• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up West central Ohio

looks like we are getting closer to the next range trip. Who is still in for either the 16th or 23rd?

Given how close the 16th and 23rd are, I am planning to just go one of the two unless there was significant interest in both. Looks like the 16th it is.

Given how close the 16th and 23rd are, I am planning to just go one of the two unless there was significant interest in both. Looks like the 16th it is.
Is everyone just going to meet there or someplace else and ride share ?

I may meet you out there the 16th, but it'll be a short stint for me. Managing painters on a house.

I am due east of Dayton so will be coming across I 70 if that helps. Otherwise i will try to be there around 9:30.

Just checked the map . Longer trip than i thought so may be a little later than expected.
Rad

I am due east of Dayton so will be coming across I 70 if that helps. Otherwise i will try to be there around 9:30.

Just checked the map . Longer trip than i thought so may be a little later than expected.
Rad
I don't cross I70, so we can plan just to meet there. If it was anything like last time it will not be busy

Sorry guys i have to beg out for tomorrow. Something has come up i cant get out of and t
here is no way i can go shoot for a while and get back in time. My apologies, hopefully next time.
Rad

Well hopefully next time. I will probably not go either unless there is someone else going? I know hollowoutadime is busy anyhow

Well hopefully next time. I will probably not go either unless there is someone else going? I know hollowoutadime is busy anyhow
I am really sorry. Sometimes life just gets in the way of fun.

Alright gentlemen, hopefully all of you have been well. We are about a week and a half for the June 19th planned trip. Thought I would send out a reminder and double check to see if that date is still looking good. Its fathers day weekend so everyone should have a good excuse at least, whether it works or not is a different matter.

Unfortunatly as much as i was looking forward to shooting with all of you something has come up and i will be out of the picture for most of the summer. This saddens me deeply since i was looking to learn a lot on this trip. If things get better later maybe a trip this fall will work out . Hope everyone has a great time and summer.
Rad

I would be in depending on date. Sorry I couldn’t make the last one but am healed up now.
Rad

Reactions: kyzim311
The information I am finding for Briar Rabbit makes TVP much more appealing to me.
TVP open range : $30 for the day per shooter, steel at lots of ranges from 200 yards-1 mile
Information I found on Briar Rabbit: 540 yard max, $10 and hour, bring your own targets.

Long time no see kids. Lots has happened. How's May 1st work for anyone else? I know it's a Sunday but my lil man, nieces and nephews have baseball on Saturdays.

Hahahahaha.
225; broke my proximal fib a few days back skiing the end of the season in park city.
I can hobble. Out for 4-6 weeks. We’ll see how it is in a few.

I’ll bring my desert tech SRS A2 in 6.5 Creedmoor and 338LM

Have a Remington 700 in 308 too.

And a bunch of other stuff.

I’ll try and bring a posse; see if we can do some coordination fire at the mile target, just because.

Good news at TVP is you wouldn't have to hobble far, you can back up very close to the benches.
I would be bringing my 300 PRC and 7 WSM (which is in my profile pic). Both are mile capable, so I can add to the mile target volley fire.
I also have a 6mm GT that needs tried out as some distance, maybe 1-2 others might make the trip.

I hope to have my MWS set up by then. I'll probably bring my LMT with 224 Valk and 223 barrels. May tote the 6.5 RPR and sling a few at the long gong.

We still on for May 1st? Also, who wants to meet up and try the Head Hunter with me??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220418-190826_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220418-190826_Facebook.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 44
I am still in for the 1st, I have never tried a head hunter but we can discuss it. As of right now myself and a co-worker will be coming, and I have 4 rifles coming with me. Here are 3 (7 WSM, 300 PRC and 224 valk). 6 GT will also be coming. Not sure if there is any interest in car pooling?
IMG_20220419_084645.jpg

I’m planning on coming if i can get some ammo loaded. Everything is working against that right mow. I will bring the MK 13 MOD 7 A 308 REM. And maybe an AR 10 in 308

Hey, anywhere in ohio let you draw/movement or have 3 gun type courses?

Ohio is a pretty big state.

Which portion/corner of the state are you in?

Short answer yes, many places do.

Right. That's the same boat I'm in, roughly 2 hours-ish. I was volunteering to play chauffeur. I can fit 3 comfortably in my Explorer.
With all my shooting crap, I can fit 3 comfortably and number 4 is possible but not ideal. My vehicle (Honda passport) will be making the trip, I just have an open seat if someone wanted a ride

Reactions: long range sponge
Looks like we might have to deal with a little rain. Not a biggy cause the benches are covered.
Screenshot_20220428-122134.png

Well, once again, I'm out. Father-in-law just got admitted (talks of ICU) for congestive heart failure. My wife's brother died last month and she's a fucking mess. I don't want to be out of town right now.

From now on I'm not making/announcing plans. I figure I'll just randomly show up. 🤷‍♂️

• Sad
Not sure i want a 7-8 hour drive to spend the day dealing with thunder storms and rain at my age. I may bow out for this time sorry. Maybe make it another day or like long range sponge just do a random day. Thanks anyway guys.