• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well....there goes archery season...graphic

Those of us with children know that it's rarely a good idea to interrupt someone in the process of doing something stupid - it usually increases the chance of the outcome you're trying to avoid.
Well he learned the hard way, bet he won’t slice a knuckle off again any time soon.

My brother and I are the same way, we have to make the same mistakes several times just to ensure we know what we’re doing wrong.

Reactions: E. Bryant
Whats really gnarly is when a carbon fiber arrow shaft shatters as you’re sending it. Inspect your shafts closely and flex them a few times before using them, hairline fractures can cause catastrophic failures at the worst time.
8AE2A227-7628-4D9F-A9FB-6BD64CEFC4BF.jpeg

I was shoeing one of the wifes horses when one of those big black carnivorius flies decided to take a bite out of him. Flayed my index finger like a hot dog, broke bones in a couple others......good times.View attachment 7425529View attachment 7425530
OOOOWWWWWWWWWWW >_< yikes man! Hope you feel better. Sorry about archery season. Yowch man my hand hurt just seeing that last pic 😖

It's amazing how things heal up. Surgeons know what they're doing.

Accidently stuck my dominant thumb into a router at work.

Jan 31 2019
20190131_231326.jpg

Feb 15 2019
20190215_110601.jpg

Couldve been taken today
20200310_224955.jpg

Heal quickly. Prayers out to you.

Reactions: Austinjunks
I hope the OP can borrow a crossbow.

We have six horses...I ride exactly zero of them. They are essentially lawn ornaments that the wife will put the girls on to ride around the corral some.

It takes 10 seconds to fire up the ATV to ride around on, and I have no worries about what might happen to me if a plastic bag blows in front of me when I'm riding. I actually almost ran over a snake on two separate occasions last week...with a horse I'd most assuredly be hobbling around right now.