• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well i guess i forgot

I'm going to attempt to turn in a claim for $62k worth of lost property this morning wit FedEx.... we'll see how long my engines remain lost then.
Update to my lost engines saga:
3 out of the 4 were badly damaged, so I refused the delivery. Then the engine company was saying they would ship me the undamaged engine back as a single. It never made it. At this moment, it too is "lost" somewhere. Probably damaged like the others. No tracking number. No way to make a claim yet. Nothing.

I don't think I like this game.

These are the worst of stories and the reason that when I ship packages, I pay their crazy rates for insurance to cover the costs of the contents. It’s quite the scam. Show people that you cannot be trusted with their packages and then charge usury insurance rates because they know you might lose or damage their package. Because they can.

Reactions: MadDuner
Update to my lost engines saga:
3 out of the 4 were badly damaged, so I refused the delivery. Then the engine company was saying they would ship me the undamaged engine back as a single. It never made it. At this moment, it too is "lost" somewhere. Probably damaged like the others. No tracking number. No way to make a claim yet. Nothing.

I don't think I like this game.
Damn dude. And here i was pissed to all hell about a scope

Reactions: lash