• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Mmm.. JDSiB BP Rye 136.7

Delicous.. picked up 4 of these today

You found some higher proof ones. All the ones I’ve tried have been delicious. These are sleepers IMO.

Reactions: padom
Well,

started off with some leftover pizza and a damn good Saison from NM, don't recall the brewery, Bow something, sent to my by a friend that lives in Abq,, then finished a corner of some Elijah Craig 94 proof, and now on a fresh bottle of Knob Creek

Incredibly delicious. The nose. The mouth feel. The linger. 4 🌹 LE ‘22 Thanks!
IMG_1822.jpeg

Reactions: Labanaktis
Hoping Wolverines can win big!
Gonna enjoy some heavy hitters later given by a Michigander! These are pretty tasty though.
IMG_1841.jpeg
IMG_1842.jpeg
IMG_1843.jpeg

Let’s hear what you think on the Lot B?

You want the real answer??? Overrated at what it goes for. I got this bottle for 200. I have a few older ones and 2022 and 2023.. the past 2yr is just much more bland than the older ones. My 2019 is like a fine, rich, desert.

I actually do blinds with friends and guests all the time with it. I almost ALWAYS include EHT SmB in the blind. They see all the bottles and I tell them I'm gonna pour them a blind tasting, tell me what you think.

Guess what, 95% of the time they rate the EHT SmB as #1 and instantly say.. this is definitely the Lot B, I can taste it, it's amazing, so flavorful. They are wrong every time.. (by the way, EHT SmB is a daily drinker of mine, I have a few cases of it and I find it delicous).. had friends in town from Texas last weekend. Did the old Lot B, 10yr, 4R LE and a few others...my close friends husband was blown away. Best of them all he said and instantly got on the phone calling his local liquor stores back home trying to source a bottle with no luck. Hahaha. I sent him a package today...lol

Lot B is great (when it used to be regularly available in the 100-150 range) but I would NEVER buy it at these crazy prices. 10yr, nothing stands out about it, Antique 107 is better all day every day!

My $0.02

Bold Mariner (Norfolk Brewery) Dog Zebra IPA, it is Meh,, (most of there stuff is pretty good)

to be followed by some Jameson before bedtime

I got a bottle of Lot B for $249. I have a few other “Hitters” that I pulled for trade. I’m going after 3 bottles this year

King of Kentucky
Old Forester Presidents Choice
Michters 20

😂 ALL BROWN-FORMAN

Top 3 and I’d like to find one. Would also go for a BTAC Eagle Rare 2023.

The hunt is on

Last edited:
I got a bottle of Lot B for $249. I have a few other “Hitters” that I pulled for trade. I’m going after 3 bottles this year

King of Kentucky
Old Forester Presidents Choice
Michters 20

😂 ALL BROWN-FORMAN

Top 3 and I’d like to find one. Would also go for a BTAC Eagle Rare 2023.

The hunt is on
$250 and a rub and tug? Or just $250?

No rub , no tug. Sounds like someone needs to pound one out this morning? 😂
I hear of deals like this, but only on the interwebs.

I haven't seen it go for less than $750 and every auction I've seen starts at $500 or better.

Just jealous, I guess. I'm in an ABC state, where only politicians and ABC insiders get deals like that. The ABC is pretty blatant about their fuckery... the ABC warehouse database will show shipments come in, but the bottles never hit the shelves, counties will post online about bourbon lotteries but nobody knows how to sign up... stuff like that. It's all crooked.

It’s just luck. I buy a fair amount from that store. I’m always happy and chat them up when I go in. I don’t always buy but tell them thanks and I’ll stop back in next week. I let them know what new ones are coming out so they can add them to the order. They have seen more business since that. I think that’s why they got me a bottle of the Van Winkle 12 and STAGG for $250 ea. Right after I usually bring the one guy a few samples of allocations. It seems to go a long way.

Reactions: vinniedelpino
Honey, Citron, Ginger tea to try and kick this chest cold. 🤒
Good luck. Almost a month and still have congestion in my chest. Turned the corner at least after 3 weeks but brutal.

• Sad
Reactions: Modoc
Good luck. Almost a month and still have congestion in my chest. Turned the corner at least after 3 weeks but brutal.
That’s what I’m hearing from everyone I know who has had it. Glad I can work from home, even though the first week and a half were more SL than work.

Damn my ribs and bum shoulders hurt from the coughing.

That’s what I’m hearing from everyone I know who has had it. Glad I can work from home, even though the first week and a half were more SL than work.

Damn my ribs and bum shoulders hurt from the coughing.
Yep. Brutal.

Had to do some digging but also found a rum I haven’t seen in a while so win/win. 🤤
IMG_2036.jpeg

IMG_2035.jpeg

Trying to level the playing field with distilled H2O. We’ll see.
IMG_2047.jpeg