• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What are you buying before Biden is in.

Prebanpaul

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2009
Akron Ohio Summit
Yes I know there is a chance, he will not make it. Yes I hope some how trump pulls it off. That being said, I am buying things that may go bye bye.

I bought
I binary trigger for a 10-22 and a Brace, building out a 10-22 charger.

Things on the short list

couple more braces
couple more ar pistols

Just checking to see if there is something cool I need to get.

Reactions: Puppeelove
Parts for my existing rig, parts and pieces for builds I still need to finish.
Ammo🤣

Reactions: acudaowner
The same shit I’ve been buying. Components to reload and 22 match ammo. Though I do need a good LRF.

Reactions: GJ0
Most of what I require for the forseeable future was already purchased over the last year.
But if I see any good deals.........

Everything and nothing,

Attachments

• 7EDBF2B9-7DE2-4FD7-9C5B-2D0C9C1DB5CB.jpeg
    7EDBF2B9-7DE2-4FD7-9C5B-2D0C9C1DB5CB.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
binary triggers and braces are nice, but dont forget about suppressors. I'm currently waiting for mine to get out of atf jail, really hope it happens before biden starts dropping nukes on the gun industry

binary triggers and braces are nice, but dont forget about suppressors. I'm currently waiting for mine to get out of atf jail, really hope it happens before biden starts dropping nukes on the gun industry
What ever happened to the hearing protection act? I don't ever hear anything on anyone going against suppressors but I haven't heard anything for them either besides that act.

What ever happened to the hearing protection act? I don't ever hear anything on anyone going against suppressors but I haven't heard anything for them either besides that act.
If only a republican president and senate could of done something about any 1 gun law. But where could we have found this combo in the last 4 years...

WTF!?!??! ... shit this us gun forum???? ..... I thought it was a recipe site ... damn fingers

Ordered an MPA, bullets, any component I cannot build myself. Thinking of investing in a swaging press and dies.

I considered a couple more cans and two form 1 SBR’s but won’t be doing that, so I guess just ammo when it isn’t a completely ridiculous price.

Ar15 (did it months ago). Yeah, I didn’t have one. More of a bolt gun guy. But when someone wants to take it away…

Reactions: RMB