• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What are the most reliable, trust-with-your-life firearms out there?

Glock any flavor, Smith wheel guns any modern flavor, Mossberg 500 or 590 series, AKM almost any flavor.

All of course with good ammo and magazines

if you are talking those that will reliably go boom and not jam.... then .357 and up wheel guns with hollow points & just about any pump shotgun of 12 gauge running 00... they can be relied upon to go boom when you need them to, assuming you don't run out of ammo

I just figured they didn't think their life was worth more than $500. To protect myself I'd hit them with everything in the safe regardless of cost.
Not everyone has enough money to buy top grade weapons. Especially the poor. Pretty sure a couple of guys tried to rob me with an empty gun and a club. What ever you got has t work.

Pistol: Browning Hi-Power Mk. III 9mm
Revolver: Ruger GP-100 .357/.38 Spc.
AR: Sig Sauer 516 Patrol 5.56
Lever: Winchester 1894 .30 WCF
Shotgun M-2 Tactical 12 ga.
All Around: Ruger Gunsite Scout .308

Truth is sometimes you want to take your beat up 1992 Toyota Pickup to the lumber yard instead of telling them to pack that shit a little tighter into your Porsche Cayenne.
Don't laugh that actually happens.
About 25 years ago I ran a lumber yard, guy in a high dollar Porsche wanted my guys to load a 6x6x12 in it
I happen to be in the yard and seen that.
I told him NO, I delivered it free.
Over the years I have seen all kinds of crazy shit.

FN FNS40, been one of the best pistols I ever carried. My wife carries it now and I carry my old reliable Glock 21 Gen 3. Neither have ever had a single problem and I trust both with my life and my family's...

I have 2 AR's, both home builds on Young Manufacturing lowers with everything else pretty standard Colt mil-spec parts, BCG, etc. One has a SDM-R barrel and KAC M5. The other has a Expo Arms 11.5 CL barrel. I've put them through hell neither have failed me.

I trust my Stag 10 in 308 the same. Another home build, SP10 barrel, JP bolt, I've never had a single issue with it from shot #1. But I put a lot of time and research into it before I ever shot it and always checked every little fastener on it after every trip.

Mossberg 590A1 that was the first shotgun I ever owned. It's still bone stock.

Folks have been using these for a bit against dangerous things:
1584039499599.png

H&H double rifle.

R

Reactions: Niles Coyote
I like these discussion topics. For me, personally, that i own for just this reason.

Glock 19
Bcm Ar15 (or any quality ar)
Benelli m2 (m4 or rem versa max are good too)
Ruger 10/22
Rem 700 in 308

Thats just the top 5. Any gun I own has to be known for its reliability.