• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We are providing the sharpened sword for our own execution.

We aren't the same Americans that shed the British. We are fat, slow, entitled and dependent. I'll die in the fight if it comes and we don't win, and some of you, no matter what you say will learn the new national anthem as long as they don't take away your McDonald's. I'm fucking disgusted with what we have become.

You guys know I am an Ayn Rand fanboi. You should read this:

1692373741764.png

It is really short, I finished it in about 3hrs, and I read slow, but a great deal. Hell it is even free here:

To not give it away it is set in the far future, population is back to the "stone age". In in pure collective-ism everyone is assigned a task from a young age, this is what you do. There is no innovation, it is very dark time. Being real fuzzy as I don't want to give it away. You are not you, you are we. (I) does not exist, everything is for the collective.

It goes into this world, what it is like, and one persons trip through it. He does find a girl, people don't have names, Liberty 5-3000 is a girls name, Equality 5-2521 is our main character, this is peoples names.

It follows this person from grade school through parenthood I guess I will say.....and I think I am already giving too much away with that.

Read the book, check back.

I think what other people saying by

Every time someone throws a black pill, I remind myself that there is no new thing under the sun. We have escaped tyranny before. We will again.

Is that it will happen, as it will happen in the book, we just might not see it. The entire it is always darkest before the dawn.

This is where I shy away from Orwell and drift to Huxley. I don't think the Proles would take it. I am thinking you do, as we currently are, and I can really see that. All fine as long as you have McNasty and a big mac. And you could be right, and I think "they" know that. This is Huxley, as long as they are "laughing" everyone is good. Happy is all that is needed and if you are not happy have a little sona, that will fix you right up. Sona.... legal weed? Is it the same thing? And there is no push for change in the Huxley world as why would you want change, you are happy, and everyone is in their place. You are conditioned from before birth in Huxley to think you don't want to play with Delta children, you can see that today. But the issue is not everyone is happy, and that was the key to the Huxley brave new world. 1984 hinges on the proles not doing anything, this is where I disagree with Orwell, people are not wired this way. I think people will rebel as we are seeing today long before we get to 1984. That world can't get to that time frame because people will not allow it.

I also brought up Anthem here, OH YEA I can see this real easy, I don't want to give it away. But yea I can see that world. And that world would sooner or later get a Equality 5-2521. One that will not bend or be killed......

Damn stopping there giving too much away.

You are conditioned from before birth in Huxley to think you don't want to play with Delta children, you can see that today. But the issue is not everyone is happy, and that was the key to the Huxley brave new world. 1984 hinges on the proles not doing anything, this is where I disagree with Orwell, people are not wired this way. I think people will rebel as we are seeing today long before we get to 1984. That world can't get to that time frame because people will not allow it.

I also brought up Anthem here, OH YEA I can see this real easy, I don't want to give it away. But yea I can see that world. And that world would sooner or later get a Equality 5-2521. One that will not bend or be killed......
China is pretty hard core on their control and indoctrination from birth on but NK is the best control experiment. Crazy, almost robotic population.
It's like any spirit of independence or questioning authority is being bred out of them.

Catch this Sean Ryan interview with Yeonmi Park where she paints the picture of growing up in NK.

Directly related to the topic. This is an essay by General Pasha Glubb entitled "the fate of empires." Its a short read but it may astound you in how much it relates to today. Glubb was in command of the British empires Arab corps nearly a ninghty years ago. He cites "multiculturalism" as one of the several factors that topple nations. There are other factors but it's best you read it yourselves, It's fascinating!

This is all by design.

Here is the free audio version.

If you would care to read.

Last edited:
You guys know I am an Ayn Rand fanboi. You should read this:

View attachment 8207442

It is really short, I finished it in about 3hrs, and I read slow, but a great deal. Hell it is even free here:

To not give it away it is set in the far future, population is back to the "stone age". In in pure collective-ism everyone is assigned a task from a young age, this is what you do. There is no innovation, it is very dark time. Being real fuzzy as I don't want to give it away. You are not you, you are we. (I) does not exist, everything is for the collective.

It goes into this world, what it is like, and one persons trip through it. He does find a girl, people don't have names, Liberty 5-3000 is a girls name, Equality 5-2521 is our main character, this is peoples names.

It follows this person from grade school through parenthood I guess I will say.....and I think I am already giving too much away with that.

Read the book, check back.

I think what other people saying by

Is that it will happen, as it will happen in the book, we just might not see it. The entire it is always darkest before the dawn.

This is where I shy away from Orwell and drift to Huxley. I don't think the Proles would take it. I am thinking you do, as we currently are, and I can really see that. All fine as long as you have McNasty and a big mac. And you could be right, and I think "they" know that. This is Huxley, as long as they are "laughing" everyone is good. Happy is all that is needed and if you are not happy have a little sona, that will fix you right up. Sona.... legal weed? Is it the same thing? And there is no push for change in the Huxley world as why would you want change, you are happy, and everyone is in their place. You are conditioned from before birth in Huxley to think you don't want to play with Delta children, you can see that today. But the issue is not everyone is happy, and that was the key to the Huxley brave new world. 1984 hinges on the proles not doing anything, this is where I disagree with Orwell, people are not wired this way. I think people will rebel as we are seeing today long before we get to 1984. That world can't get to that time frame because people will not allow it.

Damn stopping there giving too much away.
I read "Atlas Shrugged" in the early 90s. Only to see all of it come to fruition. Where the hell is John Galt?

Reactions: Lightning8
Nobody in this thread even hinted at that "advice".
I come from pretty fucking poor and respect it.

You are coming across as apologetic. Practice standing your ground openly even if you think it may get you in trouble.
Perhaps I was too subtle.
1692377327290.jpeg

Reactions: Terry Cross
Im gonna skip all the posts, no offense, and just say that none of this matters until someone comes up with a real actionable solution. Everyone here knows the issues. We’ve known for quite some time. What’s the solution?

Reactions: nikerret
Im gonna skip all the posts, no offense, and just say that none of this matters until someone comes up with a real actionable solution. Everyone here knows the issues. We’ve known for quite some time. What’s the solution?
163CB9B9-F6EC-4A17-9B6F-391A9B55C2EA.jpeg

I read "Atlas Shrugged" in the early 90s. Only to see all of it come to fruition. Where the hell is John Galt?

I don't think there is one, one thing I do know is sure as hell is not Trump.

I think you will see a great many of smaller, local sometimes very local versions come up when things get a little bit worse.

I really think what happens in the next election, and leading up to it for that matter will put grease on the tracks, or slow the train down a bit. Notice I did not say stop or reverse the train, slow down or speed up. We are going down hill, and personally I think we are past stopping it, we are going to hit the bottom no matter what anyone does, we are going to the bottom.

Pretty doom and gloom I know, I also think many on here will not be around to see it.....your kids might, your grand kids, yea I will put money on that time frame.

All you can do is take care of you and your own, and keep a low profile. I really suck at that last one, I think we all do. If we did keep a low profile we would not be here in the first place drawing attn to ourselves.

I have been hearing from USBP, DOS, DHS and Tx guard peeps about the HUGE numbers of foreign nationals coming freely into the country unrestricted for the last 2 or 3 yrs. This doesn't even count the 3+ million that we had border "encounters" with.

Pretty convinced that some are on a "mission" and they are using our own laws, money and stupidity to prepare.

We are fragile, arrogant and lazy as a society. We are in fact providing the sword to our own executioner.
The two articles are intertwined but relay the same message. Food for thought.

./
Late to the party.
Sobering articles. Unfortunately factual it seems.
Thanks (I think)

China is pretty hard core on their control and indoctrination from birth on but NK is the best control experiment. Crazy, almost robotic population.
It's like any spirit of independence or questioning authority is being bred out of them.

Catch this Sean Ryan interview with Yeonmi Park where she paints the picture of growing up in NK.

I have seen a few of the interviews of different people from there. It is quite interesting. There is a video of a guy from Cuba that goes into a Cabelas. He just can not possibly get his mind around it. It is so off the chart it might as well be Mars.

That is something to take note of. IF something happens how long will it be before "the people" discover the real truth.

Remember that NK guard that jumped over the line a few years ago. These are the cream of the crop over there. Vetted to the n'th degree because of how close they are to "freedom". This guy jumped over. He is under fed, these guys get the best the NK has to offer, he is full of parasites, I think I remember a few different kind of worms in his gut. And this is the best there is. The people in charge over there know the head of the pin they are sitting on. That guy that jumped over there a little bit ago, you know he is being kept with minimal contact.

I remember the story of a russian destroyer in WWII that got into Sweden's waters, they interned the ship and crew like a neutral country is to do for the duration of the war. Some of them took swedish wifes. After the war back to the USSR you go. Then when they get there, straight to jail do not pass go.

The western press gets word of this and says hay what about those guys. USSR says oh we will round them all up in a few months and have a nice meeting with the western press for you to see they are just fine, just give us a few months, you know we have a big country and parts of it is pretty remote and rural. During those months they get fattened up, they are allowed to have their hair grow, and they are told this is what you are going to say, if you don't you will be right there to see everyone you care about destroyed in front of your eyes in ways you can't even imagine. Then we will torture you to death. So I suggest you say you are doing great. And they did. After that back to prison you go.

That story was in gulag archipelago IIRC. That is another that should be required reading, but it is a toughie.

So, my Brother @Terry Cross , being of sober mind, and alert to the ravenings, posts to remind Brothers to stay steadfast, and united with Brothers,
1 Peter 5-8,9
Screenshot_20230818_124020_Chrome.jpg

And minions of the evil one attack my Brother TC.
Furthering the mission of evil.

Brought to you by the 1st Amendment and Snipershide, protected by the 2nd... which will eventually lead to the demise of a few of evils minions, and, that thought is a big Yay...

Choose your camps wisely.. just sayin..

As a man with experience, does that video sound at all authentic to you?

If I remember correctly, Bert posted a similar video in the past which alleged the 240 was being fired from a helicopter. It showed a helicopter off in the distance with some cartoon-like muzzle flashes out the side with the same cheesy audio.

It doesn’t sound like the urban machine gun fire I remember.
Il listen closely later. I'm sure there are others here also with 240B experience.

Doc

I don't think there is one, one thing I do know is sure as hell is not Trump.

I think you will see a great many of smaller, local sometimes very local versions come up when things get a little bit worse.

I really think what happens in the next election, and leading up to it for that matter will put grease on the tracks, or slow the train down a bit. Notice I did not say stop or reverse the train, slow down or speed up. We are going down hill, and personally I think we are past stopping it, we are going to hit the bottom no matter what anyone does, we are going to the bottom.

Pretty doom and gloom I know, I also think many on here will not be around to see it.....your kids might, your grand kids, yea I will put money on that time frame.

All you can do is take care of you and your own, and keep a low profile. I really suck at that last one, I think we all do. If we did keep a low profile we would not be here in the first place drawing attn to ourselves.
I completely agree. And as I have said before, there may be some balkanization. I live in a state that has its own energy, water, and ports. We were once an independent nation. It could possibly be so, again. In which case, I could be near the border of the commies. Right now, I think of anyone north of the Red River as a yankee.

No.
No, he has no clue.
Hasn't even had one neuron in his skull stop and think about that.

When I was at TAMU in the early 80's, President Reagan deported an ass load of Iranian students and workers. Not sure how many Iranians were enrolled at TAMU but pretty sure it was way over 100. I remember they had something like 48hrs to settle their business and get picked up. A student friend downstairs from me got a 1980 TransAm with less than 20K miles on it for $400 cash.

Anyone familiar with ATAPs (Anti Terrorist Assistance Program) will quickly tell you that we have consistently had to fight against foes that we trained.
9 out of 10 of the typical attendees to ATAPs courses taught in the 80's, 90's and 2000's are super low IQ knuckle draggers that are incapable of complex problem solving but that 1 out of 10 is smart and will come back to haunt you years later.

Anyone with the curiosity to understand our enemies knows that the founder of the movement that would become Al-Queida was an Egyptian educated in the US.

However, the real news in your post is that much of what afflicts us is home grown via our own foreign policies and the ADHD with which we execute them.

The real killer is convenience culture and materialism as the standard for the American dream. When it became a race for toys and posing over character, education and family it was the beginning of the end. If you’re not a major shareholder of a number of tier one corps then frankly, you don’t matter anymore. Thank your lobbyists and unchecked corporate political ‘sponsorship’.

So, my Brother @Terry Cross , being of sober mind, and alert to the ravenings, posts to remind Brothers to stay steadfast, and united with Brothers,
1 Peter 5-8,9

Choose your camps wisely.. just sayin..
In times of great peril such camps as I would reside in will need to be ever vigilant.

There would be zero tolerance for someone that can't be trusted to be on the same team for the same cause.
Can we turn our back on that person without worry and could we shut our eyes for rest without worry?

In dire times, such considerations must be made.
Those whose character cannot be relied upon would pose just as much threat to the camp as any outside enemy.

Such a person or persons would be removed from the equation in the same way a diseased plant should be plucked from the healthy crop already struggling to grow.

I appreciate you.
Be well brother.

As a man with experience, does that video sound at all authentic to you?

If I remember correctly, Bert posted a similar video in the past which alleged the 240 was being fired from a helicopter. It showed a helicopter off in the distance with some cartoon-like muzzle flashes out the side with the same cheesy audio.

It doesn’t sound like the urban machine gun fire I remember.
I remember Mike Adam's did a study on the gunshots and recordings of tge event in Vegas. In his analysis there were three shooters based on the sounds of muzzle reports and impacts in the recordings. None of which were on a helicopter. He narrowed down the distances and overlaid it on Google earth and pointed out the rooftops the shooting most likely came from. It was pretty interesting.
Aye

My father would skip his own meals to help keep food on the table.
Lots of hand me downs here.

I used to, still do sometimes, treasure hunt in salvage yards. Still love repurposing, and bringing ''junk'' back to life.
These skills will prove their usefulness value, yet again.
My dad repurposed stuff so much I lost count. I guess I picked up on it from him. I've got pieces of metal that have been in two or three projects in their time. Some old lumber from barns that were as old as me (only 36) are in some of my current buildings and other random stuff. Long live the hoarders lol.

I remember Mike Adam's did a study on the gunshots and recordings of tge event in Vegas. In his analysis there were three shooters based on the sounds of muzzle reports and impacts in the recordings. None of which were on a helicopter. He narrowed down the distances and overlaid it on Google earth and pointed out the rooftops the shooting most likely came from. It was pretty interesting.
I saw an analysis that showed two shooters. One at 450 yards, which would be the Mandalay. the other at about 250 yards. Going in a radius from the concert grounds, there were two places. A building belonging to the Catholic Church and a pile dirt and select fill at a construction site.

In addition, eye witnesses there recall seeing gun shots from ground level.

Another footage was from a guy entering the concert area and hearing single shots, at first.

Another footage I saw was from a guy filming from stage left in the ground as Jason Aldean was going into a song. And what you can hear is not an AR-15 with a bump stock. This sounded like an M-2 or it's cousin, the commercially available M-134. Either one has a distinctive sound. My money was on the Ma Deuce.

Also, no one explained how a man in his 60s was able to break out a window that can stand heavy winds and stresses from the building swaying.

One of my favorite theories was that anonymous, the hacker group, intercepted emails between the Clarke County SO and the FBI. Phillip Paddock was an FBI asset helping to catch jihadis buying guns in USA. The jihadis learned that it was a set-up but went, anyway. When they arrived, they killed Paddock and took his guns and went to town. And the rest of the weird song and dance was the FBI trying to cover up its clusterfuck.

Which makes a lot of sense. It romantic to think the FBI are masterminds. Nope, a bunch of bumbling fools looking for dogs to shoot.

Last edited:
That Shawn Ryan interview was absolutely fucking gut wrenching. I knew it was bad over there but I had no idea it was that bad. That should be required viewing in school. Only knowing that is what is to come of communism can change minds.

One of my favorite theories was that anonymous, the hacker group, intercepted emails between the Clarke County SO and the FBI. Phillip Paddock was an FBI asset helping to catch jihadis buying guns in USA. The jihadis learned that it was a set-up but went, anyway. When they arrived, they killed Paddock and took his guns and went to town. And the rest of the weird song and dance was the FBI trying to cover up its clusterfuck.
Yes that

Or

It was all to cover up a (successful?) hit on some Saudi prince or whatever

Reactions: Ronws
That Shawn Ryan interview was absolutely fucking gut wrenching. I knew it was bad over there but I had no idea it was that bad. That should be required viewing in school. Only knowing that is what is to come of communism can change minds.
Interview about where?

Seriously?
No just messin. Trying to lighten the atmosphere a bit. I do worry about what is coming here, already here, homegrown etc. most havent a clue. But, with nobody taking action and everyone wanting to be the grey man and not enter politics to change things, then I fear it’s only gonna get worse. Many say in the next 25 years. I doubt it will be that long, sadly.

Reactions: Terry Cross
No just messin. Trying to lighten the atmosphere a bit. ........
Tracking.
I dig it.
, then I fear it’s only gonna get worse. Many say in the next 25 years. I doubt it will be that long, sadly.
Agreed.
With each crisis, government will pinch civil liberties, freedoms and privacy "for the sake of our protection".
You can bet your sweet ass that there are plenty of crisis in the que. Post #1 of this thread framed just one such potential crisis.

Victory via incrementalism.
The parable of the boiled frog.
Death by a thousand cuts.
Etc......

Tracking.
I dig it.

Agreed.
With each crisis, government will pinch civil liberties, freedoms and privacy "for the sake of our protection".
You can bet your sweet ass that there are plenty of crisis in the que. Post #1 of this thread framed just one such potential crisis.

Victory via incrementalism.
The parable of the boiled frog.
Death by a thousand cuts.
Etc......
Well, there is possibly a little light in the tunnel. If we suffer, the world will suffer. So there is that. There is also opportunity in chaos. So there is also that. It’s how much you can suffer and what you can do after that determines the outcome. However, I don’t really want to see that here, any of it, and am super fearful of what rises up in the aftermath. I’d say we play the long game but I don’t think we have time for that. The question is, is taking care of you and yours really the best we can do or are we just lazy and complacent? I feel like, and I’m just as guilty, we all complain, but nobody is willing to make any sacrifices to make stuff happen. At minimum we could create some PACs and start lobbying while simultaneously trying to get our people on the inside. The issue is none of our people want to give up their lifestyles. So in a sense, we, the very people in here, get what we deserve.

Oh I want to add, that imo, it should be required, no idea how to make it happen, but required of every person in this country to go and visit some shithole for a little while. Friend of mine got back just this week from a small time overseas and said he is very thankful to live in America. I told him to remember that and to not take that shit for granted.

no shit

It started long long ago

Right about the time the shit hole people came here , flew flags from their home country , refused to learn English and actively started to turn the USA into “back home “

You import enough Africans or Europeans or Mexicans your country will start to mimic africa or Europe or mexico

Women and “Diversity” have destroyed this great nation.
Take a breath. If you think the diversity across the immigrants wasn’t what made this country great then you simply haven’t paid atttention. As for the slant on women. Really? Tell me how a woman’s stopped you being something better?

Blaming like this is frankly stupid and pitiful. You think men haven’t been responsible for catastrophic decisions and when they were they were colored and/or gay?

Are we still this fucking stupid?

Take a breath. If you think the diversity across the immigrants wasn’t what made this country great then you simply haven’t paid atttention. As for the slant on women. Really? Tell me how a woman’s stopped you being something better?

Blaming like this is frankly stupid and pitiful. You think men haven’t been responsible for catastrophic decisions and when they were they were colored and/or gay?

90% of those immigrants were of what ethnicity?

Are you comparing today’s welfare rats that fly other countries flags to the immigrants of 100 years ago ?

L
O
L

And yeah women voters destroyed this country

Educate yourself

You are.

Must be blind or retarded.
Or
Both

• Haha
Reactions: NoDopes and Rthur
90% of those immigrants were of what ethnicity?
Are you comparing today’s welfare rats that fly other countries flags to the immigrants of 100 years ago ?

L
O
L

And yeah women voters destroyed this country

Educate yourself

You are.

Must be blind or retarded.
Or
Both
If you’re blaming your lot in life on immigrants or women then you’re a weak boy and you deserve every deafest you’ve handed yourself.

You thinking whites are superior makes you a piece of shit and it gave me serious delight when I curb stomped cunts like you back in the UK and the occasion twat here.

You marched with the KKK? You part of the Nazi party? I doubt it. While they’re twats I at least respect them having conviction enough to be out there. I’m guessing you lack even that.

A cowardly racist. Could there be anything more pathetic?

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG
You thinking whites are superior makes you a piece of shit
Lol
Why cause sone euro trash says so ?

Look at a globe. See which countries everyone wants to go to. Which ones are shit holes.

Who invented *everything*

Who commits the vast majority of crime Read sone crime statistics

Etc

Lol
Why cause sone euro trash says so ?

Look at a globe. See which countries everyone wants to go to. Which ones are shit holes.

Who invented *everything*

Who commits the vast majority of crime Read sone crime statistics

Etc
And yet these lowlifes are destroying your wondeful Reich?

Doesn’t say much for your superiority does it?

Now fuck off. You’ve already had more of my attention than you deserve. Oh, and as someone you’d consider an invading ethnic May I thank you for the free money, the loose white women and your job. Keep working hard for me bitch.

I saw an analysis that showed two shooters. One at 450 yards, which would be the Mandalay. the other at about 250 yards. Going in a radius from the concert grounds, there were two places. A building belonging to the Catholic Church and a pile dirt and select fill at a construction site.

In addition, eye witnesses there recall seeing gun shots from ground level.

Another footage was from a guy entering the concert area and hearing single shots, at first.

Another footage I saw was from a guy filming from stage left in the ground as Jason Aldean was going into a song. And what you can hear is not an AR-15 with a bump stock. This sounded like an M-2 or it's cousin, the commercially available M-134. Either one has a distinctive sound. My money was on the Ma Deuce.

Also, no one explained how a man in his 60s was able to break out a window that can stand heavy winds and stresses from the building swaying.

Which makes a lot of sense. It romantic to think the FBI are masterminds. Nope, a bunch of bumbling fools looking for dogs to shoot.
I can promise you “mother” nor any of her variations where on the field that night, I’ve seen up close what she does to the human body and there where none of those injury’s that I am aware off………

Last edited:
Reactions: Skunk
I can promise you “mother” any any of her variations where not and the field that night, I’ve seen up close what she does to the human body and there where none of those injury’s that I am aware off………
Okay, well, no one ever proved which weapon was used and it sounded a lot like that. So, what injuries did you see in Vegas? I am not doubting you. I just wondered what it looked like to you. Some kind of .22 caliber for sure? That would fit with .223 Rem (5.56X45 mm NATO.)

I was not there and so I cannot verify what the injuries were.

And thank you for your service, by the way.

Take a breath. If you think the diversity across the immigrants wasn’t what made this country great then you simply haven’t paid atttention.

The United States of America's strength is the unique ideals in our Declaration of Independence, the individual's right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. And, that our government was instituted with the purpose of protecting those rights, beholden to the citizen. Those ideals have such strength that they can unite a diverse people to a common cause.

Diversity did not make us, the ideals that unite us, have and continue to so. That is why so much effort is expended to destroy them.

The United States of America's strength is the unique ideals in our Declaration of Independence, the individual's right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. And, that our government was instituted with the purpose of protecting those rights, beholden to the citizen. Those ideals have such strength that they can unite a diverse people to a common cause.

Diversity did not make us, the ideals that unite us, have and continue to so. That is why so much effort is expended to destroy them.
Agreed. The universal appeal of those ideals, and the mass migrations to these lands that they created across cultures and peoples.

I respectfully disagree.

We are the keeper of our rights. Hence the militias.

Gov was instituted to keep the states united and protect our borders.
Complete utter failure.
You are not wrong.

"In order to maintain a well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Period, paragraph, end of book, forever, amen.

Last edited:
Reactions: XP1K and 96coal449
Reactions: XP1K and BurtG
And it has been written that the people have the right to overthrow a tyrannical government, to protect their rights. These governments are instituted by the people, for the people. It was known, is known by most, government will not protect your rights....when left unchecked.
In just a few short sentences following my quote, they say right and duty.

But I only ever posted to bring attention to the faulty trope that we are strong because we are diverse. Again, those founding Ideals are strong enough to unite a diverse people.