• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

we say goodbye to a legend

Sad to hear. Lones leaves a huge legacy to world of precision shooting.

RTH

My family had the pleasure of being around 3 world class shooters during my life.....unfortunately for me, I was too young to realize who they were and how awesome their accomplishments were. I grew up 2 doors down from Charlie Davis, who shot in the Running Target for USA in the 1972 Olympics....plus numerous world championships and titles in almost every state competition he entered. I was only around 10 when he retired.

Then my oldest brother shot with Lones Wigger and went to school with his daughter Deena, but I was just in middle school by then & not interested in shooting small bore rifle competitions. By high school age we moved and once again I found out that the "old man" living 2 houses down was no other than Col. Bill Krilling who's accomplishments speak for themselves with the U.S. AMU. I never got into shooting until my 20's.....wish I could've trained with these gentlemen! R.I.P Lt. Col. Wigger....

Anybody here currently or used to shoot/compete in 300M competition? Favorite 300M rifle? I don't shoot 300M but I sure do drool over those badass rifles used: Grunig & Elmiger, Bleiker, Keppeler, etc..