• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well poop!!! Neighbor has COVID

not ONE person they knew FIRSTHAND that has died from it.
Exactly my experience, which kind of insulated me from what I had in my mind of what may or may not happen to me. Like I said in my post, bottom line is that I wasn't hospitalized, but got a hell of a lot sicker than I would care to ever again. Maybe that is just a personal tolerance thing, I hardly ever get sick. I actually think people relating their own experiences (especially in an environment shielded from the media) is a good thing. A common denominator I see is that clinically, the vast majority of Dr's just tow the govt line from a treatment perspective. Whether you are vaccinated or not, they should treat early and aggressively regardless to lessen the risk of being hospitalized. The vaccination for all approach is absolutely ludicrous. I don't think it is a coincidence that folks that have more resources (think Joe Rogan, Aaron Rogers, Trump etc) who are unvaccinated and get early treatment with monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, and the like make miraculous recoveries and are on their way 3-7 days later with seemingly no adverse effects. The "something doesn't add up or feel right" vibe surrounding this whole shit show is off the charts and eminently frustrating.

And I was over there for 2.5 hours yesterday.

I think I just OD'd on zinc. I've been good at popping my supplements, a combo of zinc, quercetin (until I found it's hard on kidneys), vitamin D (like 15-20k), airborne and YouTherapy Immune+, Reservatrol. Just doubled up this morning and adding CoQ10, NAC, and Lactoferrin and I have some Black Seed Oil on order now. But I'll just keep the usual supplements going now after a boost.

Fever...well, for me yes. 98.6 (I run usually 97.2); slight headache, but no loss of smell, taste and no more than the usual aches save from busting my ass yesterday.

Going to drink plenty of water, go for my bike ride, and hope for the best. Just got over freaking bronchitis and still have that damn dry cough shit. SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand, I'll keep a positive outlook and say if I don't get it I'm either equipped with bad ass immune system or I've already had it.

Just as a question, have you regularly checked your temperature several times throughout the day over a long period of time to ensure you understand your normal daily cycle of temperatures?

If you are used to taking your temp only in the morning and see a degree or so higher, one day when you check it during the day, you might be just fine.

For me, my morning temp could be as low as 97 or the high 96 range when I wake up depending on the time / house temp.
Then during the day I'll easily rise to 98.5 and can often go up to 99 with exercise / meals and can go as high as 100 if something is out of range on my eating.
Also between the 4 thermometers I have, there can be up to a full degree variance between them and for the in ear readings, there can be up to a degree difference between ears.

All that to say if you are showing a degree above morning normal, you are well within the range of normal things unless you have months of data and know your body pretty well.

folks that have more resources

Dude, a few clicks on the computer and all that shit is at your doorstep. My house is stocked up to treat everyone in my family and when people did get sick, I dosed all them immediately. It doesn't take special resources, just get everything and be ready. I'll say it again just in case, if you dose when you get exposed or sick, you will be over it in 24 hrs...it's not hard.

Also, don't take this as a bitch against your post. I'm not trying to be a jerk, just saying it's super easy to prepare without special resources.

Well, not to cheerlead what is mainly a myth, but hate to kill your run . . . A guy I worked with died of it anout a hear ago, who I knew first hand. A bit older, but no contributing major issues I was aware of . . .
sorry to hear that. i have talked to so many people in the last two years…and if the hype was real, there would be a helluva lot more people that were saying that.

i know some people die. but people die of the flu, too. and i am not telling anyone here anything they dont already know. as far as i am concerned, it’s beating a dead horse. BUT…i’m starting to see the over hyping of it go unchallenged again.

Also a fingertip SpO2 meter is something you should have at least one of.
Again, make sure you are used to using it regularly on your index fingers and know what your normal range is.
Most folks will probably be 96 to 98 with some higher and lower, a lot depends on your skin, colour, circulation, age etc.

You'll want to be on the lookout for a sudden drop so for example if you are normally 97/98 and you start reading 94 then you need to be concerned
Then if you start hitting the 90 mark, it's time to get to the ER in a hurry (dose yourself with ivermicen first then head to the ER).

My wife got sick last Wednesday, she popped positive and was going down hill. I got her to the ER today she was able to get the antibodies treatment. I’m still hoping and praying that I don’t come down with it having been around her before the test came back. We are isolating from each other. I’ve been pounding down the d3, c, b, quercetin , zinc, multi vitamin and fish oil for months. I take melatonin at night to help me sleep, and interesting enough it’s beneficial for Covid as well. The worst is knowing that the Covid bug is in my house and waiting to see if I get it.

• Wow
Reactions: SilentStalkr
I'm not trying to be a jerk, just saying it's super easy to prepare without special resources.
I get it for sure. I did get some ivermectin via internet, but by the time I could get the scrip filled (couldn't even do it in my hometown, imagine that) the virus had pretty much run its course. Having a plan prior to is a great point and shouldn't be ignored. Whether it is a Dr. who actually will prescribe it for you or getting it on your own being prepared is key.

I know shitloads of people who are dead.

It's not exactly an exclusive club.

My wife and I got "the seasonal flu (in 2019 .......hence the '19')" by standing next to a guy who ran a food booth at the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show while we were checking out at Sam's Club.

The "Germ and Mineral show" has the effect of exposing people who travel from around the world to the rain that inevitably comes to fuck up the Gem Show.

Yes, they crowd together and eat at restaurants after travelling to Tucson from China and wherever, this shit happens every year and has for fucking decades.

Try to be smart enough to stay home when you're sick, don't hang out with sick people, whatever you do don't EAT with sick people......

.........otherwise you're going to get whatever they have, duh.

My wife got sick last Wednesday, she popped positive and was going down hill. I got her to the ER today she was able to get the antibodies treatment. I’m still hoping and praying that I don’t come down with it having been around her before the test came back. We are isolating from each other. I’ve been pounding down the d3, c, b, quercetin , zinc, multi vitamin and fish oil for months. I take melatonin at night to help me sleep, and interesting enough it’s beneficial for Covid as well. The worst is knowing that the Covid bug is in my house and waiting to see if I get it.
I hope your wife gets well soon, you are already infected for sure.

People are the "most contagious" BEFORE they experience any symptoms.

Was your wife taking the same vitamins and supplements as you before she got sick?

I would take getting sick from covid 100x more over watching even 1 more minute of cocomelon.

Actually currently have covid, as does my wife.

Reactions: Jim Out
Just as a question, have you regularly checked your temperature several times throughout the day over a long period of time to ensure you understand your normal daily cycle of temperatures?

If you are used to taking your temp only in the morning and see a degree or so higher, one day when you check it during the day, you might be just fine.

For me, my morning temp could be as low as 97 or the high 96 range when I wake up depending on the time / house temp.
Then during the day I'll easily rise to 98.5 and can often go up to 99 with exercise / meals and can go as high as 100 if something is out of range on my eating.
Also between the 4 thermometers I have, there can be up to a full degree variance between them and for the in ear readings, there can be up to a degree difference between ears.

All that to say if you are showing a degree above morning normal, you are well within the range of normal things unless you have months of data and know your body pretty well.
yep, I know I generally run 97'ish during the day. And 96.6 or so in the morning. Sometimes I'll hit the 98's, but probably after exercise. The temporal scan is always 96.6-97.2. Good old mercury mouth thermometer (yes, I have a few still) always accurate and about 97.7. The cheap digital (30sec) is about on par with mercury one.

Funny how we worry more about covid than jumping on the highway in our vehicle doing 80MPH driving like our life is totally in our own hands, yet we worry about dying of something that is statistically far less life threatening than driving down the highway.

More proof the media has done their job... Instill fear.

#science

Definitely IVM and consider monoclonal antibodies if you are old or comorbidities. Otherwise just not that big of a deal. I have been around it many, many times in my healthcare job and still haven't gotten it. I am talking multiple time long term exposures with aerosols from 16" away. In the end don't expect the establishment to treat you take the initiative now and get it yourself from frontline doctors or Dr Sayed Hader. Everybody should have the i-Mask protocol meds on hand. In the end 99.97+% survival if you do nothing so there is that.

Last edited:
yep, I know I generally run 97'ish during the day. And 96.6 or so in the morning. Sometimes I'll hit the 98's, but probably after exercise. The temporal scan is always 96.6-97.2. Good old mercury mouth thermometer (yes, I have a few still) always accurate and about 97.7. The cheap digital (30sec) is about on par with mercury one.
I spent the cash on a Fluke probe digital for my multimeter.....

...it was shit

I suggest this less than $5 Sam's club alternative, has a nut and the case is the wrench for calibration. (yes, it's pointy, but you manage not to eat the glass and mercury so I'm sure you've got this on lock)

41UY-bpdkTL._SX466_.jpg

You can't calibrate anything without a reference.

Have you ever calibrated your thermometer?

Method 1: ICE Water

1. Fill a glass with ice cubes, and then top off with cold water.
2. Stir the water and let sit for 3 minutes.
3. Stir again, and then insert your thermometer into the glass, making sure not to touch the sides.
4. The temperature should read 32°F (0°C). Record the difference and offset your thermometer as appropriate.
https://bstproductlist.com › how-do-you-calibrate-a-thermometer
Calibrating your thermometer is quick and easy. Many analog and digital thermometers allow you to offset the temperature to regulate for the calibrated value. However, if your thermometer doesn't offer an offset function, a bit of blue tape with the delta will work just fine. Method 1: ICE Water

The online doc I consulted with for the IVM said another great tool is nebulizing peroxide. I’ve got that set up and anytime I feel the slightest hint of anything I go to town on it. There was one weekend I was sure I was coming down with something and the nebulizer seems to have knocked it out overnight. Same story with my wife. She complained like hell about doing it but was very surprised when she felt totally normal the next day. Obviously if you wait until you’re very sick none of the stuff will work at all. At that point Covid is not hurting you the shitstorm in your body is. Anytime I feel a twinge of anything I hit it for force before it can multiply. I’ve done other versions of this for years before Covid because I hate being sick.

i have to confess, i have NO idea what “cocomelon” is.

Pure torture for parents. I was dumb enough to use it as a sleep aid for the toddler....yea, that bit me in the ass. Here's a sample clip....they have some that are 2hrs straight.

The online doc I consulted with for the IVM said another great tool is nebulizing peroxide. I’ve got that set up and anytime I feel the slightest hint of anything I go to town on it. There was one weekend I was sure I was coming down with something and the nebulizer seems to have knocked it out overnight. Same story with my wife. She complained like hell about doing it but was very surprised when she felt totally normal the next day. Obviously if you wait until you’re very sick none of the stuff will work at all. At that point Covid is not hurting you the shitstorm in your body is. Anytime I feel a twinge of anything I hit it for force before it can multiply. I’ve done other versions of this for years before Covid because I hate being sick.
Interesting. Never heard of this. Looks very promising. Do you mix your own "blend" with H202 and some Saline? Or do you buy a "pre-mix" kind of like 2-cycle blend :).

Because the powers that be don't want you to take it. Dose at 600-1000mg twice a day, it makes the zinc (30-50mg, twice a day) work better. Keeping up vitamin D is important, IMHO its why we see "winter colds" etc., you have less sun exposure so your body makes less vitamin D. And its really hard to OD on Vitamin D unless you are taking liquid. I take Vitamin D 10,000 units three times a week to maintain levels @50-60.
Yeah, I've been, until very recently hitting 50mg zinc and 800 quercetin in morning, then again at night. Never missed both of those. I think I'll be ok. From what I now understand is this came out of nowhere for her. But, I take at least 15k-20k units daily of Vitamin D, and a lot of "C" in my airborne. Hell, I'm not sure the shit I had in November wasn't COVID as I'm still shaking it. But a steroid shot and I was almost normal the next day.
What really PISSES ME THE F OFF is that maybe 0.01% of doctors are actually TREATING patients and using the supposed knowledge they acquired from taking analytical chem, organic chem, biology, etc, to get into med school. Then what med school SHOULD have taught them appears non-existent. I am beginning to believe a vast majority (>90) are no more than hawkers/auction shills with fancy diplomas for all they do is sell the shit big pharma wants.

Not saying big pharma hasn't done some good with cancer meds and such compared to before 1990, but sheesh. This virus seems to be almost benign if he HCL and Ivermectin is brought out early on.

Ivermectin. Contrary to the talking points, it’s one of the safest drugs in the world. Don’t wait until you’re really sick.
^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^
Wife and I take Ivermectin every week as a prophylactic. So far as we know, we have neither one been infected with the Wuhan Flu but, then again, we have never been tested. We are not in the habit to be tested for shit we don't show symptoms of.
We also eat fairly healthy. I drink more alcohol than is recommended and I smoke around 5 cigarettes a day.
Mainly...I just don't give a shit. I mean, I'm taking the Ivermectin and the usual Centrum50 or whatever she gets me. I eat well. I get a fair amount of exercise but really slack off that in the winter. But that's not about some new fucking pathogen, it's just me doing my mostly every day shit.
And I don't really give a shit.
I'll be 61 in not too long and, in my view, it's the oxygen. O2 eats battleships. It destroys the dash on your big, bad Dodge truck. And it kills kids.
I figure I've been inhaling the toxic crap for almost 61 years and will reach the fatal intake at some point.
In the meantime, I'm going to try to hit small targets with big bullets. And practice making babies. And when I can't hit those small targets, I'll practice some more at making babies.

Reactions: tomcatmv
I know first-hand of 4 people who were seriously ill, but no deaths. Two are young, healthy athletes. One represents her country.

Everyone in my family except my mom (who lives alone), and most of my friends, have had it - some worse than others but none hospitalized. Same with many family members of friends I have.

I had both the original (Spring of '20) and Delta (June/July this year), the latter despite having had the vax. Pretty sure I have the latest variant now, having a mild fever yet again. I NEVER get sick, never colds or flu, but I'm not "sick enough" to need any kind of treatment. Fatigue and a little shortness of breath, as with the other two.

I know 2nd-hand of another young athlete who did die from it, but I did not know them personally.

Well, not to cheerlead what is mainly a myth, but hate to kill your run . . . A guy I worked with died of it about a year ago, who I knew first hand. A bit older, but no contributing major issues I was aware of . . .
Don't bother, I listed out the 4 people closest to me that died of it and apparently that's not good enough. He's not going to be satisfied until he actually hears it from someone that died from it.

Don't bother, I listed out the 4 people closest to me that died of it and apparently that's not good enough. He's not going to be satisfied until he actually hears it from someone that died from it.
i’ll take your word at face value, even though that isnt something you seem to be willing to do for others.

so between billy here, and @tadawson (which i have no reason to doubt), that is TWO, count them, TWO people out of probably 3 THOUSANDish people i’ve talked to in the last two years.

i’m not trying to make light of someone losing someone, cause it’s real when it hits YOU. i get that.

but if the shit was as bad as they make it, out of all the people i talk to, it would be a vastly different story. as others have mentioned, driving your car is one helluva lot more dangerous.

Pretty much.
That teletubbies is pure acid!!! Just watching it lowers IQ :).

Side note, this bronchitis I was "diagnosed with" because I didn't have fever I am almost guessing was Omicron. Though I did have the colored phlegm which indicates bronchitis. I didn't take the test because I didn't want Big Bro over my ass.

Tomorrow I suspect I'll know if I caught it or not. Meanwhile I'm drinking a pint of Kringle Krusher (which I should have posted in the Beer Snob thread).

What really PISSES ME THE F OFF is that maybe 0.01% of doctors are actually TREATING patients and using the supposed knowledge they acquired from taking analytical chem, organic chem, biology, etc, to get into med school. Then what med school SHOULD have taught them appears non-existent.
This is not a new development nor is it exclusive to the coof....

.....insurance companies and hospital administrators are killing off people more than the sicknesses and injuries.

This is a pic of me at Banner Health which used to be the University Medical Center.

They invented the Jarvik Heart here.

I was treated for a point blank gunshot wound at UMC after a life-flight here in the 80's, I died, but I got better....

Fast forward to 2017.............................

The fuckhole who paralyzed my right hand and arm while asking if "I thought there was glass in there" was a U of A med student, the "doctor" looked into the filthy emergency room for maybe 10 seconds, not the 10 seconds when the student dropped the sutures on the floor.

The blood on me is mine.

The blood all over the gurney is not mine.

CIMG9235.JPG

CIMG9238.JPG

I won't go into other dead friends and relatives who received "care" here.

They, unlike me, did not get better.

They just stayed dead.

Last edited:
I was scheduled to have back surgery on the 22nd. My Covid prescreen on the 20th came back positive. Not a single symptom.

I need two negatives to get rescheduled. Tested on the 22nd, came back on the 24th as positive. Still no symptoms. Tested again today, we will see in a couple days how it turns out. My brother told me to tell them I was vaccinated this time, which I did. Still not a single symptom.

It was plenty hard for me to take this Covid shit seriously, but now I feel its even more of a joke. If this one comes back positive, im sticking bleached soaked qtips up my nose before the next.

I need the back surgery a lot worse than these stupid fucking games.

My Covid experience involved....NOTHING....NOT A SINGLE SYMPTOM. I did drop a larger than usual duece today...maybe thats something.

I will happily return with more, should I develop a symptom, but not looking like I am going to get sick.

And I was over there for 2.5 hours yesterday.

I think I just OD'd on zinc. I've been good at popping my supplements, a combo of zinc, quercetin (until I found it's hard on kidneys), vitamin D (like 15-20k), airborne and YouTherapy Immune+, Reservatrol. Just doubled up this morning and adding CoQ10, NAC, and Lactoferrin and I have some Black Seed Oil on order now. But I'll just keep the usual supplements going now after a boost.

Fever...well, for me yes. 98.6 (I run usually 97.2); slight headache, but no loss of smell, taste and no more than the usual aches save from busting my ass yesterday.

Going to drink plenty of water, go for my bike ride, and hope for the best. Just got over freaking bronchitis and still have that damn dry cough shit. SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand, I'll keep a positive outlook and say if I don't get it I'm either equipped with bad ass immune system or I've already had it.
Good thing that 70% of current cases are Omicron... and that has even milder symptoms than everything before it..... symptoms so mild your neighbor had to get tested to know they had it... symptoms so mild everyone over there, including you, didn't seem to notice or pay any mind.

You have a greater than 99.98% chance of being just fine.

Yeah, they need to develop a more reliable test for sure. Wife and I had "it" about two months ago. I had all the supposed Wuhan flu symptoms, ran a fever for 4-5 days, body ached all over, mad case of the runs, lose of taste, etc, but slowly got better. Fatigue was a real tough one that lasted another 8-10 days. Lost 12 pounds in two weeks. Wife got tested twice and both negative lol. I never got tested but had whatever she had for sure.

As mentioned....are these "tests" actually picking up the seasonal flu too? My doc specifically said "we had almost no flu last year, all COVID." That's just about statistically impossible doc. seriously, do they listen to themselves talk? My guess, she has a false positive and has the flu. I think they want people to test positive so they can further frighten people.

Regardless, I'll live my life like I committed to do early on. Free. Free from forced injections, free from some idiot "elected" dictating against science and dare I say God, and especially free from the evil Fauci. I may die from it, who knows; but I damn near died yesterday within the first 3 miles of my bike ride.

I'll continue to think my chances of dying exercising are higher than from this. I may be proven wrong, I may not be; but, if I were the liberal neighbors (not these folks...they haven't had vaccine and said doc did not lecture, said go home, get rest, liquids and vitamins), I'd be moving out of the neighborhood because somebody 200 feet away has COVID in their house.

Basically was verifying I was doing everything correct plus some (need to cut the zinc back). But seriously, I'm very curious to see this outcome because to me, it stands to validate 2 things: 1) a humongous majority (99.9%) survive, 2) not having mask didn't make me instantly sick. For example, the other neighbors who paraded around in their masks walking down the street today...you all know the ones - they've been double jabbed (8 and 12 year old) and triple (parents).
Seasonal colds are caused by coronaviruses, and rhinovuruses.

Coronavirus test wouldn't pop for influenza. Different virus.

