Plinker 73

Sergeant of the Hide
PX Member
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2020
Just a heads up for everyone in western Ohio there will be a 1200 meter range opening this spring in eastern Indiana. Former ordnance test range going civi. I will post some pictures soo along with more info as things develop. 1 1/2. “ armor steel so 50 cal will be gtg. I hour drive west of Dayton just over an hour north of CINCINNATI.
More later
Rad

Pvt_Snowballs

Private
PX Member
Minuteman
Dec 31, 2008
USA
Just a heads up for everyone in western Ohio there will be a 1200 meter range opening this spring in eastern Indiana. Former ordnance test range going civi. I will post some pictures soo along with more info as things develop. 1 1/2. “ armor steel so 50 cal will be gtg. I hour drive west of Dayton just over an hour north of CINCINNATI.
More later
Rad

What’s the name of of the facility?

Thx

Reactions: long range sponge

tiger13

deadly at 100m
PX Member
Minuteman
Aug 31, 2017
sw ohio
Ever shoot a 300 win mag at a 100m range? I have. Just south of Dayton. I've been on this site for years, and just now found this! Hello brothers. I would love to find a privately owned place to shoot, and it's great to know I have some local folks that think the same. There are a couple of private clubs around here with 200m ranges, but I don't know much about them. Let's get this thread active.

Reactions: Pvt_Snowballs

earthquake

Trained Observer
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Jul 30, 2009
    Sand Point, AK
    I agree with public meetings. They're trying to silence half the country online, in social media etc. Then they tried to shut down all public gatherings as well with the Wu-flu, but folks are not taking it anymore. It's going to take local grass-roots efforts all over the country to stop it. Let the basement dwellers stay in their basements. I think we've somewhat lost that with modern conveniences and cell phones...not talking to each other and our neighbors in public. I hope this takes off in every state!
    I live just a bit north of Columbus but could meet up just about anywhere.

kyzim311

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2020
    Ohio
    I am also in the area, about 45 minutes north of Dayton. I am originally from Northeastern Ohio and will be visiting some family this weekend, but I would be interested in future meetups. I could possibly make it Sunday, but don't move it for me

Edit: I also have family near Thunder Valley so I normally make a trip there 2-3 times per year. Great place, and $30 a day is a good deal for not having to get the targets all set up.

Last edited:
    Reactions: long range sponge

Plinker 73

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Oct 11, 2020
    I am also in the area, about 45 minutes north of Dayton. I am originally from Northeastern Ohio and will be visiting some family this weekend, but I would be interested in future meetups. I could possibly make it Sunday, but don't move it for me

Edit: I also have family near Thunder Valley so I normally make a trip there 2-3 times per year. Great place, and $30 a day is a good deal for not having to get the targets all set up.
    Sorry something has come up and wont be able to meet up this weekend. Hope to make another meet or on a different time.
    Rad