• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What are you buying before Biden is in.

Got into reloading, so slowly buying what I need for that. Have my third can in jail. Plenty of standard capacity mags, even a couple 50 rounders for my AR10. Just waiting for the primer and powder drought to end.

Reactions: HenryTheAce
Reloading supplies...
Selling off anything I wouldn’t be willing to pay a tax stamp on (in the event it came to that) to save for a scope for my new tikka. 🤷‍♂️

Ha Just walked into a small private dealer and asked for a 10-22 charger pistol....... He says the 9mm thing, I cant get those. I said no its a 22 kinda like the nine version, he says hold on. He comes out with on in the box, he goes this, I said yeah, He said you can have it for what I got it for, no one wants this thing. He takes the invoice out and says 238 dollars and tax. Me Sold.

PQTUS HAS NEVER LET US DOWN. HE WON THE ELECTION 3NOV2020. U BETTER START OWNING THAT LAST SENTENCE. THE MOST IMPORTANT PROMISE PQTUS MADE WAS THIS: AMERICA WILL NEVER BE A COMMUNIST NATION. [DS], [SLEEPY], [CHINA] & ALL HER ALLIES ON BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE IN OUR FEDERAL/STATE GOVERNMENTS INSTUTIONS MUST BE EXPOSED FOR TREASON, TRIED IMMEDIATELY FOR "TREASON" AND PUBLIQLY HANGED IN THE TOWN SQUARES ALL ACROSS AMERICA. IF ANYONE READING THIS MISSIVE DISAGREES U R PART OF THE PROBLEM. OVER MY DEAD BODY WILL AMERICA BE GOVERNED BY THE LIKES OF [SLEEPY] & THE [H0]. IF U CAN'T WON'T DON'T BELIEVE THAT SET DOWN AND STFU. THE FATE OF THE REPUBLIC HANGS IN THE BALANCE FOR OUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN. I'M 18 DAYS INTO [CHINA] PLAGUE THAT TURNED INTO PNEUMONIA. I WILL ANSWER THE CALL TO THE THE FOX HOLE TO DEFEND OUR NATION FROM THIS PLANNED TREASON BY [CHINA] AND DEMONCRAT PARTY AND THEIR ALLIES. IF ANYONE HERE READING THIS DISAGREES U R PART OF THE PROBLEM. PERIOD. TREASON IS A TREASON AND SHOULD BE DEALT WITH SWIFTLY AND HARSHLY IN THE PUBLIC SQUARE. G W THE PROGRAM. PQTUS WON THE ELECTION 3 NV2020. PERIOD. QWN IT, SHOUT IT, KEEP THE FAITH. DON'T BACK DOWN.

Holy heck pal, settle down.

FB2CAC89-E87D-4738-876B-29BBE07B8822.jpeg
74437538-31F5-4628-858E-C1A6DC54ACA7.jpeg

More of these......as well as more handgun mags, too.

More powder & projectiles to match up with my primer stash.

Hopefully funds will allow another AR and a 2011.

Copies of the Constitution. Will need to have some to pass around after it is outlawed.

I’d like to see the Squad get several copies to read on their raft trip to Somalia or somewhere equally as fantastic.

I can’t believe we have allowed scum like them to take positions in our own government.....

Last edited:
Copies of the Constitution. Will need to have some to pass around after it is outlawed.
The Declaration of Independence is a pretty good primer on what is legal and what is not

And I quote

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,--That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Reactions: earthtrekker1775
Before TSHTF there are 3 things that everyone should be stocking up on. Food, water, ammo. JMHO.
A buddy of mine was trying to tell me how stupid it was to stock up on all things that matter.... because nothing will ever happen.

How many times does your house have to burn down before you see value in having a fire extinguisher or insurance?

