• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well poop!!! Neighbor has COVID

I've got about 1000 benadryl tabs :). But thanks for the reminder

Husband is negative for COVID at this point.
Wait! You have a husband? 😂🤣 Sorry, had to. I knew what you meant but hope you got a chuckle out of this. Man I hope you don’t get it and if you do hopefully you will have a mild case.

Dude, a few clicks on the computer and all that shit is at your doorstep. My house is stocked up to treat everyone in my family and when people did get sick, I dosed all them immediately. It doesn't take special resources, just get everything and be ready. I'll say it again just in case, if you dose when you get exposed or sick, you will be over it in 24 hrs...it's not hard.

Also, don't take this as a bitch against your post. I'm not trying to be a jerk, just saying it's super easy to prepare without special resources.
Where. Message me where I can find some and I don’t mean the topical BS at Tractor Supply.

I would take getting sick from covid 100x more over watching even 1 more minute of cocomelon.

Actually currently have covid, as does my wife.
What? You don’t find cocomelon soothing?

Sorry to hear!!!

Three things:
1) I slacked off my bike ride today, only 10 miles, same rate though so I'm not giving up performance. Sticking to the cocktail I've been taking for last month when I added NAC in (previously was reservatrol). I started NAC because I had a feeling in November we were going to have a bunch of sick folks
2) Neighbor has ivermectin and got enough for her family!! From what I remember NAC = "poor mans HCQ" and Black Seed Oil = "poor mans ivermectin" - both of which I'll have by Wednesday (BSO is missing right now).
3) Saw some damn TV commercial at 5:15PM today with a doctor talking to a young person (< 21) about the jab and why she had changed her mind based that "we have proof COVID destroys fertility" or something to that effect. WHO THE HELL IS PAYING FOR THOSE COMMERCIALS????
I have heard others, males, claiming their testosterone and swimmers dropped to abnormally low levels after the jab.

Is someone else supposed to die because one chooses not to prevent their own hospitalization Talk about a lack of accountability or a failure to take personal responsibility...

Because you are a retard, I don't expect you to comprehend the similarity of "intentionally allowing someone's death".​

Particularly if "your job" is to save lives and prevent death.

Skip to the last sentence where 4 agencies paid for intentionally allowing a presumably innocent Marine to bleed out and die protecting his family.

Jose Guerena shooting​

Jose Guerena
JoseGuerena.jpg
BornJose Manuel Guerena Ortiz[1]
November 23, 1984
Tucson, Arizona
DiedMay 5, 2011 (aged 26)
Tucson, Arizona
Cause of deathGunfire
Body discoveredMay 5, 2011
NationalityAmerican
Children1
Jose Guerena was a U.S. Marine veteran who served in the Iraq War and was killed in his Tucson, Arizona, home, on May 5, 2011, by deputies of the Pima County Sheriff's Department SWAT team, while they were executing a warrant to search his home in relation to an investigation into illegal marijuana smuggling from Mexico.
The shooting garnered national attention and generated significant debate on the subject of the militarization of police, because of the following facts of the case: after the shooting, no evidence of illegal activity or any illegal items were found at the residence, his wife and 4-year-old child were present and hiding from the unknown (to them) intruders at the time the warrant was served and were inside when police opened fire, police fired 71 shots, while Jose's weapon was found with its safety still engaged, his prior military service, lack of any criminal convictions, and the change in statements of events given by police as to what transpired at the scene.[2][3][4][5][6][7][8]
In September 2013, the four police agencies involved agreed to pay Guerena's wife and children $3.4 million as a settlement, without admitting wrongdoing in their killing of Guerena.[9]

Because you are a retard, I don't expect you to comprehend the similarity of "intentionally allowing someone's death".​

Particularly if "your job" is to save lives and prevent death.

Skip to the last sentence where 4 agencies paid for intentionally allowing a presumably innocent Marine to bleed out and die protecting his family.

Jose Guerena shooting​

Jose Guerena
JoseGuerena.jpg
BornJose Manuel Guerena Ortiz[1]
November 23, 1984
Tucson, Arizona
DiedMay 5, 2011 (aged 26)
Tucson, Arizona
Cause of deathGunfire
Body discoveredMay 5, 2011
NationalityAmerican
Children1
Jose Guerena was a U.S. Marine veteran who served in the Iraq War and was killed in his Tucson, Arizona, home, on May 5, 2011, by deputies of the Pima County Sheriff's Department SWAT team, while they were executing a warrant to search his home in relation to an investigation into illegal marijuana smuggling from Mexico.
The shooting garnered national attention and generated significant debate on the subject of the militarization of police, because of the following facts of the case: after the shooting, no evidence of illegal activity or any illegal items were found at the residence, his wife and 4-year-old child were present and hiding from the unknown (to them) intruders at the time the warrant was served and were inside when police opened fire, police fired 71 shots, while Jose's weapon was found with its safety still engaged, his prior military service, lack of any criminal convictions, and the change in statements of events given by police as to what transpired at the scene.[2][3][4][5][6][7][8]
In September 2013, the four police agencies involved agreed to pay Guerena's wife and children $3.4 million as a settlement, without admitting wrongdoing in their killing of Guerena.[9]

This is also why I am categorically against the "war on drugs" and in support of full decriminalisation and people just have to accept responsibility for what they do to their own bodies.

The stupid self-righteous "good" folks gave the government unlimited power and begged them to get all gestapo on "those bad drug people"...
Well drugs won the war on drugs and civil liberties were near completely destroyed for good.

This innocent man would not have been gunned down by vile police who wanted to get some killing done so they could go brag to their fellow jackboots, if this whole "war on drugs" had not existed.

Once again, the actual police who did the murder get away with it, while the citizens and taxpayers have to pay more money at gunpoint (yes those same police that did the murder, will come get your taxes at gunpoint if you refuse), to pay damages to his family.
And nothing charges because the police just know that they have no consequences for their actions.

Perhaps you could explain it to the police who don't understand how angry it makes people, this way....
Some criminal goes kills one of your police buddies, we let the criminal go and even protect them from you finding out who they are.
Then we go raid all your retirement / pension accounts to give money to their family and the lawyers hired by their family.
We also take some more money out of your retirement / pension accounts to pay for a lawyer and vacation for the one who killed your buddy.
But don't worry about your retirement / pension accounts, we'll bolster them back up by taking even more money out of all your paychecks...

THAT is EXACTLY how it is for the hard working, law abiding, tax paying citizens every time one of these murders by the police happens.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who is sick and fed up with it.

Gateway Pundit? Really? :ROFLMAO:

Yeah...that was exactly what I was referring to. Fake news.

Please explain to me why Mr. Trump is fully vaccinated and got a booster?

Please. I'm not getting this...Trump gets the clot shot repeatedly and he ain't dead yet. Why would Mr. Trump promote getting vaccinated/boosters?

Thanks in Advance!

VooDoo

^ and yet, i dont know ONE single person that has died of it. and i’ve met a pile of people that have had it. including an 87 year old woman. in her words….”i’m not going to tell you it was fun, but it wasnt any worse than the flu…and…i am 87”

i’ve had enough of the chicken little stuff.
My uncle died from it a few months ago. I am just getting over it myself. It's no fun.

Please. I'm not getting this...Trump gets the clot shot repeatedly and he ain't dead yet. Why would Mr. Trump promote getting vaccinated/boosters?

Thanks in Advance!

VooDoo

Yeah, fucking Gateway Pundit.

CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, REUTERS, AP.........REALLY ? FFS. :rolleyes:

That's one way of looking at it. Culture of Life, right? Anyways, my Wife's Sister down in PA, her and the boys all have it, none of them are vaccinated, now they all have it. I'd be upset if I found out they'd been denied medical service because they hadn't been vaccinated, but I could understand if they were put at the back of the line, even if it meant the same thing. Is someone else supposed to die because one chooses not to prevent their own hospitalization as much as is possible with the options available? That's selfish on a level that's hard to comprehend. Like three year old screaming, "that's my toy" level selfish. Talk about a lack of accountability or a failure to take personal responsibility...

Oh look you went to Benders, by the looks of things you swallowed too.

Facts-About-Pigeons-18.jpg

Thanks in Advance!

VooDoo

trump is right around the average age of somebody that dies with a positive covid test (75 years old) so he would be old enough to actually have some significant risk from the china flu. if you are younger with a 99.8%+ chance of no serious issues, there is no need to risk experimental crap.

You left out Al Jazeera and the BBC. Prolly need to check with Breitbart and see if they concur. :LOL::LOL:

VooDoo
the people you trust told us that trump was a russian agent for 4 years. they are also telling us Biden is doing a great job and there is no open border issue, burning stores and beating people is peaceful, white people are the biggest danger to america, and men can have babies.

You left out Al Jazeera and the BBC. Prolly need to check with Breitbart and see if they concur. :LOL::LOL:

VooDoo
You're right about the BBC. Breitbart is Meh.

Al Jazeera Middle East/Europe is actually surprisingly good. I was shocked the first time I saw it in Zurich. The US version sucks sweaty dog balls. Nothing other than one more cog in the MSM machine.

Last edited:

Thanks in Advance!

VooDoo

Rachel Madcow

“Now we know that the vaccines work well enough that the virus stops with every vaccinated person,”

“A vaccinated person gets exposed to the virus, the virus does not infect them, the virus cannot then use that person to go anywhere else. It cannot use a vaccinated person as a host to go get more people.”

Nicolle Wallace

NUKE China 🇨🇳!!!! But, shoot I bet our nukes are Duds at this point. NEVERMIND!!!

So, just get on your device and ingest more of their propaganda. That’ll do the trick.

I’m starting to feel sick for the first time in 2 years. All b/c I went to that stupid ass Christmas over my parents with all the dopey kids and retards running blasting off their pie holes.

Dr fucky was right. We’re all gonna die! DUH

This is also why I am categorically against the "war on drugs" and in support of full decriminalisation and people just have to accept responsibility for what they do to their own bodies.

The stupid self-righteous "good" folks gave the government unlimited power and begged them to get all gestapo on "those bad drug people"...
Well drugs won the war on drugs and civil liberties were near completely destroyed for good.

This innocent man would not have been gunned down by vile police who wanted to get some killing done so they could go brag to their fellow jackboots, if this whole "war on drugs" had not existed.

Once again, the actual police who did the murder get away with it, while the citizens and taxpayers have to pay more money at gunpoint (yes those same police that did the murder, will come get your taxes at gunpoint if you refuse), to pay damages to his family.
And nothing charges because the police just know that they have no consequences for their actions.

Perhaps you could explain it to the police who don't understand how angry it makes people, this way....
Some criminal goes kills one of your police buddies, we let the criminal go and even protect them from you finding out who they are.
Then we go raid all your retirement / pension accounts to give money to their family and the lawyers hired by their family.
We also take some more money out of your retirement / pension accounts to pay for a lawyer and vacation for the one who killed your buddy.
But don't worry about your retirement / pension accounts, we'll bolster them back up by taking even more money out of all your paychecks...

THAT is EXACTLY how it is for the hard working, law abiding, tax paying citizens every time one of these murders by the police happens.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who is sick and fed up with it.
It's actually worse than that, don't forget the SWAT guys who got themselves deceased doing the no-knock in Texas......

....it's just a bad idea for everyone and a stain on our Republic's Constitution, imho.

https://21stcenturywire.com › 2014 › 02 › 18 › texas-man-cleared-of-murder-after-shooting-swat-team-member-during-no-knock-warrant
Hank McGee should be thankful that he didn't wind up dead or dreadfully disabled in the no-knock raid that took place on his trailer house in Texas early Thursday morning, December 19. Instead, reacting in fear that he was being robbed, he grabbed his pistol and shot and killed a SWAT team member.

Unless you're Janet Reno and you want to "burn the children to death" to "save the children" being smarter tactically would be ......more smarter?

I know this guy that got Swatted in AK named Teague......fortunately......in Alaska..... [pun]cooler heads prevailed[/pun]. ;)

Honestly, while I get the tactical reason for no-knock warrants, I’m glad to see them being banned. The advantages don’t outweigh the disadvantages in something like this. Innocent people are being jammed up or killed because the targets of these raids aren’t aware they’re dealing with police.

It’s well past time to stop with this kind of thing, especially in the day and age of people getting SWATted; where enemies call the police and claim the victim is doing all kinds of horrible things, sending a SWAT team to someone’s house. The idea is to punish an enemy, possibly even get them killed. It’s so much easier to do that if the police don’t have to knock on the door first.

Last edited:

Thanks in Advance!

VooDoo

The answer you seek is in a video already posted elsewhere in this forum by yours truly.