• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well, I reckon I'll not look at Sports Illustrated again. ..

big girls need love too besides she ain't that big . Just enough cushion to make that a fun ride while its still about women not guys that think they are girls that would kill Si fast lol hairy guys dressed in drag thinking they are women in skimpy swim suits just brought up a tear of laughter in my eyes and a verp at the same time .

This is getting crazy! I'm glad I am happily married because I have no idea what I would do if I took a trans home if that is what some look like? I honestly at first glance couldn't tell that is a man. When you hear the voice, it's a dead giveaway. But majority of pictures I've seen, there's no mistaking..

send 3 pictures, including this one to some friends and maybe include an obvious one and see it they can tell right off the bat if it's a man...

It must be terrible to feel trapped in a body that you don't want.
Hope she is happy now.👍
Worst thing about a sex change operation into a woman, would be the shrinking of the brain and stretching of the jaw.

So, years agoIn Coronado (there is a clue), a buddy of mine took a hot Asian chick home one night, when he had way to much to drink. Says he got the best bj of his life, and passed out. When he woke up, it was morning and the girl was gone. Next weekend he goes back to the same place, see‘s the same girl, and she wants to go back to his place, but also bring her girlfriend along. My buddy was all in. Got home, and they got busy, but they were blowing him, but not letting him touch them. He said he got pretty frustrated until he saw a bulge in the panties, and then all hell broke loose. We couldn’t even believe that he told us this on a Monday morning, and he was embarrassed as any man I’ve ever seen, but he was trying to do a psa for us to give us a heads up. He took some shit from us, but we were actually glad he gave us a heads up, as the place was a regular hang out for us.

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot
No different then eating a pickle so I read on some thread here , I believe the AI picture thread I think ....

For years, Sports Illustrated has been harassed and sued by the left for "exploiting women" in their swimsuit issues. I think they are trying to kill the issue, and not have to deal with all the SJW activists. They will say that "the interest in the issue has declined, and they will be discontinuing it" at some point. Simple fact is, it is an intentional killing of a traditional issue.