• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Were you ever The Wolf ?

He’s here all week, folks!

ec70f73f410163d15d49b1ac7d94e31e.jpg

I think the last newbie lasted 8 days.

• Haha
Reactions: The D
I think you have been a great guy but have you ever had one of those times when you say something that ends up sounding worse than you ever intended (it sounded better in my head)?

This would be one of those times.

Even I immediately thought of the slang word pedo on that one. Now matter how innocent. And when I was a child, grand-parents and such might say "What handsome young man you are." Never thought anything bad of it and they never meant anything bad of it.

But the internet is, in fact, Pandora's Box. See into the darkness of the heart of man and behold the evil.
I'll leave those thoughts on you and the others here. It was in a busy area, lots of people heard me, and even her mom smiled.

If there's anything creepy its in that y'all would think that.

I really don't care when someone thought they were a wolf.
Tell me about being a good sheepdog. The true guardian of the helpless! Armed only with courage and sharp teeth. There are plenty of those guys out there, none of them tooting their own horn.
only losers actually refer to themselves as sheepdogs
IMG_0541.jpeg

surprised OP could type all that while petting himself on the back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FWoo45
I was in the Wally World today and there was a little girl, all dressed up in her fancy clothes and her mom was chewing on her for somehting. I just caught her eye and said, "You sure look pretty today." She just lit up with smiles.

Do dat makes me w woof?
bet that was creepy

only losers actually refer to themselves as sheepdogs
View attachment 8249067

surprised OP could type all that while petting himself on the back.
You must have been fondling yourself the whole time you found that meme and typed that out. Just like in real life, the only reality you have is in your imagination. Keep stroking buddy, it's all you're ever going to experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bullfrog08
You must have been fondling yourself the whole time you found that meme and typed that out. Just like in real life, the only reality you have is in your imagination. Keep stroking buddy, it's all you're ever going to experience.
Wow you just keep proving me right, what a moron lol

Still sound like a loser.

These threads always bring out the morons.

I never lost my sense of humor asshole, OH wait! That probably gets you excited. Keep stroking buddy or at least come up with something funny.
No one mentioned your sense of humor stupid cunt. I said you’re a moron proving me right again. You think you’re winning somehow, but you aren’t.
IMG_0084.jpeg

Last edited: