• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

WE DID IT!!! CLOSED BogeyBrownsBigButtSplitterFund

I'm still 93% sure this is for Bogey's sex change operation, or at least some boobs.

You told me you liked my boobs just the way they are!!!!

And ArmyJerry , I told 1J that if he did this silly shit that I would not only put Tucker's mandated label on it, I would put whatever Army unit insignia that you chose on it. I'll put some German shit on it for my spirit human, I'll have a SH decal made if the HMFIC is cool with it. And any other ridiculous signage you bastids some up with with the exclusion of any Bernie, Hillary, rainbow flag, antifa bullshit.

Bro, this whole thing came about from a fairly long running thing in another thread. I begged 1j04 not to do it.

I am not, nor would I EVER, ask for ONE FUCKING THING from my brothers here on the Hide. And as for being hungry, etc There was a time when I couldn't afford to eat for the last 7-10 days of each month and was being kicked out of my apt. Not ONE motherfucker in my life, including my parents, had any idea that I was "in need". I've been eligible for a ton of govt benefits and didn't even use my GI Bill, much less pursue my disability.

As i alluded to, 1J and I had some deep personal talks about this and I had to eventually just trust the man to be the Deplorable that he is.

I'd written a bunch more, but just went back and deleted it. Maybe I am learning something in my old age.

THAT wsas never my concern nor criticism, Friend. Ive said what I had to say and am done. I understand what Jerry is saying in the next post and am good with it. Perhaps in MY old age Im just getting too practical.

Then theres the fact that while I havent missed a meal recently, If some fair wind doesnt blow my way in short order, the old homestead will go on the block. Not a good feeling.

Regardless, there was never any dis respect intended toward you or anyone, well maybe the one who called me a dork, and just a bit of Trolling sweet young [IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"Troll Stock Photo - 10795094","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Troll Stock Photo","src":"https:\/\/us.123rf.com\/450wm\/ddniki\/ddniki1103\/ddniki110300015\/10795094-troll.jpg?ver=6"}[/IMG2] Larry.

Bro, this whole thing came about from a fairly long running thing in another thread. I begged 1j04 not to do it.

I am not, nor would I EVER, ask for ONE FUCKING THING from my brothers here on the Hide. And as for being hungry, etc There was a time when I couldn't afford to eat for the last 7-10 days of each month and was being kicked out of my apt. Not ONE motherfucker in my life, including my parents, had any idea that I was "in need". I've been eligible for a ton of govt benefits and didn't even use my GI Bill, much less pursue my disability.

As i alluded to, 1J and I had some deep personal talks about this and I had to eventually just trust the man to be the Deplorable that he is.

I'd written a bunch more, but just went back and deleted it. Maybe I am learning something in my old age.

Shit, don't worry about that guy, he don't know what time it is. I'm like you, been homeless for a spell even when working dusk till dawn. Never asked anyone for shit, rarely took what was offered. I always take offers of good whiskey though, and most beers.

the world is changing, and stupid shit like some old gruff fuck that makes a hobby hunting down ordnance wants a log splitter, by God the internet will get him one.

y'all really gotta get the bitcoin though. I'd have sent this shit by now.

7th and 3rd, Bayonet and Marne divisions, my old units, paint that thing USMC Red, customize it.

Be okay if I do the 7th? When I worked with the 3rd I was really kind of pissed at how badly they treated their troops. I've heard how legendary the 3rd was, but in Afgh in 2013 or so they were completely fucking their people, and seemed to be proud of it.

If not, then I will totally put the "broken TV" on it

And ArmyJerry , I told 1J that if he did this silly shit that I would not only put Tucker's mandated label on it, I would put whatever Army unit insignia that you chose on it. I'll put some German shit on it for my spirit human, I'll have a SH decal made if the HMFIC is cool with it. And any other ridiculous signage you bastids some up with with the exclusion of any Bernie, Hillary, rainbow flag, antifa bullshit.

So what you're saying, 'Bama, is that you're gonna Ricky Bobby NASCAR the stink out of it. Uh huh.

So what you're saying, 'Bama, is that you're gonna Ricky Bobby NASCAR the stink out of it. Uh huh.

Why the hell not. I could probably even gag my way through putting an Auburn logo somewhere. But no promises unless there's a specific request.

Either way, I will climb it like a SPIDER MONKEY!!!!

Hey, I can be a piece of shit if I want to. it's in vogue.

$600 and change in a couple hours. Oh the possibilities. The man may be able to afford the "Grip Master" with the Pulsating Pussy Pump and Teflon Purge Valve. So Hot. :p

Why the hell not. I could probably even gag my way through putting an Auburn logo somewhere. But no promises unless there's a specific request.

Either way, I will climb it like a SPIDER MONKEY!!!!

:)

Got it ya Deplorable Bastid. Thx for playing and I know ya feel good for doing it.

On a side note I'm about at the 80-85% mark of who I knew would jump in. You guys NEVER disappoint. GOOD ON YA !!!!

Sure hhhehehe, but that is Army normal.

Be okay if I do the 7th? When I worked with the 3rd I was really kind of pissed at how badly they treated their troops. I've heard how legendary the 3rd was, but in Afgh in 2013 or so they were completely fucking their people, and seemed to be proud of it.

If not, then I will totally put the "broken TV" on it

Boom !!!

$826.90? Just like that? Yep, just like that. You guys are REALLY something else. I got a shit eating grin from ear to ear.
I'm thinking you guys are pretending this is some kinda Strip Club.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/media.giphy.com\/media\/7rvdAZyBd7HCE\/giphy.gif"}[/IMG2]

giphy.gif

Last edited:
You need to recalculate, sir. Then bitties take a minute to transfer. Paypal charged 7$ for that shit, bitcoin fee was 89 cents.

Hmmm, you said no Hillary. Which would be my first choice. So how about Obama's face on the front of the ram. Get to curb stomp him with every split.

Boom !!!

$826.90? Just like that? Yep, just like that. You guys are REALLY something else. I got a shit eating grin from ear to ear.
I'm thinking you guys are pretending this is some kinda Strip Club.

giphy.gif

Where did someone come up with $26.90?? That is shit i would do.

Bogey, please accept my apologies didnt intend to rain on youre sunshine. Enjoy your gift. Wish I was in a position to chip in.

You need to recalculate, sir. Then bitties take a minute to transfer. Paypal charged 7$ for that shit, bitcoin fee was 89 cents.

Wholly Copulating Fecal Matter !!!!! DUDE? You have just taken 1st & 2nd Place !!!!! I'm sorry for the charge. I thought Family and Friends was 'free'? But WOW. JUST WOWWWWW.
Great Card As Well. Too Funny. Thank You Playa. Seriously.
Your generosity is above reproach. And for the record, I now know I'm not the unhinged one.:p;)

You're a fucking animal man.

Hey, I just thought of something......I'd love to see a short video of the B-man putting the first round through "splitter-zilla". In fact, I must insist.

The only way for that to happen is for more of us to pony up. Do what you can guys, you only go around once in life and it feels good to share what you have been blessed with.

Wow. Not so happy with the direction 'some' are trying to take this. But I get it. But stop. Really. Just stop.
My Buddy in Utah (2ndAmendFan) just texted me because he gets it. I wish everyone could. It's not about the Splitter. It's not all about our Brother Bogey. It's about our Brotherhood as a whole. It's about what we can accomplish "IF WE CHOOSE". If you 'choose' not to participate fine. You wanna run with a crazy idea? Have at it. It's a thought on a whim that will meet fruition. Bogey, the coveted recipient, is our Brother and I thought as a "Brotherhood" we could possibly do something crazy as hell for him to prove a point. It's already proving more than that. Nobody is going to ruin this. Nobody. The man and I have had several chats regarding this and I'm adamant I want it to happen. Is he reluctant? Yep. Have I told him "we" got this? Yep. Is some of this helping the goal. Nope.

If we need to down scale we will. But that's really a last resort. I am more than prepared to rally my local Brothers for this. It's on, it's happening, and it's amazing. ;) Rationalize it anyway you want. It's a benevolent act among "Brothers". Period.

Now I gotta answer some PM's and Text's. JERRY LEWIS LIVES. :p

There used to be a time when if someone needed a new barn 20 men showed up and in a day there stood a barn. Later it was a guy with a 72 chevy pick-up that didn't run. Neighbors and friends came over with beer to help out. This has nothing to do with money nor a mechanical object.

This is about being a community, a brotherhood some would say. And a brotherhood does not have to include only those that participate. Of course some is required to a point, even if it is discontent. Maggot might be out on this one, but who knows what the future holds.

