• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Weed Rescheduling

I’m not going to go down a list. But did you happen to notice the Chinese buying all that property at double the asking price, in cash (small bills from the 1960s), for two years, driving our property prices up 2-3x?
I have noticed property prices going up but more than that the traffic has doubled in a year.

Funny to see the argument over old/new and indoor/outdoor . With auto-flower, feminized, etc . you can grow any damn strain you want indoors or out . Feeding and training them is where the skill comes in . Damn rookies talking out their asses .
Jesus....

Did you read through this thread before your dipshit post? Clearly you didn't.

Of course you can grow any strain indoors or out. That was never in question. The issue is and always was relative profitability. With enough time and money you can make a VW bus fly. Who cares?

I even brought up SCROG growing methods and autoflowering ruderalis crosses.

Now go away.

Reactions: AMGtuned
There’s a ton of illegal people and weed moving, too. There’s a whole tribe of “Cubans” living behind me growing. It’s like little Mexico back there. I can’t imagine the septic situation. Unmarked, unplated, trucks going in and out. Sheriff was coming down the lane the other day, I stopped him and asked him what was up, “somebody stole all their plants.” One of my kids is worth more than their plants.

I have. My only gripe about how OK did the weed thing.

The sheriff told me that there were like 750 licenses issued in McClain county alone. That’s 1/50 people counting children and elderly. I asked if any consideration was given to the medical needs of the state and the production per license? Nope. Just “legalized”. Well, that means the legal growers have to compete with traffickers. Most guys, I know, that cashed in their 401ks and legitimately started grows have shut down.

The sheriff told me that there were like 750 licenses issued in McClain county alone. That’s 1/50 people counting children and elderly. I asked if any consideration was given to the medical needs of the state and the production per license? Nope. Just “legalized”. Well, that means the legal growers have to compete with traffickers. Most guys, I know, that cashed in their 401ks and legitimately started grows have shut down.
I'm not really up on it but I've heard that prices dropped from $3500 per pound to around $800. That could hurt your profit margin.

Reactions: jakelly and lash