• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Bullet proof coffee.
*its a single origin organic coffee that has been ran through the vitamix and blended with coconut oil and butter from a grass fed cow.... Yes it sounds gross but it's incredible. Google it for its nutritional benefits.

Bullet proof coffee.
*its a single origin organic coffee that has been ran through the vitamix and blended with coconut oil and butter from a grass fed cow.... Yes it sounds gross but it's incredible. Google it for its nutritional benefits.

doesn't actually sound that bad at all. I think it sounds like it could have possibilities....

doesn't actually sound that bad at all. I think it sounds like it could have possibilities....

It tastes incredible. It the oils actually slow down the absorption of caffeine so that instead of getting a rush and a crash you actually have sustained energy all day.

It is normally not the alcohol that makes you feel bad, it is the mixer. I drink old charter 101 straight. I never have a hangover.

Victory Brewing's Baltic Thunder---a dark balanced and flavorful beer, with an ABV of 8.5%. Just went there yesterday for the first time, and tried out Crimson Fire, a rather hoppy, reddish amber beer of 5.2%ABV, and a flavor that was pretty good, but might take a little getting used to. I also had the Baltic Thunder, and bought a growler of it to bring home. I like this one better and better as I savor it....no, it's not the alcohol talking, as I only had one glass each time, and several hours between them.

Greek Lemonade(Ouzo)

Happy hour!!!!!! OPA!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Duck-Rabbit Milk Stoudt. I didn't like it that much when I got the variety case---PA makes you buy by the case from a distributor, or grossly inflated prices for six-packs cold from a bar. Kinda sucks when you get a case of a beer that you think you'll like, and then you don't care for it. I many times get a variety case, cause chances are I'll like three quarters of the beer in it, then I can get a case of the ones that I liked. Anyway, the Milk Stoudt has kinda grown on me---no, not because I'm drunk---I have only had two beers on any one day while drinking this case. I just seem to have gotten a better appreciation for the flavor of it with each bottle I drank.

An A&W Vanilla milkshake. Because I accidentally turned into their drive through exit, which very narrowly exits into very busy traffic. So luckily, there's only one guy in line and he backs up so I can go through, as backing into that road was nearly certain death. I re-orient myself and go back through and get this and we all have a good laugh.

Buffalo Trace.

While we have dabbled, has anyone else here gone and 'blended' any of their bourbon's? We have come up with some very good sipp'n's. Very Very good ones, for sure.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21373506885.043753.jpg

A little two Xs!

Sierracharlie out....