Before TSHTF there are 3 things that everyone should be stocking up on. Food, water, ammo. JMHO.
Before THSHTF
  1. Have an established garden to grow your own food. Chickens for eggs and meat. Stockpiling food for any given period of time is foolish. Grow what you need. Your stockpile should be a last resort.
  2. Stockpiling water? How much can you stockpile? You must have a lot of space. I would rather have a water system that I can use to replenish and provide water in times of need.
  3. Ammo-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Too late for that now. If you haven't been buying ammo until now, good luck

Before THSHTF
  1. Have an established garden to grow your own food. Chickens for eggs and meat. Stockpiling food for any given period of time is foolish. Grow what you need. Your stockpile should be a last resort.
  2. Stockpiling water? How much can you stockpile? You must have a lot of space. I would rather have a water system that I can use to replenish and provide water in times of need.
  3. Ammo-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Too late for that now. If you haven't been buying ammo until now, good luck
4FBD6513-0721-4F02-876D-4DC5951DB687.jpeg

It’s ok though. I’m gonna build a catapult and save dirty diapers for ammo. I guess that’s technically biological warfare but after the chicom flu attack on everyone I don’t feel bad about having to resort to such demoralizing tactics. I think I should sort by color, texture, and smell. I will need a rotation strategy and have ranges set up around my cabin.

Some of us knew we needed more ammo but had to buy propane and diapers instead.
No sympathy for the poors in these parts.

There was a time when diapers ate up my ammo budget too. I shot a lot of .22lr back then. Look on the bright side though... You change their diapers now and your kids can change yours when too old to wipe your own ass. These single dudes with their fancy night vision and gadgets will be smashing their life alert button while waiting for an ambulance to arrive.

It’s ok though. I’m gonna build a catapult and save dirty diapers for ammo. I guess that’s technically biological warfare but after the chicom flu attack on everyone I don’t feel bad about having to resort to such demoralizing tactics. I think I should sort by color, texture, and smell. I will need a rotation strategy and have ranges set up around my cabin.
Haha. Start putting your dope card together.... And consider a modified potato gun.

Reactions: Blutroop
No sympathy for the poors in these parts.

There was a time when diapers ate up my ammo budget too. I shot a lot of .22lr back then. Look on the bright side though... You change their diapers now and your kids can change yours when too old to wipe your own ass. These single dudes with their fancy night vision and gadgets will be smashing their life alert button while waiting for an ambulance to arrive.
I’m used to making due with little and know most tactics used especially enter building clear room thanks to my time with unkle samm. I have enough to be formidable, just not enough to turn away the first assault with appearance of superior #s. God will provide though. This I know.

We beat that plan, we used the old fashioned reusable kind. When a lady and a fellow live waaaaayy out in the country, a couple has to make do. But then we are now both older than dirt. In fact when Moses was a boy, he used to call me sir.

Man, is this dude a prophet??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210119-223135_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20210119-223135_Brave.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 89
Stock in lithium and solar. With all the clean energy shit he’ll push down our cockholes it should be an easy return on the investment. Already up 28% since Nov

Before THSHTF
#1 Better have someone standing guard 24/7/365 for any food that is raised/stored outside otherwise it will be gone. I have a 2 year supply of emergency food with a 25 year shelf life.
#2. Rain water and a 5k gallon cistern with treatment system under the house.
#3. There is plenty of ammo to buy IF you're willing to pay the price. I'm well stocked.

More power to you guys if you're stocking up on years worth of dehydrated food and all that.

I'm not sure I'd want to live in a world where I have to fight off bandits on the regular and showers are a forgotten luxury. Who wants smash chicks with hairy armpits that smell like shit in an onion patch?

Given the current political and economic situation, I'm looking to restructure my portfolio away from traditional securities and into commodities. More specifically, cocaine and hookers. We're fucked.

Reactions: IWillNotComply
#1 Better have someone standing guard 24/7/365 for any food that is raised/stored outside otherwise it will be gone. I have a 2 year supply of emergency food with a 25 year shelf life.
#2. Rain water and a 5k gallon cistern with treatment system under the house.
#3. There is plenty of ammo to buy IF you're willing to pay the price. I'm well stocked.
#1. We have a good group of families in my AO...anyone coming here to steal will not leave here. I am not a great believer in stockpiling MREs or food in buckets. I have some but it is only for emergencies. You can eat that shit only for so long...LOL
#2. Good for you...that is what you need to do
#3. I have no issues with ammo

Reactions: Resinfute