• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We've updated the site!

Resource Limit Is Reached​

The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

Multiple times lately. Lasts for several minutes.

Reactions: JHOFF
Using chrome on andriod and a windows pc.

Pages loading slower than normal and other sites / apps on both platforms running normal comparatively.

Occasional failure to load page lately.

All in, a minor inconvenience at worst. Thanks for all the effort on the site.

Reactions: lash
Lots of

"508 Resource Limit is Reached"

Errors on my end.

Could be my old device but New as of a couple days and only n the Hide.

Reactions: lash
FYI - Small inconsequential glitch I just found.

The extended feedback stats doesn't work at all. It does nothing when you hit generate?

Even if it worked I'm not sure how useful it would be. Seems kind of redundant.

1626029676666.png

Reactions: alexj-12
Search seems to have issue. Shows results in quirky format (as mentioned above), yet clicking on link(s) always comes up "Oops, we ran into some problems. The requested page could not be found". Using information from Search results the article can be manually located in respective thread. Processing URL from Search results has glitch.
Hey there! Could you tell me what browser you're using so I can track down this issue?

When I click on my tab on the top left to see my alerts and private messages, nothing shows up. I have to refresh the page many times before I could even see my messages to click on them.
Thanks for reporting this! Could you let me know what browser you're using and if you're still experiencing this issue?

Tried to log in from the newest news thread and it would not let me. Kept asking for my username and password over and over again. Went back to an old thread and it let me straight in without asking for anything. 🤔

I'm using Firefox on Win 10, getting the same search results as tcamel4 showed above. I hate to use Chrome as Google is notorious about collecting data.

I am not able to edit posts in the PX, so once posted I am not able to change anything or move them to the sold archive.

@alexj-12 - You are already aware of this per our PMs, but posting it here in case anyone else is having the same issue.

Reactions: Jonny_
Resources limit is reached........

I couldn't get the message off my computer. Restarted, tried to log on, same message. Cleared cookies, cleared history, still there when I tried to log on, went to the desktop, got on website, logged on to account, logged off.......tried the laptop, and the error page was gone........everything good for now

On Android mobile using Brave browser the notification bell gives a false/outdated indicator. I'll see random numbers next to the icon, but when I click to check there are none.

Just fyi.
I've been off and on all day between chores reading and posting.

Only problem was trying to load second picture from the camera that was not "stored" but that could have been my android or chrome.

Tried to log in from the newest news thread and it would not let me. Kept asking for my username and password over and over again. Went back to an old thread and it let me straight in without asking for anything. 🤔
Hey there! This is due to an issue with the newsletter we sent last week being sent from our testing site where we test out new features for the community. Please disregard this email!

Reactions: Paladin300
Thanks for everyone reporting the resource limit reached issues. We're looking into this on the backend of the site and should be coming out with a fix for the problem soon :)

Just fyi.
I've been off and on all day between chores reading and posting.

Only problem was trying to load second picture from the camera that was not "stored" but that could have been my android or chrome.
Hey could you give me more detail on issue you experienced? Was it trying to upload an image or trying to view an image?

From Android / crome I wrote a post then used the phone to add a picture that was taken while posting (live).

I tried while the post was still open to take and add another picture.

I could not decide if the out of memory prompt was from phone or site I have never seen it before.

I have done it in the past but normaly I store pictures then post.
I have uploaded at least 4 pictures during a post using stored pictures.

Maybe just the phone but no abnormal operation noted recently.

From Android / crome I wrote a post then used the phone to add a picture that was taken while posting (live).

I tried while the post was still open to take and add another picture.

I could not decide if the out of memory prompt was from phone or site I have never seen it before.

I have done it in the past but normaly I store pictures then post.
I have uploaded at least 4 pictures during a post using stored pictures.

Maybe just the phone but no abnormal operation noted recently.
Ah got it! This is likely an issue with the size of the photo then. We have limits on the size of photos that can be uploaded because large photos take up server space

Reactions: Snuby642
I am not able to edit posts in the PX, so once posted I am not able to change anything or move them to the sold archive.

@alexj-12 - You are already aware of this per our PMs, but posting it here in case anyone else is having the same issue.

I am experiencing the same issue. I'm unable to edit PX posts.

Using Android/Chrome, tried using the search function and got the 'resource limit error' just now

"Resource limit reached" notification several times daily.

On Android or ipad.

I'm thinking of the old days when we would get packet loss causing this type of problem.

Instead of internal software / programming, hardware / service comes to mind.

I have fallen behind since I quit the industry.

Imho

several resource limit pages was finally able to log in and seems to be running well now chrome on windows 10

Tried to like a post: 9:04 pm.........

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

Yep... I know it has been said before, but "508 Resource Limit Is Reached". It is still hiding out there. Got it today.

Resource limit reached, pages load slow, some forums with lots of pictures only load the file name.

I just hit the limit switch as well.
Still think it's throughput.

Getting pretty bad even later, strange should be less traffic?

Resource limit reached error, 8:17 EST on Chrome running on windows

Resource Limited error for more than 6 minutes starting at around 8:03am EDT.

Then the forum started working every time I clicked on an email notification.

I have posted two replies in a thread I have started myself and for some reason these two replies awaits moderator's approval before they can be published. What gives?
I have just signed up for this forum, so if it's a matter of obtaining adult recognition before I can post sans supervision, just let me know :)

The thread in question: