 250 years which would be a good thing. What he stated should be repeated to every politician because they never think about that aspect what so ever because they have been embolden by years of apathy from The People. Politicians believe that you can't even wipe your ass without them.
We need to wipe our ass with them...

While in agreement I'm of the opinion next to nothing will be done.
Conservatives by nature are law abiding.
Any and all "uprising" will be stomped on with maximum responce.
This will have the effect of quelling any momentum they might try to garner.

R
I think you’re completely wrong, there has to be a catalyst, we just haven’t reached that point yet, the colonials went for a long time before the line was drawn, but when it was, shit hit the fan right quick and now. You can bet your ass the minute they turn us Law abiding citizens into sure enough outlaws, we will oblige them, I’m not saying I want this but I’ll be damned if my son is going to be raised in a communist country!

If that happens I think the country will be shocked by the ferocity that citizens will respond with to an attack from the government.

And make no mistake, Mr Zapata was not hinting at street rioting Antifa-style. He was hinting at something far more directed and far more "energetic".

Guess time will tell!

I fear America has become far too soft to go get some. Nobody will act until the tyrannical boot of an overbearing government is on their neck - and then it will be far too late because they will come for us one by one.

Agreed.

PS Nobody is taking dude seriously that is on that panel. I do love how he pointed out the guy asleep. But, I can say this, those asleep and not taking it seriously maybe be in for a rude awakening, if it ever kicks off. They certainly aren’t helping themselves. I don’t know of anyone actually prepping and training together but I do know many likeminded individuals that are prepping, for something and the sentiment that something is very wrong, is growing. I wouldn’t be surprised if there were groups out there but they aren’t likely to be talking about it on a open forum.

But first we need to get some mules...

Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 8.11.49 PM.png

If you're unwilling to leave your home, leave your family, give up everything ... then you're part of the problem. This incremental chipping away is what they realized decades ago. Chip away and people will let it happen. Try to take it all at once and you'll see a Monster. So, we will never see the monster.. the liberal/communist machine is by far smarter and more willing then the peaceful conservative.

It's so unfortunate that there are so many well trained people here that they are completely unwilling to use those skills to fight for this country.

While in agreement I'm of the opinion next to nothing will be done.
Conservatives by nature are law abiding.
Any and all "uprising" will be stomped on with maximum responce.
This will have the effect of quelling any momentum they might try to garner.

R
Pretty much this. You can't even point out what would realistically need to be done to save this country without catching a two week ban for "calling for open war."

If you're unwilling to leave your home, leave your family, give up everything ... then you're part of the problem. This incremental chipping away is what they realized decades ago. Chip away and people will let it happen. Try to take it all at once and you'll see a Monster. So, we will never see the monster.. the liberal/communist machine is by far smarter and more willing then the peaceful conservative.

It's so unfortunate that there are so many well trained people here that they are completely unwilling to use those skills to fight for this country.
Timing is everything.

I worked LE in California for 3 years in the 90's. I lived in a place called Happy Camp. People, especially most Californians, have no fucking concept of what goes on in NorCal off the I5 corridor. Some people call it the "Emerald Triangle" "State of Jefferson" There are roads there that LE cannot drive down in a marked unit or you will get shot at. The Tribal LE Office at Hoopa has concrete screens in front of it with bullet pock marks from being shot at. Del Norte, Siskiyou, Mendocino, Shasta, Humbolt and Trinity Counties are crazy when you get off the beaten path. Appalachia has nothing on this place.

Back in the 80's the Hells Angels tried to control the dope trade along the Klamath river road. Apparently someone disagreed and smoked a couple bikers with a rifle as they whizzed down the road.

A place called Orleans there was a drunken drugged out riot where they called Humbolt County SO and in the mayhem a building was burned to the ground and a deputy went missing. Deputy or his body has never been found.

A kidnapping turns into a murder and a small child is dumped in a 55 gallon drum ends up in the Klamath river.

Mushroom buyer gets robbed and beaten. They wanted to make sure he was dead so they lit him on fire. That didn't kill him either. His name was Jack he was Laotion. Jack was a good son of a bitch. Not sure what ever happened to him. Skin grafts I imagine.

Add Indians, rampant unemployment, no hope, no running water and no electricity in some places (I'm not exaggerating) and extremely remote country with people who have seen it all and run amok state government and you have a recipe for a generational feud/war. People down there just don't forget. Don't get me wrong, there are really really great people there too but there are also people who will slit your throat for a pack of cigarettes.

Yea it’s wild up there. I used to backpack and motorcycle camp west of 5 between 36 and 299 all the way north off hwy3. Never went anywhere without some decent hardware.

a great read is “Hidden War: How Special Operations Game Wardens Are Reclaiming America's Wildlands from the Drug Cartels” by John nores. In the book he talks about finding punji pits outside of wiskeytown. I’ve come across those first hand. Pretty crazy feeling knowing that shit was set intentionally in America

Guess time will tell!

Agreed.

PS Nobody is taking dude seriously that is on that panel. I do love how he pointed out the guy asleep. But, I can say this, those asleep and not taking it seriously maybe be in for a rude awakening, if it ever kicks off. They certainly aren’t helping themselves. I don’t know of anyone actually prepping and training together but I do know many likeminded individuals that are prepping, for something and the sentiment that something is very wrong, is growing. I wouldn’t be surprised if there were groups out there but they aren’t likely to be talking about it on a open forum.
Here's what I see and have seen it all my adult life, part of that running a shooting range. Conservative 2nd A supporting gun owners, at least in Texas, can be some of the most arrogant, independent assholes you'll ever run across. If they work hard and own a home, a new truck, have a family, and a gun safe full of guns they don't need anyone, especially telling what to do, or so they hope.

There is so much swaggering on a gun range it's like being around a bunch of male dogs walking stiff legged and hackles up before a fight. They shoot and go home. You think those guys are going to come together and form a cohesive unit?

When Texans were getting ready to declare their independence from Mexico they would gather at one persons mud and stick cabin, build a roaring fire, uncork a jug and get worked up as they howled their grievances at the stars. Then they whipped a huge, well equipped Mexican Army with such savagery and conviction and established themselves as the baddest fuckers on the continent, Mexico never recovered.

We still have that meanness but don't have that kind of comradery today.

Last edited:

Many people here have fought for their country. There is a time and a place and this isn’t it. When the time is here, you will know. It’s that simple. Those that have seen it certainly don’t wish it upon their fellow man, but if the time comes, like I said you will know, then I don’t doubt brothers in arms will come to aid. But, it’s going to take a spark. It hasn’t been ignited yet. But like I said, the sentiment that something is very wrong is growing.

When Texans were getting ready to declare their independence from Mexico they would gather at one persons mud and stick cabin, build a roaring fire, uncork a jug and get worked up as they howled their grievances at the stars. Then they whipped a huge, well equipped Mexican Army with such savagery and conviction and established themselves as the baddest fuckers on the continent, Mexico never recovered.

So pretty much these fellas - 72 into a 96 hour meximeth bender...... we're in trouble!

im-196095.jpeg

Regarding the Facebook thing. As individuals, patriot groups etc. need to switch to Gab. Not for sharing pics of our new cute puppy but for uncensored free speech and communication.

Reactions: TexPatriot
Thread was getting a little heavy, I was trying to inject some levity....you've seen the memes correct - BoogBois fueled by boogersugar.....

They say comedy is timing.

ETA - its just a google image
'I am a cowboy, looking for anything heavy.'

Actually, the Mexicans that survived the Battle of San Jacinto claimed later that the Tejanos were on something, as they fought like they were possessed.

Still not sure what to think of the BoogBois.

guess you all missed that video of the guy who shot Antifa after Antifa assaulted him with a skateboard.
This is where it will go.
Great video, BTW.
Justice served by a citizen carrying a handgun.
Then remember as the gent in the above video reminds us; we have pissed off Nam Vets still with us and combat experienced Vets coming out of 20 years of combat with civilian looking dudes. Good training for urban warfare and otherwise.

guess you all missed that video of the guy who shot Antifa after Antifa assaulted him with a skateboard.
This is where it will go.
Great video, BTW.
Justice served by a citizen carrying a handgun.
Then remember as the gent in the above video reminds us; we have pissed off Nam Vets still with us and combat experienced Vets coming out of 20 years of combat with civilian looking dudes. Good training for urban warfare and otherwise.

Good. Any lizard-people sneaking up on someone with a skateboard needs to be deaded.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Well I just think there is a lot of fatalistic, bold talk on the internet. When you have a demographic that can't even boycott or do some of the simple things, jumping to armed rebellion it all seems rather fantastical.

Unlike these antifa turds the conservative demographic has something to loose. Job, home, 2 cars, gun rights, wife, kids in school ......

well, motherfucker......either put your balls in a wheelbarrow and take them to town....

or shut the fuck up and sit down. you are doing a WHOLE lot of talking down to folks for ‘not taking action to yoru personal approval level’ while sitting on your ass doing exactly what you are criticizing others for. can you NOT see this?

I was just thinking today how the lib hoard is allowed to run wild and free. While we have to obey laws. Why are they privileged? Why cant we have equal justice?

I worked LE in California for 3 years in the 90's. I lived in a place called Happy Camp. People, especially most Californians, have no fucking concept of what goes on in NorCal off the I5 corridor. Some people call it the "Emerald Triangle" "State of Jefferson" There are roads there that LE cannot drive down in a marked unit or you will get shot at. The Tribal LE Office at Hoopa has concrete screens in front of it with bullet pock marks from being shot at. Del Norte, Siskiyou, Mendocino, Shasta, Humbolt and Trinity Counties are crazy when you get off the beaten path. Appalachia has nothing on this place.

Back in the 80's the Hells Angels tried to control the dope trade along the Klamath river road. Apparently someone disagreed and smoked a couple bikers with a rifle as they whizzed down the road.

A place called Orleans there was a drunken drugged out riot where they called Humbolt County SO and in the mayhem a building was burned to the ground and a deputy went missing. Deputy or his body has never been found.

A kidnapping turns into a murder and a small child is dumped in a 55 gallon drum ends up in the Klamath river.

Mushroom buyer gets robbed and beaten. They wanted to make sure he was dead so they lit him on fire. That didn't kill him either. His name was Jack he was Laotion. Jack was a good son of a bitch. Not sure what ever happened to him. Skin grafts I imagine.

Add Indians, rampant unemployment, no hope, no running water and no electricity in some places (I'm not exaggerating) and extremely remote country with people who have seen it all and run amok state government and you have a recipe for a generational feud/war. People down there just don't forget. Don't get me wrong, there are really really great people there too but there are also people who will slit your throat for a pack of cigarettes.
My uncle Al was Humboldt County Sheriff for two terms back in the day. Some things just don't change over time. The times do...

Reactions: DuneBoer
I was just thinking today how the lib hoard is allowed to run wild and free. While we have to obey laws. Why are they privileged? Why cant we have equal justice?

Lol, what? What justice? What wild and free do you envy? Would you like to strip naked and spread eagle in the street or shit on a police car?

My uncle Al was Humboldt County Sheriff for two terms back in the day. Some things just don't change over time. The times do...

I must have mental block about my first day on the job there. I responded to a murder backing up a Siskiyou County Deputy. Looking at the scene inside a ramshackle house along the Klamath River was the body of a Karuk Indian Man lying near his wood stove on the floor. He had severe head injuries with brain tissue exposed. His bare legs were cut and burned. On the floor was a bloody axe. I said they must have tortured him. Deputy said no. Looks like they bashed his brains in and left him for dead. He had convulsions and his legs flopped on the hot wood stove. If I remember right they killed him for $130.

Facebook started deleting Patriot group pages today.....
I hope these groups have other ways of communicating.

We should get these Patriots onto the Hide. Do they browse SH?

Fuck Facebook with a nail and barbed wire studded Louisville Slugger. It is full of obnoxious Karens, Branch Covidians, and hoodboogers last time I checked...

Lol, what? What justice? What wild and free do you envy? Would you like to strip naked and spread eagle in the street or shit on a police car?
Not quite sure how you read this into what I said.I was referring to having them arrested and imprisoned for their crimes. I don't want shit on a police car....but I'd that floats your boat have at it

Apparently it looks like Facebook and probably all the other big "Social Media" Technocrats are planning to shut off any news they don't like if the election doesn't go the way the Communists want.

I'm guessing they want to cut off any fund raisers to help pay for lawyers and recounts when widespread fraud becomes evident.

It looks like the Communists are well ahead of the game planning their take over one way or another.

The APCs and Tanks roll up the street and kick your door in at midnight. 50 SWAT types bust in and take you and your guns to the cattle truck. Good luck.
Remember Waco?
Just be ready for that level of shit.

Commifornia wont get better until we get the dumbfucks out of office. One way or another.