• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Great pour. Not super punchy like most Staggs. As a first pour it’s sweet, oaky, grape, oily. Medium long finish with dark molasses and barrel char. Got lucky and found this at $65. Can’t beat them for that.

IMG_3307.jpeg

Last edited:
I was offered one and took one. They are rare in my area. If I would have asked for more I’m sure they wouldn’t offer me stuff down the road… honestly, if I get some allocations that’s great… if not, no big deal. People that hoard this stuff are the problem. I understand people want it… if one person buys them all then others never get a chance… that drives the secondary market up and we get the current shit show…. I see both sides, I crack 85% of the ones I find. Some go to friends… I have like 5 bottles in the last 2 years I’m saving for a trade for King of Kentucky or Michters 20… just need to wait for the pricing to go down (likily won’t)

Last edited:
I was offered one and took one. They are rare in my area. If I would have asked for more I’m sure they wouldn’t offer me stuff down the road… honestly, if I get some allocations that’s great… if not, no big deal. People that hoard this stuff are the problem. I understand people want it… if one person buys them all then others never get a chance… that drives the secondary market up and we get the current shit show…. I see both sides, I crack 85% of the ones I find. Some go to friends… I have like 5 bottles in the last 2 years I’m saving for a trade for King of Kentucky or Michters 20… just need to wait for the pricing to go down (likily won’t)
Just for that I’m on the search for a Michters 20 for you, brother

Jr is rare in my ao as well, every time I see one it’s $300. Even at my auction site they are going for $200+. If I find a great deal I will pass the along what am able to pick up. Great score and enjoy!

I got my Willett sample set but haven't cracked it yet. Maybe one day this week. Also got a Jack Rose Weller sample set as well. WSR, 107, W12 and WFP
Can’t wait to hear back

Reactions: padom
Guess I could cross post in the nom-nom-nom thread, but the last bit of a nice tequila sunrise with a version of breakfast for dinner…good ol’ SOS. Well a fancy version of it anyway…

i-Hggw6Tx-X4.jpg

Reactions: STex
Got upgraded to a Maserati Levante from Hertz in Venice several days ago. One thing about their highways, people get out of the number 1 lane quick. Easy to hit 120 mph and just be cruising up to La Spetzia. Crazy beautiful through the mountains. Had to tone it down a bit. Dbl IPA and wood fired pizza in Chinque Terre. 🍻
IMG_3589.jpeg
IMG_3590.jpeg

They are a 1907 bicentennial bottle that was produced in the 90s. Half gallon 90 proof, mine was passed down from my grandparents. I keep telling my self to fill it up with gentlemen jack.

Reactions: db2000
They are a 1907 bicentennial bottle that was produced in the 90s. Half gallon 90 proof, mine was passed down from my grandparents. I keep telling my self to fill it up with gentlemen jack.
I think I dropped the ball and should’ve inquired about it. It looks like this one for sale on eBay Europe
IMG_3669.jpeg