What are you buying before Biden is in.

Prebanpaul

Sergeant
PX Member
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2009
Akron Ohio Summit
Yes I know there is a chance, he will not make it. Yes I hope some how trump pulls it off. That being said, I am buying things that may go bye bye.

I bought
I binary trigger for a 10-22 and a Brace, building out a 10-22 charger.

Things on the short list

couple more braces
couple more ar pistols

Just checking to see if there is something cool I need to get.

Reactions: Puppeelove

Kickin45

Deaf dumb and blind
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Oct 7, 2018
    Parts for my existing rig, parts and pieces for builds I still need to finish.
    Ammo🤣

Reactions: acudaowner

Krob95

Elite Sand Master Race
    Supporter
    PX Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Sep 7, 2019
    NoCo
    The same shit I’ve been buying. Components to reload and 22 match ammo. Though I do need a good LRF.

Reactions: GJ0

Budrichard

Private
    Minuteman
    Feb 16, 2019
    Most of what I require for the forseeable future was already purchased over the last year.
    But if I see any good deals.........

Daleteam6

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 4, 2020
    Here
    binary triggers and braces are nice, but dont forget about suppressors. I'm currently waiting for mine to get out of atf jail, really hope it happens before biden starts dropping nukes on the gun industry

onlybanana

Private
    Minuteman
    May 26, 2020
    binary triggers and braces are nice, but dont forget about suppressors. I'm currently waiting for mine to get out of atf jail, really hope it happens before biden starts dropping nukes on the gun industry
    What ever happened to the hearing protection act? I don't ever hear anything on anyone going against suppressors but I haven't heard anything for them either besides that act.

sleeplz

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • May 12, 2017
    What ever happened to the hearing protection act? I don't ever hear anything on anyone going against suppressors but I haven't heard anything for them either besides that act.
    If only a republican president and senate could of done something about any 1 gun law. But where could we have found this combo in the last 4 years...

CraigG1

Supporter
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2020
    WTF!?!??! ... shit this us gun forum???? ..... I thought it was a recipe site ... damn fingers

Wiillk

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    May 18, 2020
    Ordered an MPA, bullets, any component I cannot build myself. Thinking of investing in a swaging press and dies.

Keel Haul

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Oct 25, 2017
    Denver Colorado
    I considered a couple more cans and two form 1 SBR’s but won’t be doing that, so I guess just ammo when it isn’t a completely ridiculous price.

carbonbased

Meanwhile, back at the ranch—
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jul 26, 2018
    Minnesota
    Ar15 (did it months ago). Yeah, I didn’t have one. More of a bolt gun guy. But when someone wants to take it away…

Reactions: RMB