• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

WE DID IT!!! CLOSED BogeyBrownsBigButtSplitterFund

Disclaimer - I have consumed enough whiskey to type, but maybe not enough to be coherent.

That shit still exists. I thank God all the time for blessing me with the folks in my very most inner circle. My father, some other old farts, all with some background somewhere in mil, leo, farming, and some random shit like machinists and pipe fitters and whatnot, and crazy fucks like myself that try to fill in all the missing parts..

My whole life, most of what I've known is people that care about one another enough to spill a little blood or lose some time out of their lives for them over stupid mundane shit without the slightest bitchy tone in their voice or labored breathing. The folks I've met in the wild, most of them don't have any idea that people exist that are like that.

The ones that enjoy it, I try to keep around forever. Name it, you've got it type shit. Just stay, adapt, figure out how to contribute, figure out when to yield to experience, enjoy your life, help others enjoy their lives just like they help you enjoy yours, and do the things people depend on you to do. I add about one person per year to the roster, and fail to add 2 or 3 more.

I've been around the net a time or two and have met some incredible people, and like a billion that didn't seem worthy. The hide is a pretty cool little section. I'm very glad to be in a position to help get some busted up geezer a log splitter. Why a log splitter? I don't even care why. I just know I can help make it happen. Maybe one day I'll get to learn how to build a bonfire Alabama style. Maybe not. I'm fine either way.

There's a bigger picture here that I still can't see, but it seems pretty badass anyway. It has something to do with merging the ideas in your post into something like what forums and facefuck and twatter and cell phones and all that kinda bullshit offer, but without the institutional treachery we've come to expect from these methods of communication. I'm starting to believe the blockchain may be the baddest ass technology we could have been given by anybody, but it does depend on the internet, and so I believe defending the internet is THE MOST CRUCIAL THING.

/rant

Been busy as hell since this thing kicked off, but I gotta take a quick second to say just this. Brother, NOBODY could have said it better. You have hit it on the nail. It is what it is because WE can and you guys just GET IT. So damn proud of all you. I couldn't be more serious.

PS: LOOK WHAT YOU PEOPLE HAVE DONE. GOOD LORD.

LMAO when I saw that. I didn't even consider that my PayPal trailing balance would forever and perpetually be the loose change on Jerry's tote board.
Hilarious!

yylY0MP.jpg

635991373226678582-1645595494_giphy.gif

So it's out there NOW!! Thanks for adding to the chaos TUCKER. Gawd Damn You. :p

I PM'ed 1J for his info. He doesn't know it yet, but I've got him signed up to work for several phone sex companies.

I actually still remember when I liked you, hang on, I gotta call coming in. Gotta run and remember to change my voice.

"Hehroooo" Me Rooooosie, soooo hooooneee.

So Hate You.

I wonder if we could find a way to ferry this from Boston on our own? All we'd need would be a few pickup trucks point to point and a fork lift at the transfer points.

Hell, if we let the guys play with it a little, I know we could definitely at least get it from NJ to VA ...

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/eKKfxHL.jpg"}[/IMG2]

You down with it, Sir Plows-a-Little? Kick those nasty thoughts!

Ya know, that's a great idea. We'll have to give this a little further review................

We may just find a palatable course to take.

Please discuss.

Are we there yet?

Just like our kids on road trips. lmfao. No Sir. If we have to ship we're looking at bout $350 shy at this point. Gonna take a few days for the money to come in in the mail so if we get $350 we can stand down for a few days to see what comes in.

Ok, dropped the Kids off at the Pool unsupervised and here's where we stand. I've made the change of one outstanding amount down from $100 to $50, still all good and of course, GREATLY appreciated. We have $450 in "confirmed" pledges. Outta that $450, $100 is mine. So I'm waiting for $350 in the mail and we have one other $100 pledge that I haven't heard back from yet. I'll contact him only to see if he's able to follow through or not. It's all good of course, just need to know. We have "Secret Santa's" in waiting who are willing to up their ante if needed. Obviously "I", "WE", "US" only need to reach "OUR" mark, then we're good. Again, 'obviously' we're gonna wanna be if anything a tad over to cover any other "hidden" expenses like tax if that comes into play.

I didn't get a chance to call the company today due to work restraints. Nobody wants to hear about all the pain, just show me the Baby. I get it. I'll do my utmost for contact and TOTAL BILL to Mobile tomorrow. ANY leftover funds, which will/should be minimal I was thinking on just cutting a check and sending it to Bogey from "US" for his first few tanks of fuel and a couple Beers. :p Thoughts on that as soon as we have a "Hard Shipping Number" and "Hard Contribution Number" is appreciated. We are looking at $92.94 in "tax", really? On the internet and not ordering in State? Whatever. So we'll call that another $100 Dollar Bill. Here are our Freight options
Freight
  • Estes Express Lines $265.17
  • R&L Carriers $285.52
  • FedExFreightEconomy $359.60
  • UPS Freight $376.62

I just went in and plugged the necessary info in and now I don't see the $92.94 in tax? Maybe since it's not "in State" it takes it out? Would someone run this please with a zip of 36695 in Mobile. I'd appreciate it. I should have copy pasted it when I was at that portion to show you I ain't seeing things. Regardless, like I said, I think I cut a check for Fuel, Beer, and of course Stencils. ;)

Thoughts? It still looks like my Ballpark figure of $1800 is solid.

THIS JUST IN ANOTHER BENJAMIN/C NOTE IS ON IT'S WAY FROM A COVETED MEMBER WHO IS GIDDY TO GETTER DONE !!!! GOOD ON YA BROTHER AND BROTHER.

