• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well poop!!! Neighbor has COVID

Wow that's tough go. Neighbor is 73 and is in outstanding physical condition eats and exercises like his body is a temple...no cattle jabs. Tested positive last Wednesday and was down for about 2 days until his Ivermectin had been for a few days. Saw him on his morning walk about 8am this morning bouncing along like he always does.
Girlfriend pronounnced a 21 year old woman with zero comorbidities last week. A few days later, she pronounced a 30 year old man who was expecting his first child. He was significantly overweight but not obese. Some may get lucky, but many haven't.

Sorry to hear!!!

Three things:
1) I slacked off my bike ride today, only 10 miles, same rate though so I'm not giving up performance. Sticking to the cocktail I've been taking for last month when I added NAC in (previously was reservatrol). I started NAC because I had a feeling in November we were going to have a bunch of sick folks
2) Neighbor has ivermectin and got enough for her family!! From what I remember NAC = "poor mans HCQ" and Black Seed Oil = "poor mans ivermectin" - both of which I'll have by Wednesday (BSO is missing right now).
3) Saw some damn TV commercial at 5:15PM today with a doctor talking to a young person (< 21) about the jab and why she had changed her mind based that "we have proof COVID destroys fertility" or something to that effect. WHO THE HELL IS PAYING FOR THOSE COMMERCIALS????
Im getting ready to order more supplements, I’m adding NAC to the list. I have HCQ and Azithromycin on hand just in case I need it. I’m a builder by trade and I’ve worked for two pulmonologist here in town. I have their cell numbers in a pinch. There friends as well as clients. Called one yesterday and he’s the one who said to get my wife to the hospital.

My wife has a lot of congestion in her lungs, my doctor friend suggested warm Herbal tea with lemon drink till you pee clear and NO dairy products to help with the congestion. He’s retired but is one of the best docs around, old remedy’s are probably better then the drugs they prescribe.

I worry about my daughter in law, they needed help to get pregnant and they force her to get vax’d in order to do the in vitro fertilization. I fear what that may have done to the baby. Guess we will see.

Whelp. Shit.

LOL :rolleyes:

I'll try one more time to state my case and call it quits, seems lines have been drawn.

So, I went down to TN to check some land late Aug, early Sep. No masks-no distance-no .... nothing. Crazy shit yo!

I spent 9-10days there, in close contact with so many, cannot specify.

And, a funny thing happened. Over those 9-10 days, I had at LEAST 6 people drop with the Rona. (Allegedly). EEK!

I went back every day (as I felt fine) and more dropped out day over day. No, I didn't do tests. no, I didn't feel worse on any day, and no, this is not a crock of shit. I spend 1-6 hrs every night with these folks in close proximity-servers, wait staff, bar tenders, who dropped like flies. SOMEHOW-I'm not positive. Crazy talk, yo! I must be Typhoid Mary! LMAO! :ROFLMAO:

Look-there are some here who clearly should worry about the Flu. There are most who should not IMO.

You do you microbrew! Beware the possibly clammy! LMAO!

2 years-no mask, no social distance, no vaccine. No problems. TA-DA! I'm still alive.

LMAO! Fuck you and your vaccines! :ROFLMAO:

Now.... do you.

If you are stocking up on shit "just in case". LMAO you aren't better. You are are the second wave of stupid.

An opinion. Ivermectin yo! LMAO!

Be strong-your immune system will save you. Pussies.

LMAO! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TicTacTex
Whelp. Shit.

LOL :rolleyes:

I'll try one more time to state my case and call it quits, seems lines have been drawn.

So, I went down to TN to check some land late Aug, early Sep. No masks-no distance-no .... nothing. Crazy shit yo!

I spent 9-10days there, in close contact with so many, cannot specify.

And, a funny thing happened. Over those 9-10 days, I had at LEAST 6 people drop with the Rona. (Allegedly). EEK!

I went back every day (as I felt fine) and more dropped out day over day. No, I didn't do tests. no, I didn't feel worse on any day, and no, this is not a crock of shit. I spend 1-6 hrs every night with these folks in close proximity-servers, wait staff, bar tenders, who dropped like flies. SOMEHOW-I'm not positive. Crazy talk, yo! I must be Typhoid Mary! LMAO! :ROFLMAO:

Look-there are some here who clearly should worry about the Flu. There are most who should not IMO.

You do you microbrew! Beware the possibly clammy! LMAO!

2 years-no mask, no social distance, no vaccine. No problems. TA-DA! I'm still alive.

LMAO! Fuck you and your vaccines! :ROFLMAO:

Now.... do you.

If you are stocking up on shit "just in case". LMAO you aren't better. You are are the second wave of stupid.

An opinion. Ivermectin yo! LMAO!

Be strong-your immune system will save you. Pussies.

LMAO! :ROFLMAO:
It’s all fun and games till it’s your turn. I used to laugh when I saw two people riding in a car both wearing mask. After seeing my wife get so sick and having to get her to the ER I‘ve changed my mind about judging people. It’s different when the shit is hurting those you love. I felt the same as you a week ago, I’m starting to think a little differently now. Course I’m not a 20 yr old healthy Marine anymore, I’m also not invincible anymore!

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Im getting ready to order more supplements, I’m adding NAC to the list. I have HCQ and Azithromycin on hand just in case I need it. I’m a builder by trade and I’ve worked for two pulmonologist here in town. I have their cell numbers in a pinch. There friends as well as clients. Called one yesterday and he’s the one who said to get my wife to the hospital.

My wife has a lot of congestion in her lungs, my doctor friend suggested warm Herbal tea with lemon drink till you pee clear and NO dairy products to help with the congestion. He’s retired but is one of the best docs around, old remedy’s are probably better then the drugs they prescribe.

I worry about my daughter in law, they needed help to get pregnant and they force her to get vax’d in order to do the in vitro fertilization. I fear what that may have done to the baby. Guess we will see.
I hope your DIL has a healthy child. That's just outrageous forcing her to be jabbed for that.

It’s all fun and games till it’s your turn. I used to laugh when I saw two people riding in a car both wearing mask. After seeing my wife get so sick and having to get her to the ER I‘ve changed my mind about judging people. It’s different when the shit is hurting those you love. I felt the same as you a week ago, I’m starting to think a little differently now. Course I’m not a 20 yr old healthy Marine anymore, I’m also not invincible anymore!
Then lay down and die. Bitch.

PS: Eat red meat.

You are welcome.

Is there a reason you are turning into a rather caustic agitator in this thread?

Just having a bad day and taking it out on others or are you being paid for doing it?
:LOL:

Yeah-fuck you. Pussy.

Bad day: Fuck you and I wait for YOU to show up at my door. :ROFLMAO:

Clearly not American. Weenie.

As for your question: You are a silly douche. Period.

while it is my opinion that this stuff is way overblown (in regards to what the machine is pumping out versus the reality of it), i wont begrudge anyone for doing what they deem necessary for themselves or their family…..SO LONG AS…they are not trying to tell other people what to do.

@Devildog always has seemed to be a reasonable guy from everything i can remember. no need to be nasty.

i wish EVERYONE dealing with this a speedy recovery. i try really hard not to have malice toward folks. and i also NEVER say anything online to anyone that i wouldnt say to their face.

I tried to talk her out of it but she did it anyways. Her work is mandating it know as well.

It’s crazy she’s vax’d, sick as a dog and still thinks I should get it. Not doing it.

Found out today are pregnant fully vaccinated daughter in law has Covid as well. I see no reason to take the risk of the shot if this is the best it does. If my wife doesn’t improve in the next few days we’ll probably have to admit her.

I took another test today I’m still Covid free, and I’ve been swimming in it here in the house. I’m sticking to my regiment.
Glad to hear you're doing well, so sad about your DIL.

Have they discussed Ivermectin regimen like Marik with anyone?

Marik-Protocol - MARIK GUIDELINE FOR QUERCETIN AND IVERMECTIN ADMINISTRATION FOR SYMPTOMATIC C...png

Reactions: Devildog
Then lay down and die. Bitch.

PS: Eat red meat.

You are welcome.
Listen up bud, in the last six weeks I’ve buried my mom, I’ve buried my dog, I missed out on Christmas with my family. I’ve taken my wife to the ER for treatment of severe Covid and yesterday was my daughters 32 birthday.

We didn’t celebrate it either, ya know why? Cause she’s dead. She died In a house fire a few years back. I spend time here on the hide to get away from the bs of life.

Your insults meaning nothing to me, so go waste them somewhere else. To be respected here you need to show some. Good luck with that.

Seasonal colds are caused by coronaviruses, and rhinovuruses.

Coronavirus test wouldn't pop for influenza. Different virus.

Testing could pop a false positive for CCP Virus if a coronavirus (common cold) with close-ish DNA markers were present in the system.

Covid Rapid Tests could have issues.
There were like 2000 flu deaths nationwide in 2020. The flu was certainly being called COVID19.

while it is my opinion that this stuff is way overblown (in regards to what the machine is pumping out versus the reality of it), i wont begrudge anyone for doing what they deem necessary for themselves or their family…..SO LONG AS…they are not trying to tell other people what to do.

@Devildog always has seemed to be a reasonable guy from everything i can remember. no need to be nasty.

i wish EVERYONE dealing with this a speedy recovery. i try really hard not to have malice toward folks. and i also NEVER say anything online to anyone that i wouldnt say to their face.
100 percent. I don't wear a mask, but I could not care less if anyone else does or gets a jab or stays home and isolates? I fully accept I'm going to get multiple China viruses in my lifetime it's called life. I could be wrong about this, but sitting inside fretting over what has happened to other people won't change that outcome. Just like I believe yelling at clouds for being white won't change their color. Hope everyone starts feeling bette soon now have 5 friends who had it and are all coming out the back end this week. All unvaxxed from 23-64 varying degrees of healthyness, but I'd say none horribly out of shape. The consensus was a random winter season cold so at least not beat down flu type symptoms with this one.

Last edited:
What the OP really needs to get are some alkaline citrus fruits :unsure:

FHbxc7SVEAIeeXg

Do not keep this information to yourself only. Pass it to all your family and friends. Unless those family and friends are educated beyond the 6th grade level, in which case you're gonna get laughed at.

I didn't have any symptoms during my brush with death, so unfortunately I cannot offer much useful advice. Perhaps it was my strict regime of excessive cardio, irregular volume of strength training, and raccoon-like diet that kept me healthy - in which case you're already in luck 'cause you are a cyclist.

My wife required various inhaled steroids (Flonase, albuterol, and Flovent IIRC) and a prescription cough medication after receiving an infusion of monoclonal antibodies, and about two full weeks of rest from onset of symptoms to the point where she felt strong enough to leave the house. Another friend (who was sick at the same time as my wife with roughly the same duration and length of illness but with a different set of symptoms) found relief after being prescribed a course of oral prednisone.

If you want to try various alternative therapies at the early onset of symptoms, go for it, but personally if symptoms began worsen beyond that of a normal cold then I'd be coercing my doc into finding me an antibody infusion ASAP.

Well said, hope your wife recovers. Unfortunately people are playing politics on both sides instead of embracing empathy.

Reactions: Bradu and Devildog

FHbxc7SVEAIeeXg

Do not keep this information to yourself only. Pass it to all your family and friends. Unless those family and friends are educated beyond the 6th grade level, in which case you're gonna get laughed at.

I didn't have any symptoms during my brush with death, so unfortunately I cannot offer much useful advice. Perhaps it was my strict regime of excessive cardio, irregular volume of strength training, and raccoon-like diet that kept me healthy - in which case you're already in luck 'cause you are a cyclist.

My wife required various inhaled steroids (Flonase, albuterol, and Flovent IIRC) and a prescription cough medication after receiving an infusion of monoclonal antibodies, and about two full weeks of rest from onset of symptoms to the point where she felt strong enough to leave the house. Another friend (who was sick at the same time as my wife with roughly the same duration and length of illness but with a different set of symptoms) found relief after being prescribed a course of oral prednisone.

If you want to try various alternative therapies at the early onset of symptoms, go for it, but personally if symptoms began worsen beyond that of a normal cold then I'd be coercing my doc into finding me an antibody infusion ASAP.

That picture provided a good lol, thank you for that. Sad part is a majority of people wouldn't get why it's funny.

Well said, hope your wife recovers. Unfortunately people are playing politics on both sides instead of embracing empathy.

That seems to have calmed the fuck down around here as people get sick. It appears more difficult to take sides of the political aisle when a previously-healthy close friend spends a month in the ICU, or a vacation gets ruined by positive test results of an asymptomatic person, or older relatives suffer from social isolation, and kids suffer from the constant turmoil of on-again-off-again schooling.

The internet remains a cesspool as demonstrated by a specific member above. Ignore them in favor of face-to-face interactions.

Last edited:
That seems to have calmed the fuck down around here as people get sick. It appears more difficult to take sides of the political aisle when a previously-health close friend spends a month in the ICU, or a vacation gets ruined by positive test results of an asymptomatic person, or older relatives suffer from social isolation, and kids suffer from the constant turmoil of on-again-off-again schooling.

The internet remains a cesspool as demonstrated by a specific member above. Ignore them in favor of face-to-face interactions.

I'm seeing it in real life as well, especially from doctors. Apparently, refusal to get a vaccine should result in no treatment according to some of the medical "professionals" around my area.

I'm seeing it in real life as well, especially from doctors. Apparently, refusal to get a vaccine should result in no treatment according to some of the medical "professionals" around my area.
This makes me wonder when it's going to be going "old west" and forcing doctors to give treatment. Because they have an advanced degree in practicing, they think they have some type of moral high ground which is sickening and a complete violation of the Hippocratic Oath.

What's even more sickening is the USA (word) continues to listen to a Dr. Josef Mengele-on-steroids who sponsored gain-of-function in OUR MORTAL ENEMY, KILLED THOUSANDS during the early AIDS crisis, sponsored torture of animals, now is killing hundreds of thousands with pushing this experimental vaccine bullshit, and no doubt encouraging Xiden to withhold antibody treatment from conservative states. That this super-Mengele wasn't brought to task over the animal torture is a prime example of how brainwashed the press has made people and how irresponsible the press is by not pushing that narrative.

This makes me wonder when it's going to be going "old west" and forcing doctors to give treatment. Because they have an advanced degree in practicing, they think they have some type of moral high ground which is sickening and a complete violation of the Hippocratic Oath.

What's even more sickening is the USA (word) continues to listen to a Dr. Josef Mengele-on-steroids who sponsored gain-of-function in OUR MORTAL ENEMY, KILLED THOUSANDS during the early AIDS crisis, sponsored torture of animals, now is killing hundreds of thousands with pushing this experimental vaccine bullshit, and no doubt encouraging Xiden to withhold antibody treatment from conservative states. That this super-Mengele wasn't brought to task over the animal torture is a prime example of how brainwashed the press has made people and how irresponsible the press is by not pushing that narrative.

They allow their politics to interfere with their practice and that's the issue. I do not let my politics interfere with basic human ethics.

Reactions: BytorJr
Just wait until the half billion tests are mailed out to anyone that asks.
and
The false positives will be used to scare people.
Not just the false positives IMO. Just the fact that tests are being provided by our government and so readlily available will make the hysteria worse. Add to that all of the CDC propaganda that will be out and we will likely never get away from this BS.

It's a power play and money grab. $100B in just FRAUD... The legal fleecing is in the trillions. They don't want this to go away, it also helps cover up election fraud. Japan eliminated covid by mass distribution of Ivermectin. The US is suppressing/hiding this information, they don't want a cure.

Reactions: deersniper

FHbxc7SVEAIeeXg

So you're telling us that drinking more Tom Collins, just for the carbonated water of course not for the Bombay Sapphire or lemon juice, will not dramatically alter the persons bodily pH?

Poppycock, everyone tells me I'm an acidic individual, just ask my wife...... ;)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › pmc › articles › PMC4670772
Acid-base homeostasis and pH regulation are critical for both normal physiology and cell metabolism and function. Normally, systemic acid-base balance is well regulated with arterial pH between 7.36 and 7.44; intracellular pH is usually approximately 7.2.

^^^^ this

I remember the Denzel movie and there was just another similarly themed film with Aquaman Momoa in it that played out exactly as I would expect, if you fuck with someones loved ones.........

IIUC Fraudchi will get about $350k in pension from the tax-payers he tortured and killed.

My Family Medial Practitioner (best we have ever had!) sent us a letter telling us that if we were not vaxed to find another Family Medial Practitioner. Apparently they have had so many unvaxed folks die on them that they will no longer accept unvaccinated patients.

Weird World now...can't wait until this is endemic and we can all go back to hating each other over race, political party affiliation, social standing, or how much money we have in the bank.

No...wait.
My Bad.....:ROFLMAO:

VooDoo

Reactions: Jim Out
My Family Medial Practitioner (best we have ever had!) sent us a letter telling us that if we were not vaxed to find another Family Medial Practitioner. Apparently they have had so many unvaxed folks die on them that they will no longer accept unvaccinated patients.

Weird World now...can't wait until this is endemic and we can all go back to hating each other over race, political party affiliation, social standing, or how much money we have in the bank.

No...wait.

VooDoo
weird and sad. many doctors have treated hundreds with zero fatalities and minimal hospitalizations.
i wonder what the difference could be? :unsure:
hasn't he been giving his patients ivermectin or hcq?

No...wait.

VooDoo
Total bullshit.

The unvaxxed will soon be the only class that it is OK to discriminate against. Thankfully, it is illegal to deny services to anyone based on vaccine status in this state.

Total bullshit.

The unvaxxed will soon be the only class that it is OK to discriminate against. Thankfully, it is illegal to deny services to anyone based on vaccine status in this state.
every town or practice even has a worst doctor, and all of the patients that have appointments with them tomorrow have no idea.

every town or practice even has a worst doctor, and all of the patients that have appointments with them tomorrow have no idea.
There is currently a new trend in law practices which was just approved here in AZ by the legislature.

Apparently a finders fee and a percentage can be had by referring a client to a Medical Malpractice Plaintiff's Counsel...

Ray's a seemingly nice guy, for a lawyer, and I've never paid him or received any compensation from him.

He's never done any work for me so this is NOT AN ENDORSEMENT.

Ray Arenofsky

Helping Accidents Victims for 50 Years

(480) 345-0444

Starting January 1st, 2021 We Will Be Able To Give Referral Fee For Injury Cases

This thread is exactly why I try not to post my family's hardships or issues in this website.

People are still too damn sensitive. 3 years ago people passing away was called life. It was sad, but the world did not and should not stop turning.

All who are sick, feel better. You either will or you won't. Been there, done that, good luck.

Reactions: Sako man
talked to my girl in cali today. she went to the ER last night because of covid; evidently it knocked her on her ass and didnt take long to do it. i asked her if she got ivermectin while she was there, and they said they wont give it out because the treatment isnt approved. and i ask myself “why am i surprised?” so she is trying to track some down….of course, doing so before ahead of time would have been a great idea….but people generally have better things to do until it is nut cutting time.
we live in interesting times.

That's one way of looking at it. Culture of Life, right? Anyways, my Wife's Sister down in PA, her and the boys all have it, none of them are vaccinated, now they all have it. I'd be upset if I found out they'd been denied medical service because they hadn't been vaccinated, but I could understand if they were put at the back of the line, even if it meant the same thing. Is someone else supposed to die because one chooses not to prevent their own hospitalization as much as is possible with the options available? That's selfish on a level that's hard to comprehend. Like three year old screaming, "that's my toy" level selfish. Talk about a lack of accountability or a failure to take personal responsibility...
to deny medical services or the right to vote because somebody doesn't have the right documents is racist af.
just ask anyone of your friends.
until all my oppressed fellow POCs have valid IDs and their clotshots first, i refuse to exercise my appropriated white middle class privileges.

You only see things through this lense because your mind has been poisoned by Twitter/Facebook, etc. I'm an Independent who hasn't voted for a Democrat in well over a decade and a half. Your incentive in refusing to take personal responsibility for your health is 100% politically motivated.
i am responsible for my own health, and that is why is refuse to put it in the hands of known criminals and liars like pharma, fauci, the fda and cdc.

weird and sad. many doctors have treated hundreds with zero fatalities and minimal hospitalizations.
i wonder what the difference could be? :unsure:
hasn't he been giving his patients ivermectin or hcq?
Apparently within this "System" 97% of the current deaths are among the unvaccinated and resources (Dr's, Nurses, etc.) are leaving in droves and burning out. So they are attempting to reduce their case load and spare the remaining resources on folks who have taken the jabs and boosters.

