• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Well now I've seen everything

classicshooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 16, 2013
Florida
So I was just logging in to do a little forum surfing, and this was an advertisement on the side of the screen. At first I thought it was a joke, so clicked on the link only to find out they are serious. Not really sure how the zero would work after you remove it and reinstall it, but it has a tactical light (or so it says) and it has a guy in uniform using it, so it must be the best thing that a person can buy and install on their rifle.

Inteliscope - Your Premium Tactical Accessory & App for iPhone

Am I the only dumbass that wants to see what kind of groups I can get with this? I bet it couldn't stay on a full size piece of paper at 100 yards. But who knows, I could be wrong!

Scopes, unlike my phone, were meant to endure the recoil forces of the rifle when it's fired. Put my 'Droid on my 30-378 and it'd be in pieces before I shot 10 rounds.

I hate to rag on a sponsor of this site, but I just can't believe this was allowed to be on here as an advertisement.

A lot of the ads you see on the internet are based on your searches. If you search a lot for running shoes, or men's dress shirts, all of a sudden you'll start seeing ads related to those things.