• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Re: What are you drinking right now!?

Stanley Cask Port in a very large glass with ice, and actually tastes quite good after a shitty day at work

Cigar City Brewing Improv -- Oatmeal Rye India-style brown ale.

Booker's bourbon with Rogue Dead Guy Ale. I'm about 2 hours from twisted. Fatties beware.

Jim Beam Devil's Cut, decided to try a bottle tonight and found my new favorite Beam.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tansinator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Apple pie shine with a Coors Light chaser.............dayum good! </div></div>
I've heard about apple pie shine. A friend told me he can get some for me from a "reputable distiller"
whistle.gif
Right now I'm working on some Tin Roof blonde ale.

Bulleit bourbon on the rocks.

Bought a 6 pack of "Shock Top" Belgian White. First sip and it was obvious I'd made a mistake. Five left I guess I'll give to somebody.

Ice cold well water, and lots of it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mackdrvr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poland Spring. </div></div>
No black coffee?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Powder Burns</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mackdrvr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poland Spring. </div></div>
No black coffee? </div></div>

Nope. I had just got done with a quick workout, and was finishing my water.
smile.gif

Wasatch Brewery Devastator

Watch out with those Deveys ^^ that are mighty powerful

but i love them too

Knob Creek 9yr Single Barrel Reserve