• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

We Lost So What Are We Going To Do About It? Nothing?

Could do this
popup_rally_11072020.jpg

What happens in every other contest when one team is found cheating?

Did I hear that 1 state had 128,000 ballots tallied and they ALL were votes for Biden? Not 1 vote for Trump????

Is that verifiable?

That was in Michigan and the actual number was 138,499. When they were called out on it they blamed it on a keystroke/data entry error.

Forty seven counties in Michigan (out of 88) used a software version that flipped Republican votes to Democrat votes resulting in an almost 4% swing in one district in Oakland County.

In GA, the voting machine/software vendor pushed a software upgrade on Monday. It was only discovered when the machines in two precincts got a brain cramp and froze up on Election Day. The same voting machine vendor is used by every state still in contention. I'm curious to know what validation activities were performed (or weren't performed as the case may be) on this last minute upgrade. One would think that any hardware or software would be validated well ahead of time and secured against unauthorized tampering, but we now live in a Banana Republic. Deal with it.

Mostly peaceful protests have resulted in millions of dollars in damages and the loss of life when the other team does it. I have no idea what happens when our team takes the field....

When they go on a rampage they burn down cities and neighborhoods. We are slower to anger and attempt all other options before going full outrage, but when we do, we tend to lay waste to entire continents. Just ask any European.

Well shit, if I had known about the protest thing, I’d have gone but it’s a 2.5 hour drive for me and I just found out. No way I’d make it in time.

Mostly peaceful protests have resulted in millions of dollars in damages and the loss of life when the other team does it. I have no idea what happens when our team takes the field....

A very quick boot on the neck.

“Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life.”

If there is anything you can do to help win in Georgia, do it. Send money. Anything you can afford. It matters more than the Presidential election did.

Biden ahead by 4 mil votes. Does any sane person really think there were that many fraudulent votes???
Dems make up as many fraudulent votes as they need to. Its how commifornia went blue