With 12,000 or some crazy number of "members" the brotherhood is comprised of the elite members. Probably less than 0.05%. You can't really ask to join as it requires action or sometimes lack of to gain respect.

Wholly Copulating Fecal Matter !!!!! DUDE? You have just taken 1st & 2nd Place !!!!! I'm sorry for the charge. I thought Family and Friends was 'free'? But WOW. JUST WOWWWWW.
Great Card As Well. Too Funny. Thank You Playa. Seriously.
Your generosity is above reproach. And for the record, I now know I'm not the unhinged one.:p;)

You're a fucking animal man.

Lol, get some bitcoin. Makes shit like this so much easier.

Hey, I just thought of something......I'd love to see a short video of the B-man putting the first round through "splitter-zilla". In fact, I must insist.

The only way for that to happen is for more of us to pony up. Do what you can guys, you only go around once in life and it feels good to share what you have been blessed with.

Wholeheartedly agree !!! We get ONE SHOT, hell, we gotta OneShot. ;)

WE MUST HAVE VIDEO OF THE WHOLE DAMN THING BOGEY. DELIVERY, UNPACKING, HELL GETTING THE CRATE OFF THE TRUCK. WE WANT IT ALL. THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC, EVEN BY HIDE STANDARDS. YOU CUT 4 FINGERS OFF ON THE MAIDEN RUN MAN THAT'S ON YOU. LMFAO

SPLITTER-ZILLA THAT'S GONNA STICK. :p

Hmmm, you said no Hillary. Which would be my first choice. So how about Obama's face on the front of the ram. Get to curb stomp him with every split.

Wrap the first round in the bottoms of a women's size 14 powder blue pantsuit from Salvation Army, shove it into zilla, video it and I'm over the moon. Hell, I'm getting steamy and wobbly just thinking about it.....I might even be convinced to contribute more to the cause. C'mon guys, help make it happen!

Wrap the first round in the bottoms of a women's size 14 powder blue pantsuit from Salvation Army, shove it into zilla, video it and I'm over the moon. Hell, I'm getting steamy and wobbly just thinking about it.....I might even be convinced to contribute more to the cause. C'mon guys, help make it happen!

That WOOD be Money !!!!

moneyshot-o.gif

We still have a few open phone lines folks. Cleanse yourself's dammit.

1J04, just flung a few shekels your way via anti gun paypal.

Last edited:
You should have my moneyshot.

BTW I'm fully expecting a youtube channel titled, 'Shit I crush with my wood chopper'

1J04, just flung a few shekels your way via anti gun paypal.

Copy That Brother. Just came in over the open line. Thank you man it's VERY much appreciated. We so have this thing it's not even funny. Your generosity is appreciated by ALL !!!!!!! Good On Ya !!!! ;)

You should have my moneyshot.

BTW I'm fully expecting a youtube channel titled, 'Shit I crush with my wood chopper'

AAAAAAAND IT'S HERE !!!!

HA, THANK YOU BROTHER !!!! AND YES, YOU HAVE REALLY GOOD BAD IDEAS. AND YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. I SENT YA MY ANSWER. :p

I GOTTA UPDATE THE MADNESS. AND NICE SHOT. ;)

If this is actually real, PM me, I have some conditions.

P.S. - I thought this thread was going to be about Bogey's affinity for BBW's.

P.P.S - https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&condition=new

$1687 + $4 shipping + 0 tax.

Just seen the reason I was leery of this at Amazon.

Check this out and give me some input. Anybody.

ruggedmade Shipping Rates

Shipping rates are calculated based as follows:
Per Weight ($1.20/lb) + Per Shipment ($4.49)
RuggedMade Reserves The Right To Choose Shipping carrier Based On Item Purchased

And here's the weight. 710 lbs. Daaaaaamn :(
37 Ton
270cc (9hp) Lifan, OHV, 4-stroke w/ Pull & Electric Start
16 GPM 2-stage "Hi-Low"
Single Spool with Auto-return Detent
20” = 12 sec; 24” = 14 sec
5" (cylinder) x 24" (stroke) x 2" (rod)
24 inches
Horizontal and Vertical
8 Gallons
AW-32 10-Weight (ISO 32) or AW-46 20-Weight (ISO 46)
1 year parts

That's so fucking gay how they did that on the sale page for 3.99 and then get you with the weighted charge afterwards. That's what I get for looking at Amazon for 30 seconds.

Did you ask about a .mil discount?