Testing could pop a false positive for CCP Virus if a coronavirus (common cold) with close-ish DNA markers were present in the system.

Covid Rapid Tests could have issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim Out
That teletubbies is pure acid!!! Just watching it lowers IQ :).

Side note, this bronchitis I was "diagnosed with" because I didn't have fever I am almost guessing was Omicron. Though I did have the colored phlegm which indicates bronchitis. I didn't take the test because I didn't want Big Bro over my ass.

Tomorrow I suspect I'll know if I caught it or not. Meanwhile I'm drinking a pint of Kringle Krusher (which I should have posted in the Beer Snob thread).

For some reason everytime I get covid I lose my sense of taste and get severe lower back pain. Did you get the damn sinus headache? That shit took two days to break. Usually Aleve helps but Tylenol has worked better for some reason.

This is not a new development nor is it exclusive to the coof....

.....insurance companies and hospital administrators are killing off people more than the sicknesses and injuries.

This is a pic of me at Banner Health which used to be the University Medical Center.

They invented the Jarvik Heart here.

I was treated for a point blank gunshot wound at UMC after a life-flight here in the 80's, I died, but I got better....

Fast forward to 2017.............................

The fuckhole who paralyzed my right hand and arm while asking if "I thought there was glass in there" was a U of A med student, the "doctor" looked into the filthy emergency room for maybe 10 seconds, not the 10 seconds when the student dropped the sutures on the floor.

The blood on me is mine.

The blood all over the gurney is not mine.

View attachment 7769996
View attachment 7769997

I won't go into other dead friends and relatives who received "care" here.

They, unlike me, did not get better.

They just stayed dead.
sooooo…..what did you do to yourself???

This post isn't in response to anyone's, I started to read some of this thread and then just decided to tell my story. I'm sitting here with Omicron as I type this (got first symptoms on Christmas Eve)

You do you, but for anyone that thinks this virus is a joke, let me tell you my family's experience. My father-in-law is dead. My brother-in-law couldn't make the funeral because he was on death's bed himself (he pulled through, but it was absolutely terrifying there for a bit). The guy that hosted our (my wife and I) wedding, a good family friend, is dead. The guy that ran one his restaurants, dead. One of the guys that ran another of his restaurants, dead. Back in April and May of 2000 my wife and I just stopped opening up Facebook because quite literally (I use the word 'literally' correctly) we couldn't open up Facebook without receiving news that someone else we knew, or a beloved family member of theirs, was dead - and more dishearteningly, there was absolutely nothing we could do about it.

Brother-in-law I mentioned earlier, he got it early (he's in the restaurant industry and is constantly exposed to the general public) and very quickly found himself unable to eat, smell, or taste, and he ran a 103 to 104 degree fever for 4 solid weeks before the fever started to break. Somewhere in the middle of week 2, he mustered enough strength to tell his wife that he was having a tough time breathing, so she called 9-1-1. They asked her if he was breathing, she said 'yes', so they told her that there were no ambulances for those that aren't unable to breath (consider the horror of that statement for a hot minute), she was going to have to drive him in. She gets him to the hospital which looked like, in her words, 'a hospital like in the movies during a war, with people on beds all over the hallways'. Hospital confirms of course that he has Covid and an extremely severe case of pneumonia; his lungs are 55-60 percent full of fluid. They then explain that they have no beds and only keep patients around that can't breath, so they send him home with a prescription for a Z-Pak. Please consider the horror of THAT statement for a separate hot minute.

His wife gets home, somewhat terrified, and calls my wife and I as she's unsure of what to do. I know that, at that time, NYC (I live just north of NYC, brother-in-law lives just over the bridge in NJ) is the hotbed of Covid, so I start calling other hospitals out farther into NJ and Pennsylvania thinking that the more rural I get, the more likely I can find him a bed. Nothing. My wife and I had to have called 30 hospitals a piece around NJ, NY, PA, and CT. No one had any beds for him. Very luckily, the Z-Pak appeared to keep him alive. The fluid in his lungs slowly receded over the next two weeks, though his fever did not. Finally, around 4 week mark, after a second week of Z-Pak his wife got from their PCP, his fever started to break and he began to recover. He lost over 40 pounds in the 5 to 6 weeks the entire ordeal took (and he wasn't very overweight to begin with). He didn't recover his stamina or his sense of smell (and therefore taste) for almost a year.

Another one. I'm first and foremost a handgun shooter, always have been. The past few years I've been taking training with Baer Solutions when they come up to New Hampshire (closest they get to me). For anyone that knows Drew Estell, owner/operator of Baer, you're aware of the incredible physical condition this guy is in. I mean, 'brick shithouse' is what immediately comes to mind. Incredible strength, very low body fat, and as ex-SF dude, keeps up with his cardio. I happened to have a two-day class scheduled with him in August of '00 and it wasn't cancelled, so I went. We're sitting around during lunch on day 2 I believe, and the Covid conversation comes up. Drew mentions that he had it. Had gotten it at Shot Show in January, but obviously didn't know what it was at that time. Here he is a little over 7 months later, and he was mentioning that he was still having major stamina issues, to the point where ten pushups were about all he could on some days. You have to know what sort of physical condition this guy is in to know how much of a shot to the gut that has to be. One of the other guys in that class, his 42 year old boss (that struck a nerve with me, as I was exactly 42 at that time) got Covid, recovered, then got a stroke out of nowhere a few weeks later that killed him.

Anyway. Like I said, you do you. But my advice would be to take this thing very seriously. 1 out of every 500 residents of the state of NJ died in '00 of Covid. Percentage wise, not a big numbers by any means ... but it's not going to make you feel any better if you or someone you love happens to be one of the few.
How did they already do genome sequencing to see which variant you have?

Funny how we worry more about covid than jumping on the highway in our vehicle doing 80MPH driving like our life is totally in our own hands, yet we worry about dying of something that is statistically far less life threatening than driving down the highway.

More proof the media has done their job... Instill fear.

#science
Its also funny, how we are like. Some people get super sick and some barley at all "ITS CRAZY." Like the flu doesn't do the same thing. Or I lost my taste and smell, like flus, colds, and sinus infections don't do that either. Anyone ever monitored their O2 levels when they have the flu? Anyone else here ever taken care of someone with COPD whom they had to take O2 levels on regularly? I can tell you my guys O2 levels would drop out with the flu. 80% was the threshold to call the nurse, and ask for further instructions.

Ok you convinced me I've decided to get 'terrified' and 'alarmed'. What do I do next? Sorry this is all unfamiliar to me I live in FL with one of the oldest most at risk populations in America, but have yet to meet a single person hospitalized from rovid yet. Thanks for helping me get right!

Reactions: myronman3
I hope your wife gets well soon, you are already infected for sure.

People are the "most contagious" BEFORE they experience any symptoms.

Was your wife taking the same vitamins and supplements as you before she got sick?
No she wasn’t, she’s a nurse and got the vaccine, I refused to get the vax and have relied on alternative remedies. I did a home test and it showed that I’m possibly positive. I’m going to go get tested today to verify. If I have it it hasn’t been bad at all. If not I don’t want what she has!

Ok you convinced me I've decided to get 'terrified' and 'alarmed'. What do I do next? Sorry this is all unfamiliar to me I live in FL with one of the oldest most at risk populations in America, but have yet to meet a single person hospitalized from rovid yet. Thanks for helping me get right!
oh, but that can’t be. there are piles of people….so they say. and yet, in the last 7 months, i’ve spent a lot of time in 6 different places across the country. alabama, mississippi, wisconsin, west virginia, california, and arizonia. and i did NOT isolate myself. you can’t believe the people i interacted with and talked to. and in every place, i find it’s all the same-no bodies, few people effected. the situation VASTLY exaggerated.

and i realize there are people out there who do indeed get hit hard by this. but it is the exception rather than the rule….at least according to what i have witnessed.

Reactions: Aftermath
For some reason everytime I get covid I lose my sense of taste and get severe lower back pain. Did you get the damn sinus headache? That shit took two days to break. Usually Aleve helps but Tylenol has worked better for some reason.
I always have back issues...sadly due to hip flexors and bulged disk. I have a slight sinus headache and slight coughing this morning.

Neighbor is much better. She acquired, not from doctor from what I gathered, some ivermectin and she's now just got low grade fever. I suspect by end of day she'll be fine.

oh, but that can’t be. there are piles of people….so they say. and yet, in the last 7 months, i’ve spent a lot of time in 6 different places across the country. alabama, mississippi, wisconsin, west virginia, california, and arizonia. and i did NOT isolate myself. you can’t believe the people i interacted with and talked to. and in every place, i find it’s all the same-no bodies, few people effected. the situation VASTLY exaggerated.

and i realize there are people out there who do indeed get hit hard by this. but it is the exception rather than the rule….at least according to what i have witnessed.
I know plenty of folks who have had it and currently 2 buddies have it. I had it. Mom is 73 she had it. I don't doubt other people have had rolodex's full of 'friends' who have died from it. What I find so comical is b/c I don't walk around petrified hanging on every tweet from Fauci or the CDC or get jabbed that I don't take it 'seriously'. Of course I do, but I know no matter what I do I will get it again at some point. So will my parents and everyone else I associate with....what does getting all wound up about it accomplish? Rona will never go away and even the panic stricken will learn to live with it....or they can sit inside their lives.

Wife was fine 8 days ago, then woke up last Sunday feeling like crap. Took two of the home Abbot tests past Monday, both were positive, Called her Doctor Tuesday who said her slightly elevated blood pressure gave her reason to get an IV at hospital (Weds) of Regen-Cov. (she is mid 50s) Dr said she'll feel a lot better 24 hrs after receiving the one hour treatment. In/out in 2 hrs.

Sure enough, about 24 hrs later she was on the mend and was out for a walk yesterday. They didn't bother seeing if was the new variant. She did have the two Pfizer jabs earlier in 2021.

No she wasn’t, she’s a nurse and got the vaccine, I refused to get the vax and have relied on alternative remedies. I did a home test and it showed that I’m possibly positive. I’m going to go get tested today to verify. If I have it it hasn’t been bad at all. If not I don’t want what she has!
I'm really sorry to hear that.

It sure sounds like you made the right choice of treatments.

Did her work mandate the vax?

Reactions: Devildog
I'm really sorry to hear that.

It sure sounds like you made the right choice of treatments.

Did her work mandate the vax?
I tried to talk her out of it but she did it anyways. Her work is mandating it know as well.

It’s crazy she’s vax’d, sick as a dog and still thinks I should get it. Not doing it.

Found out today are pregnant fully vaccinated daughter in law has Covid as well. I see no reason to take the risk of the shot if this is the best it does. If my wife doesn’t improve in the next few days we’ll probably have to admit her.

I took another test today I’m still Covid free, and I’ve been swimming in it here in the house. I’m sticking to my regiment.

I tried to talk her out of it but she did it anyways. Her work is mandating it know as well.

It’s crazy she’s vax’d, sick as a dog and still thinks I should get it. Not doing it.

Found out today are pregnant fully vaccinated daughter in law has Covid as well. I see no reason to take the risk of the shot if this is the best it does. If my wife doesn’t improve in the next few days we’ll probably have to admit her.

I took another test today I’m still Covid free, and I’ve been swimming in it here in the house. I’m sticking to my regiment.
Sorry to hear!!!

Three things:
1) I slacked off my bike ride today, only 10 miles, same rate though so I'm not giving up performance. Sticking to the cocktail I've been taking for last month when I added NAC in (previously was reservatrol). I started NAC because I had a feeling in November we were going to have a bunch of sick folks
2) Neighbor has ivermectin and got enough for her family!! From what I remember NAC = "poor mans HCQ" and Black Seed Oil = "poor mans ivermectin" - both of which I'll have by Wednesday (BSO is missing right now).
3) Saw some damn TV commercial at 5:15PM today with a doctor talking to a young person (< 21) about the jab and why she had changed her mind based that "we have proof COVID destroys fertility" or something to that effect. WHO THE HELL IS PAYING FOR THOSE COMMERCIALS????

Reactions: SilentStalkr