• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

VERY hard to find around here.. I have one but have yet to crack it.. is it worth the anxiety and $120 I paid for it?
That’s an incredible find for $120. $500 is on the cheap side for this. I love it but if you’ve had the more common 4 year and it’s not really your thing, you could potentially trade it for something you really love in the $500-$800 range. Not everyone loves Willett. I do.

That’s an incredible find for $120. $500 is on the cheap side for this. I love it but if you’ve had the more common 4 year and it’s not really your thing, you could potentially trade it for something you really love in the $500-$800 range. Not everyone loves Willett. I do.
And you busted my bubble with
but if you’ve had the more common 4 year
This one’s a 4 year.. thought that’s what your pic was of

And you busted my bubble with

This one’s a 4 year.. thought that’s what your pic was of
Oh dang. Yeah mines a 10 year. $120 is pretty steep for the 4 year but if it’s that hard to find where you’re at and you can’t order online then I’d say just crack it and enjoy hopefully!

Picked up these today. I've had other Zayas before and really liked them, but haven't had this one yet.
Haven't had any Appletons yet.
20240121_172906.jpg

Cue The Eagles music…

IMG_5770.jpeg

This is like my 3rd or 4th favorite tequila, but the first bottle I hit in the liquor cabinet. Smokey undertone, and a little drizzle of maraschino cherry juice instead of grenadine makes for a shockingly tasty tequila sunrise; honestly can’t recall ever using this in a mixed drink, but a nice combo.

Would drink again!

And might tonight depending on how long I can stand to stay up watching the playoffs! LoL

Reactions: Modoc
Bookers 2023-04 for me tonight after drinking Redemption Rye store pick all night last night at a party.

I know you appreciate some Bookers. Have you had the Bakers 7? Was told it’s a watered down same mash bill but haven’t confirmed.

I know you appreciate some Bookers. Have you had the Bakers 7? Was told it’s a watered down same mash bill but haven’t confirmed.

I have. I actually think I have a bottle of it somewhere on one of the shelves but maybe I finished it. It was a solid daily drinker. Wasnt as good as it was hyped up to me by someone but nothing wrong with it, solid sipper.

Reactions: db2000
Had these at a dinner party with my wife’s co-workers last night and fell in love with this drink.

Having them again tonight with taco salads and tapas at home to kick off my weekend (today was my ‘Friday’)…

Dirty Mexican martinis:

IMG_5775.jpeg

Reactions: db2000 and Ronws
Had these at a dinner party with my wife’s co-workers last night and fell in love with this drink.

Having them again tonight with taco salads and tapas at home to kick off my weekend (today was my ‘Friday’)…

Dirty Mexican martinis:

View attachment 8331949
I don’t like olives but can get behind a Margarita w/ great ingredients!
I’m not familiar with Cantera Negra but they seem additive free and definitely worth checking out. Thanks!

Reactions: 91Eunozs
I don’t like olives but can get behind a Margarita w/ great ingredients!
I’m not familiar with Cantera Negra but they seem additive free and definitely worth checking out. Thanks!
Cantera Negra is actually my favorite tequila. Not as smooth as Classe Azul or a couple others, but very nice balance between a smoky agave flavor, and a bit of a proof burn that makes it taste so damn good!

I really like the Redbreast 12 Cask Strength but it is a little expensive. I'm saving the last 20% of the bottle I have for St. Patrick's Day. I have a bottle of Redbreast 12 year that I will drink until then. Curious about the Tawny Port Cask now.

I had coffee and Drambuie earlier (heavy on the Drambuie) followed by a power nap.

Last edited:
Reactions: db2000
Just got an email from one of my local bourbon groups. They have available for a virtual sampling of Willet single barrels. $103 for 1oz samples of these bottles

The Willett Single Barrels:

Bourbon
5yr ck 9487 126.6pf
9yr ck 5260 132.0pf
9yr ck 6737 135.4pf
10yr ck 2883 136.4pf
Rye
10yr ck2313 118.0

Took an extra day off work before my ‘weekend’ starts to ‘watch’ the contractor dudes put a new door in, and decided to get an early start on the medicinal beverage intake.

Really liking these dirty Mexican’s lately!

i-sSbXXPW-4K.jpg

2 parts decent tequila
1 part orange liquor (I prefer Cointreau or Gran Marnier)
1 part lime juice (lemon works too)
1/2 part olive brine
-splash of oj if you like it a bit sweeter

Shaken over ice and traditionally served in a martini glass with a couple olives and/or pearl onions. I’m lazy, so I just dropped a couple olives in a glass and poured the drink over them…will be an extra side dish at the end! LoL

…seems an odd pairing, but the perfect accompaniment to a fresh panini with olive tapenade, and some salty sides.

i-Q4dgc2H-4K.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: STex
Took an extra day off work before my ‘weekend’ starts to ‘watch’ the contractor dudes put a new door in, and decided to get an early start on the medicinal beverage intake.

Really liking these dirty Mexican’s lately!

i-sSbXXPW-4K.jpg

2 parts decent tequila
1 part orange liquor (I prefer Cointreau or Gran Marnier)
1 part lime juice (lemon works too)
1/2 part olive brine
-splash of oj if you like it a bit sweeter

Shaken over ice and traditionally served in a martini glass with a couple olives and/or pearl onions. I’m lazy, so I just dropped a couple olives in a glass and poured the drink over them…will be an extra side dish at the end! LoL

…seems an odd pairing, but the perfect accompaniment to a fresh panini with olive tapenade, and some salty sides.

i-Q4dgc2H-4K.jpg

I use dill pickle juice instead of olive brine.

P

I agree, he comes across as arrogant to me. I did enjoy the book.

I didn’t get the arrogance and to be fair he just lost his wife to cancer, shortly after losing their only child in a one-car accident. So he was going through some seriously deep shit, make no mistake.

P