That's so fucking gay how they did that on the sale page for 3.99 and then get you with the weighted charge afterwards. That's what I get for looking at Amazon for 30 seconds.

I'll be looking for Mil, LEO, or intimidation discounts tomorrow. Believe that. They ship outta Boston but have a Warehouse in Portland for christs sake. Go figure. I'll be on the phone and report back. I can't see the PayPal account in the Gulag so hopefully any donations during the day I will get PM'd with the amounts to keep abreast of this. I got the feeling we're gonna hit pay dirt in 3 days or less.

There used to be a time when if someone needed a new barn 20 men showed up and in a day there stood a barn. Later it was a guy with a 72 chevy pick-up that didn't run. Neighbors and friends came over with beer to help out. This has nothing to do with money nor a mechanical object.

This is about being a community, a brotherhood some would say. And a brotherhood does not have to include only those that participate. Of course some is required to a point, even if it is discontent. Maggot might be out on this one, but who knows what the future holds.

With 12,000 or some crazy number of "members" the brotherhood is comprised of the elite members. Probably less than 0.05%. You can't really ask to join as it requires action or sometimes lack of to gain respect.

Disclaimer - I have consumed enough whiskey to type, but maybe not enough to be coherent.

That shit still exists. I thank God all the time for blessing me with the folks in my very most inner circle. My father, some other old farts, all with some background somewhere in mil, leo, farming, and some random shit like machinists and pipe fitters and whatnot, and crazy fucks like myself that try to fill in all the missing parts..

My whole life, most of what I've known is people that care about one another enough to spill a little blood or lose some time out of their lives for them over stupid mundane shit without the slightest bitchy tone in their voice or labored breathing. The folks I've met in the wild, most of them don't have any idea that people exist that are like that.

The ones that enjoy it, I try to keep around forever. Name it, you've got it type shit. Just stay, adapt, figure out how to contribute, figure out when to yield to experience, enjoy your life, help others enjoy their lives just like they help you enjoy yours, and do the things people depend on you to do. I add about one person per year to the roster, and fail to add 2 or 3 more.

I've been around the net a time or two and have met some incredible people, and like a billion that didn't seem worthy. The hide is a pretty cool little section. I'm very glad to be in a position to help get some busted up geezer a log splitter. Why a log splitter? I don't even care why. I just know I can help make it happen. Maybe one day I'll get to learn how to build a bonfire Alabama style. Maybe not. I'm fine either way.

There's a bigger picture here that I still can't see, but it seems pretty badass anyway. It has something to do with merging the ideas in your post into something like what forums and facefuck and twatter and cell phones and all that kinda bullshit offer, but without the institutional treachery we've come to expect from these methods of communication. I'm starting to believe the blockchain may be the baddest ass technology we could have been given by anybody, but it does depend on the internet, and so I believe defending the internet is THE MOST CRUCIAL THING.

/rant

That's an Amazon merchant listing, Amazon doesn't control their shipping methods or rates and the integration there is kinda lacking. If Amazon stocked the item in their warehouse, then things like prime and cheap second day delivery rates would apply. I think there is a barrier to entry for that to be the case, e.g., lots of product on a consistent schedule, which a log splitter company might have a hard time meeting.

Be happy to participate but I don't do paypal no I won't sign up. Is there another way?

For Bogey's new, and desperately needed, bowel disimpactor and ceremonial bris tool... I'm in.

I PM'ed 1J for his info. He doesn't know it yet, but I've got him signed up to work for several phone sex companies.

I wonder if we could find a way to ferry this from Boston on our own? All we'd need would be a few pickup trucks point to point and a fork lift at the transfer points.

Hell, if we let the guys play with it a little, I know we could definitely at least get it from NJ to VA ...

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/eKKfxHL.jpg"}[/IMG2]

You down with it, Sir Plows-a-Little? Kick those nasty thoughts!

I wonder if we could find a way to ferry this from Boston on our own? All we'd need would be a few pickup trucks point to point and a fork lift at the transfer points.

Hell, if we let the guys play with it a little, I know we could definitely at least get it from NJ to VA ...

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/eKKfxHL.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Holy crap on a cracker!!
That looks like a 13 year old boy attempted to Photoshop that thang

After visiting Sirh in Vermont I will be in Boston for a couple of days next week. I could hitch a trailer and bring her/it down as my contribution. Best I can offer at this point.