• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We sure dodged a bullet today people....

NMM2hFtc.jpeg

Looked like a stroke to me, not just a stumble.

A hurt knee would be a slow trip up all the way.

I don't think joe will make a year.
Is Vegas giving odds yet I want in.

Reactions: camocorvette
Looked like a stroke to me, not just a stumble.

A hurt knee would be a slow trip up all the way.

I don't think joe will make a year.
Is Vegas giving odds yet I want in.

I would bet on a stroke $$$$$$$$

Reactions: Snuby642
how much medication is he on, you think? like three of those weekly pill boxes full of meds?
You are seriously low baling it , i would be surprised if they are not rolling around with WMD level bio lab to keep him juiced up .

I just wonder how long can they game this, before someone has to pull the plug on the Potemkin village of a presidency.

Whoever was operating the remote controls for movement must've lost concentration.

Ya I'm an old fuck.

But 3 falls in a row, not unless a steep loose rock slope .

He is toast as we all suspected.

Now if we can get the ho to trip over her cammel toe and land on her head.

So Jo the Pedo is no longer allowed to go west of the mississippi. Chicago is definitely a no no.
No Joe, you can't go out today. They are forecasting for a breezy day.
Been windy as shit in Texas for a couple weeks. It's why JOe joe won't come look at the border. Also it's because he has no clue what is going on anyway

So, the Administration's response is that a gust of wind knocked him over? A President that can be knocked down by a stiff breeze isn't very comforting either.

So, the Administration's response is that a gust of wind knocked him over? A President that can be knocked down by a stiff breeze isn't very comforting either.
Stiff breeze. The Democrats reinforce the fact they are the party of shameless, pathological liars.

Last edited:
Stiff breeze. The Democrats reinforce the fact they are the party of shameless, pathological liars.
Could not have been a stiff breeze. Were any of the attending people losing their caps? Was his coat tail blowing? NO. Flat out LIES by the press secretary.

I've thought about this incident for a while. It's one thing if somebody has difficulty climbing stairs. My father had a stair glide and I'm glad he did; because it kept him in his house until he passed. However, despite using the stair glide, my father was quite sharp until maybe the last year of his life. Heck, 2 weeks before he went to hospital he was getting his tax stuff organized. Joe though is not only feeble, he's about as ignorant as they come - even before what is obviously dementia. Most wives, children would try to protect their parent from this level of humiliation; but not dem commies.

The other thing is, if you look at how PJ fell, he was completely out of it on the second fall. Instead of taking his time to gather himself, he just continued - probably knowing that "oh shit...they saw that" and trying to then continue the pace at which he was trying to show off his physical "whatever" before he had fall #1. Then he busts his ass again - but the second time, it was almost as if he was drowning and seriously was in complete panic mode. Without a doubt he was disoriented. Like other's have said, had Trump fallen once more on the way up the stairs or down, they'd have invoked the 25th. But with PJ, it's fine...just some wind.

I'll bet the Pelosi witch has allready drafted the filings for the 25th and has them on a desktop icon for easy access.

My question is who would that leave to break the tie on capital hill? Or would it no longer be tied?

I've thought about this incident for a while. It's one thing if somebody has difficulty climbing stairs. My father had a stair glide and I'm glad he did; because it kept him in his house until he passed. However, despite using the stair glide, my father was quite sharp until maybe the last year of his life. Heck, 2 weeks before he went to hospital he was getting his tax stuff organized. Joe though is not only feeble, he's about as ignorant as they come - even before what is obviously dementia. Most wives, children would try to protect their parent from this level of humiliation; but not dem commies.

The other thing is, if you look at how PJ fell, he was completely out of it on the second fall. Instead of taking his time to gather himself, he just continued - probably knowing that "oh shit...they saw that" and trying to then continue the pace at which he was trying to show off his physical "whatever" before he had fall #1. Then he busts his ass again - but the second time, it was almost as if he was drowning and seriously was in complete panic mode. Without a doubt he was disoriented. Like other's have said, had Trump fallen once more on the way up the stairs or down, they'd have invoked the 25th. But with PJ, it's fine...just some wind.
Karma’s a Stone Cold Ass BITCH!
Also what he gets for trying to call out Putin with his little news interview threats. About to call Vegas and get odds on the bitch slapping contest.....

Karma’s a Stone Cold Ass BITCH!
Also what he gets for trying to call out Putin with his little news interview threats. About to call Vegas and get odds on the bitch slapping contest.....
Oh, no love for PJ here - don't read that incorrectly. The guy is unfit to be employed under any circumstance other than perhaps experimental lab test article. However, as much as it sickens me to my soul to say this...I'd still rather have PJ in than the alternative (aka VP).

Reactions: WDN-K-9
To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't be too upset if President Harris was officially inaugurated as soon as possible.
President HousePlant just signs whatever his handlers tell him to, so I don't see how that would change under the Harris administration.

Also then we would finally have that "woman president" the stupid media keeps using to rally morons to vote for the Demonrat party.
Just like they can't use "first black president" anymore, they wouldn't be able to use "first woman president" any more and that would take a fair bit of the wind out of their sails as the rest of the "special" designations don't have nearly as much appeal anymore after their campaign of intimidation and harassments against anyone "not special".

I don't think the Harris administration will be nearly as bad as what the hard communist wing of the Demonrat party have waiting.

Lots of women would vote for a woman president just because... historical moment
Much like many of darker skin tone voted for Obama just because... historical moment

Once that is done, it's not nearly as big a deal anymore.
Just as those of darker skin tone found out Obama did nothing for them but make their lives worse, so the women would find out that Harris would do nothing for them but make their lives worse.

Oh, no love for PJ here - don't read that incorrectly. The guy is unfit to be employed under any circumstance other than perhaps experimental lab test article. However, as much as it sickens me to my soul to say this...I'd still rather have PJ in than the alternative (aka VP).
Neither one should be in there.

Reactions: Pbgt
To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't be too upset if President Harris was officially inaugurated as soon as possible.
President HousePlant just signs whatever his handlers tell him to, so I don't see how that would change under the Harris administration.

Also then we would finally have that "woman president" the stupid media keeps using to rally morons to vote for the Demonrat party.
Just like they can't use "first black president" anymore, they wouldn't be able to use "first woman president" any more and that would take a fair bit of the wind out of their sails as the rest of the "special" designations don't have nearly as much appeal anymore after their campaign of intimidation and harassments against anyone "not special".

I don't think the Harris administration will be nearly as bad as what the hard communist wing of the Demonrat party have waiting.

Lots of women would vote for a woman president just because... historical moment
Much like many of darker skin tone voted for Obama just because... historical moment

Once that is done, it's not nearly as big a deal anymore.
Just as those of darker skin tone found out Obama did nothing for them but make their lives worse, so the women would find out that Harris would do nothing for them but make their lives worse.
Some very good points sir!!!