• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Re: What are you drinking right now!?

Corner Creek bourbon. Vindication cigar

Rum n Coke through one of those gigantic straws that Panera Bread gives you. I've had this straw for about 2 years now. Rum settles on the bottom.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WyGuy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maker's 46</div></div> I got a bottle for Christmas, I really enjoyed Maker's 46 and it didn't last nearly long enough.

looking at a glass of Crown topped with Sprite

Fat Tire, Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale. The Blue Moon is surprisingly good!

Little bacardi gold and diet pepsi, catching up on past episodes of Breaking Bad on netflix. Up to #34. Damn. I've missed some good TV drama. Having a life will do that to you.

Cup of tea.

Then bed.

Then to the range tomorrow
smile.gif

So is it bad to be drinking while working?

I'm a big farmer, I don't think the pigs will care if I have a beer or two while walking through the barns on a Saturday night...

Im just gettin ready to have a sip of The Dalmore Mackenzie Scotch that my lovely wife got me for our anniversary. This is some of the best Scotch I have ever tasted.

A Rahr Ugly Pug. In the last day or 2, I also tried Ayinger Oktoberfest, Fat Tire amber ale & Samuel Smith's strawberry ale. All damn good beers. Now I'm just waiting on the "Brew" beer festival where I can really enjoy one of my favorite sports
grin.gif

Right now black coffee. Last night Gin & tonic.

Works over Glenlevit and Miller Light enough said.

A good cold miller lite while grilling filets...life is good

Tequila and some type of 7-up clone soda.