Hopefully this thing goes Endemic by the end of March or so and our Hospitals and Medical Professionals will get a break. Hopefully.

VooDoo

This thing has been endemic for over a year. There was never any chance to put this genie back in the bottle. The pandemic is gullibility.

i am responsible for my own health, and that is why is refuse to put it in the hands of known criminals and liars like pharma, fauci, the fda and cdc.

Are you the same guy who claimed to never go to the gym because you don't want to see some other dude's dick in the locker room, or am I mistaking you for someone else in the Pit?

Apparently within this "System" 97% of the current deaths are among the unvaccinated and resources (Dr's, Nurses, etc.) are leaving in droves and burning out. So they are attempting to reduce their case load and spare the remaining resources on folks who have taken the jabs and boosters.

Hopefully this thing goes Endemic by the end of March or so and our Hospitals and Medical Professionals will get a break. Hopefully.

VooDoo
the "system" is giving you bad information.
medical staff is burned out because they lost so many that refuse to be vaccinated and they are short of staff.

the thing is, overall the avg age of people who died is mid 70s, and the overall survival rate is still ~99%, so for your particular doctor to have lost so many patients is strange, unless all his patients are very old and very sick already,

i work for a large healthcare company and people are leaving now because their beloved coworkers were terminated for no good reason.
virtually none of our frontline people who didn't get vaccinated early want anything to do with the shots.
why do you think they don't want the vax when they were fearless treating patients for almost 2 years?
we have hundreds of positions open because they would rather be terminated than get the clotshots.

Last edited:
Are you the same guy who claimed to never go to the gym because you don't want to see some other dude's dick in the locker room, or am I mistaking you for someone else in the Pit?
lol, i don't go to the gym because i am old, but i used to go 4 times a week.

lol, i don't go to the gym because i am old, but i used to go 4 times a week.

This is all the more reason to go.

Kinda sick of getting lectured on the need for booster shots or the benefits of prophylactic ivermectin by people with bodyfat percentages and BMIs that are higher than their VO2max.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
This is all the more reason to go.

Kinda sick of getting lectured on the need for booster shots or the benefits of prophylactic ivermectin by people with bodyfat percentages and BMIs that are higher than their VO2max.
lol, i weight about 5 lbs more than i did in high school (165bs) and i am in decent shape, but my knees and back are crap.

lol, i weight about 5 lbs more than i did in high school (165bs) and i am in decent shape, but my knees and back are crap.

I know a lot of skinnyfat guys, too.

Your knees and back would feel better if you exercised.

I know a lot of skinnyfat guys, too.

Your knees and back would feel better if you exercised.
i didn't say i didn't exercise. i can still do pushups (my dad could do them one-handed at my age).

talked to my girl in cali today. she went to the ER last night because of covid; evidently it knocked her on her ass and didnt take long to do it. i asked her if she got ivermectin while she was there, and they said they wont give it out because the treatment isnt approved. and i ask myself “why am i surprised?” so she is trying to track some down….of course, doing so before ahead of time would have been a great idea….but people generally have better things to do until it is nut cutting time.
we live in interesting times.
Pushhealth.com, choose Honeybee as the pharmacy... A few days and she'll have her IVM.

That's one way of looking at it. Culture of Life, right? Anyways, my Wife's Sister down in PA, her and the boys all have it, none of them are vaccinated, now they all have it. I'd be upset if I found out they'd been denied medical service because they hadn't been vaccinated, but I could understand if they were put at the back of the line, even if it meant the same thing. Is someone else supposed to die because one chooses not to prevent their own hospitalization as much as is possible with the options available? That's selfish on a level that's hard to comprehend. Like three year old screaming, "that's my toy" level selfish. Talk about a lack of accountability or a failure to take personal responsibility...
daily_picdump_3920_640_high_19.jpg

VooDoo
You must be referring to this "97%", right ?