Standing by to receive. :p

Sounds good to me. you have our conversation and know where I stand.

Thank you Buddy. I know you're there. I'll either text or PM ya in a bit if ya don't mind. But honestly, I don't think we're gonna have to double dip. Shit, we are like just over 24 hrs into this ain't we? lmfao

I wonder if you could do a bid for shipping on uShip.com

Another thought !!! Like I said though, I have NO problem putting the screws where they belong and will try and work some magic on either the Seller's end or Shipper's end, for cause of course.

I'll be back Gentlemen. I have to run to fulfill a commitment, I know, SELFISH FUCK, but I gotta. I'll see ya in a bit.

Ok, got boots on and heading out the door, just had to say real quick, oddly enough, it's WOOD related. lol I got WOOD. :eek:

Why the hell not. I could probably even gag my way through putting an Auburn logo somewhere. But no promises unless there's a specific request.

HEEEEEY!! That was uncalled for. There wasn't before, but now there is. In fact, I will provide the decal.

HEEEEEY!! That was uncalled for. There wasn't before, but now there is. In fact, I will provide the decal.

Fair 'nough brother. That was actually directed at Veer, who some kind of way is an AU fan in Philly? But considering I'm hoping to come up and visit and not only bang some steel, but maybe pull a bream or two out of your ponds, I'll totally throw an Auburn logo on it. My best friend and his wife are both grads, so I may extort some free labor from him in the process

Your invitation is open.

I remember the avatar VG had with the blue and orange turban and the WDE. Never asked what his connection is. I didn't think he was really a fan, but maybe he is?

So Veer, what is your connection?

This just in Gentlemen. One of our "again' coveted members and one busy Guy has blessed the project with his love for this via instant gratification !!!! Thank You Brother. I know you're busy and it's appreciated on a level that "you' can appreciate for what you've done. I don't know how we're gonna all gonna run this by the spouse's and significant other's, but damn. Thank YOU!!!

Your invitation is open.

I remember the avatar VG had with the blue and orange turban and the WDE. Never asked what his connection is. I didn't think he was really a fan, but maybe he is?

So Veer, what is your connection?

Bo knows!

Am I allowed one sticker of choice?

Since vh20 is holding Bogey's Big Gay AL elephant feet to the Auburn fire, I'd say you can have my spot. Think Hooters service mark "Delightfully tacky, yet unrefined" when considering your choice.

Since vh20 is holding Bogey's Big Gay AL elephant feet to the Auburn fire, I'd say you can have my spot. Think Hooters service mark "Delightfully tacky, yet unrefined" when considering your choice.

It's not an either/or Veer, if you've got a decorative touch in mind then send it

It's not an either/or Veer, if you've got a decorative touch in mind then send it

1J04 needs to send along my PayPal note. I don't remember it word for word, and it isn't for publication.

By the way, Bogey doesn't have AL elephant feet, although they run in his family. Somehow he became a coonass and roots for them LUS boys.

By the way, Bogey doesn't have AL elephant feet, although they run in his family. Somehow he became a coonass and roots for them LUS boys.

Hell, that's right, I had forgotten that he's a LSUt Hog. How very admirably multi-SECultural of him.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/9KgmVfE.png?2"}[/IMG2]

Are we slowing down?

We may have to deploy the tactic Noveske did when people stopped caring about their overpriced stuff: TITTY TASSLES!

Are we there yet?

No Sir. Not yetski. Appears we're at a standstill. Best calculation at this point is $350 to $400 shy. :( Probably oughtta just call it $400 to be safe. Ya, definitely $400 shy. Just got back from spending some quality time with the Wife over at my 2 Boyz place of employment. :p Was hoping there would be a couple hits on the board waiting for me to see when we got home. Gotta confirmation PM from another great contributor letting me know the check is in the mail though. Outstanding, as stated in my PM back to ya, thanks a MILLION.

We all had names taped to our helmets. Momma was 'Sugar" and Dad was "Honey Badger", in honor of Stanley. The one in the middle isn't related, as far as I know. We had 11 people in our group. Great group really. Too much fun. The owners let our 2 Boyz work together in our 'tour'. Eldest would Zip ahead after we all got to the next stage to break us, our youngest would stay with us all and send us down. It was our first time doing it and we're 100% going back !!!

TfIXVon.jpg

3v9325F.jpg

I stand corrected. He isn't a Sasquatch. He's an Ewok.

Wholly Crap !!! You're Right. Been scaring the shit outta people for a long time...... :p

Awesome! Nice message to a buddy and a nice family.....

Thanks Buddy. Appreciate the kind words. I just wish I woulda cleaned up a bit and my eldest on the right would stop being funny sporting his Kapernick shit. He's going rogue for a bit.
I was planning on saying so much more on this shoutout to Bogey but got caught up in the moment. First time I've ever done this. Next time I'm hitting the Bar first...... :p

This just in Deplorables. We have a new secret santa who has just Lemon Pledged the last $200 if we get $200 more. So the finishing touch is in place. $200, do I hear $200 more from someone sitting in the back row? Hmmm.

Oh, and as a side. We happen to have approximately 20 Sniper's Hide Patches remaining so we can get over the $4,000 Dollar mark for the Marine Sniper's Association. Let's not leave Sirhrmechanic holding the bag gentlemen. The man ordered what people said they would take then crickets. Let's make good on our words. 20 coveted Sniper's Hide Patches then they're gone. They'll be like Microsoft Stock when it first went IPO. :p