• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What a douche

If this guy came to my restaurant I'd trespass his ass in a NY minute

I'll be go to hell. Look at that. Another career going down the toilet because Jimmy doesn't have any life skills. Ya had it all, and then ya didn't. It's all good though. You're going where ya belong.

200.gif

protests "police brutality"......points gun at persons head while drunk........hmmmmmm......maybe if you actually followed the law, police wouldnt need to beat your ass.

or maybe these people feel they should be able to commit crimes without police interference........and maybe thats a good idea.....i think police should "stand down"......because these assholes dont realize it is the police to thank for them not being beaten at every corner.

i wonder how many of them would continue to protest the police if the police stood down, and the American people were allowed to show these fucks what we really think.

.....i think police should "stand down"......because these assholes dont realize it is the police to thank for them not being beaten at every corner.

i wonder how many of them would continue to protest the police if the police stood down, and the American people were allowed to show these fucks what we really think.

I've actually told this to a "culturally-sensitive progressive" relative. Her reaction was typical of mouth-breathing fucktards who don't think things through to their ultimate conclusion.

God help them if the consequences of revenge and vigilantism were removed tomorrow.

On the bright side.....his NFL career is off to a great start.....

These overpaid turds play games for annual salaries that are equivalent of some American's lifetime earnings while being role models to many. Then all they really contribute to societies are antics like this. I hope these behaviors fu#k him and his career for life. POS of the 1st order.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"500","width":"888","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/gXiHoi8.jpg"}[/IMG2]

They only get they big money because to many saps buy the tickets or watch them on tv. Change the channel, get a life.

Okay, if any one can post the Chris Rock " how not to get your ass beat by the police" video, that'd be awesome here!

Your wish is my command

ETA: Holy fuck that is just funny as hell and it never gets old..........

"Everybody knows if the police have to come and get you, they're bringing an ass kicking with them"

[video=youtube_share;OEvMc-K8XHY]https://youtu.be/OEvMc-K8XHY[/video]

Last edited: