• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What’s up with Liberty Optics website?

IMG_4658.jpeg

Not to sound ungrateful, but I just read 2 out of the 13 pages and still don’t know what is going on. Were they hacked? Did they go bankrupt and keep the money from infilled orders?

I just saw Scott on here a week ago or so promoting a big Vortex sale…

Or this one.

Summary for you:
Scott apparently fell off the face of the earth after taking orders and money from many, many people on all gun sites but not forwarding the money to Vortex to fulfill the orders. Then he/someone shut down the website and dissolved the LO LLC. Radio silence since. Just a few days ago, the website came back up, as under construction. Like said above, it is a trap. Many people filing fraud charges with their CC companies.

Clear yet?

Summary for you:
Scott apparently fell off the face of the earth after taking orders and money from many, many people on all gun sites but not forwarding the money to Vortex to fulfill the orders. Then he/someone shut down the website and dissolved the LO LLC. Radio silence since. Just a few days ago, the website came back up, as under construction. Like said above, it is a trap. Many people filing fraud charges with their CC companies.

Clear yet?
Thanks. I’ve got no dog in this fight, just wanted to know what happened. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: lash
Not to sound ungrateful, but I just read 2 out of the 13 pages and still don’t know what is going on. Were they hacked? Did they go bankrupt and keep the money from infilled orders?

I just saw Scott on here a week ago or so promoting a big Vortex sale…
Here... This song might help explain it... 😂