• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well, Black Rifle Coffee, that was stupid, wasn't it?... "We do not support Kyle Rittenhouse or his legal defense efforts".

As I medic I've seen very ficked up shit....

Since you started this, I'll list a few things ive seen.

16yr old in iraq burned 95% full thickness burns, father doused her in gasoline amd lit her up.

11 month old baby dipped in boiling water to her nipples because her father wanted a boy.

Afghanistan,

13 of my guys killed by SVBIED, had to pick all the remains out of the bus they were in.

Guy falls out of bed amd rips his jugular and carotid open, luckily I was able to save him

My best friend killed on my wife's birthday

2 guys killed for no reason other than inexperienced E7 decided to tell our scout vehicle to roll over a known IED to pull far side security.

14yr old boy had both arms taken off and chest/abdomen eviscerated because IED exploded while he was emplacing it.

That's just my military career amd not counting my 10yrs as a civilian paramedic.

Now fuck off and go back to your parents basement

Doc
fking savages!

as always Doc, thx for the service

As I medic I've seen very ficked up shit....

Since you started this, I'll list a few things ive seen.

16yr old in iraq burned 95% full thickness burns, father doused her in gasoline amd lit her up.

11 month old baby dipped in boiling water to her nipples because her father wanted a boy.

Afghanistan,

13 of my guys killed by SVBIED, had to pick all the remains out of the bus they were in.

Guy falls out of bed amd rips his jugular and carotid open, luckily I was able to save him

My best friend killed on my wife's birthday

2 guys killed for no reason other than inexperienced E7 decided to tell our scout vehicle to roll over a known IED to pull far side security.

14yr old boy had both arms taken off and chest/abdomen eviscerated because IED exploded while he was emplacing it.

That's just my military career amd not counting my 10yrs as a civilian paramedic.

Now fuck off and go back to your parents basement

Doc
I once had a 300 lb woman with a broken femur try to convince me that she was the best sex i was ever gonna have right then and there. Morphine is a hell of a drug.

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
I imagine that within another ten years the 2a community will have reached a point where it is totally pure, without any dissent or apostasy. I am sure that all two hundred of you left will feel very comfortable there.
If you don’t understand the second covers artillery/war ships etc.

fuck you.

double fuck all these elitist dbags that are ok with CCW laws , prohibiting offenses, the Stasi/kgb having unlimited arms access etc

I've gone back and forth with what I've wanted to say, suffice that your past is indeed a good indication of the man you are, but, what you do today in the now is the ONLY thing I care about. I've tried the coffee, not that good, not horrible but not worth the trouble.

it's just my own opinion , I really did not care about black rifle not supporting Kyle as much as them supporting democrats especially when they the same democrats were talking and going about to remove rights supposedly protected rights , free speech , religion , the right to gather or assemble , to own and bear arms they paid to help the party that wants to take away your rights . I for one will not support them or any company or organization to help the dims to achieve that goal . But for as much as Id complain about them or the dims the republican party has been negligent and complacent to allow things to get as bad as they have gotten they only wake up minutes before the shit hits the fan or years to late . And they do nothing until they hit your looking for donations . All I heard was it was a ceo that donated the money to the dnc who or how it gets distributed I have no idea the company never tried to apologize nor did they make any attempt to stop the CEO only after it hurt the company did they do anything and his stepping down was and is too little too late in my mind I still with them luck with there company It just will be without my monetary support how ever small that might have been I don't drink a lot of coffee mostly tea .

Last edited:
it's just my own opinion , I really did not care about black rifle not supporting Kyle as much as them supporting democrats especially when they the same democrats were talking and going about to remove rights supposedly protected rights , free speech , religion , the right to gather or assemble , to own and bear arms they paid to help the party that wants to take away your rights . I for one will not support them or any company or organization to help the dims to achieve that goal . But for as much as Id complane about them or the dims the republican party has been negligent and complacent to allow things to get as bad as they have gotten they only wake up minuts before the shit hits the fan or years to late . And they do nothing until they hit your looking for donations .
Do they support democrats or did one person donate money to one democrat that is very pro veteran? Just curious.

Buncha cucks if you support bbc I mean brcc

9DCEA04B-AAB0-4AD3-899A-822C4477EAC2.png

0C8A1C35-3E7E-43EC-A198-0CD622B25E5C.png

Buncha cucks if you support bbc I mean brcc

View attachment 7865191

View attachment 7865192
So the CEO did on behalf of himself not the company and it was like what 500 dollars? Yes gabbard is pretty anti 2A but that’s Hawaii for you but she is very pro veteran being one herself. I know we dig in on things but challenge you to find someone you agree with on everything. Everyone has their red line. I bet you voted for trump over Biden. Trump banned bump sticks and that more than gabbard has ever done.

Was wondering where to post this so I guess here is best. Wife sent me this pic she went to Texas A&M & someone was saying Kyle Rittenhouse is now enrolled at Texas A&M & moving to Texas.

Don’t know if it’s true Kyle is going to Texas A&M but what’s funny is the last line of the post regarding Laura Logan….very accurate reporting.:ROFLMAO:

1651966165942.jpeg

Attachments

• 09BC60D0-1BE2-4FC2-B34A-285DA5DF2DA2.jpeg
    09BC60D0-1BE2-4FC2-B34A-285DA5DF2DA2.jpeg
    329.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
View attachment 7865269

are you intent on making excuses for every example of Hafer and Best being nothing more than grifters who pimped their military service to schlock shitty coffee to gullible retards under the guise of them being pro 2A?

• they are on the record donating to ActBlue, Democratic party, Obama, Clinton, Gabbard, ect.
  • they are on the record bashing a kid for defending himself from violent pedos
  • the are on record calling supporters of Kyle "repugnant" and "the worst of american society"
they are limp wristed hipsters who have "beliefs" until it comes time to stand up for them....

"but they do a lot for vets, hur dur"

yeah, what benefits vets more....a free bag of coffee......or not having the values that they fought for undermined by grifters looking to make a buck?
Not at all. I just want to be sure when we say shit it’s accurate. But if someone is gonna tell me trump is pro gun……history tells another story. He also donated to Hilary Clinton multiple times.

Last edited:
Was wondering where to post this so I guess here is best. Wife sent me this pic she went to Texas A&M & someone was saying Kyle Rittenhouse is now enrolled at Texas A&M & moving to Texas.

Don’t know if it’s true Kyle is going to Texas A&M but what’s funny is the last line of the post regarding Laura Logan….very accurate reporting.:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 7865310
“…with the twins.” Lol 🤣

“…with the twins.” Lol 🤣
After my wife sent me this pic I showed her the last line that she obviously didn’t read. I told her Laura Logan is quite popular here on SH and this post/pic could be an all time Laura Logan fan favorite.

Last edited:
Reactions: lash
He's also in full support of all the red flag bullshit. He has no problem taking your guns because "vets have mental issues and we need to be able to make them safe".

The act first and sort it out later with zero evidence policy.

He is a dick.
Veteran, doesn't give one a free pass to be a dick.