• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Buffalo Trace. I recently found a bottle of Lagavulin as well (been looking for like 4 years) but am saving that for a special occasion to crack open.

after my name sake

Rich

Attachments

• jura-superstition-front-highres_2.jpg
    jura-superstition-front-highres_2.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 31
Hi Colt250,

Unfortunately, I can answer that. Let me make one thing clear: I absolutely love Knob Creek. It's one of my very favorite bourbons. Even so...you know how the maple syrup at Perkins tastes? Right. Imagine mixing that stuff with a bunch of otherwise perfectly good bourbon at a 1-1 ratio (or thereabouts). It really is that unbearably sweet. I couldn't even taste the bourbon at all, it was so bad.

I'd say pass on this one.

Yours,

David

Thanks for the tip. I'll stick to my single barrel and pass on this stuff I guess

Buffalo Trace. I recently found a bottle of Lagavulin as well (been looking for like 4 years) but am saving that for a special occasion to crack open.

Good stuff. The one on my list is the Lagavulin cask strength and the only place I've seen it was a grocery store/liquor store in Florida over two years ago. I should've picked it up when I had the chance. My favorite is laphroaig 10 year, reminds me of smoked patron.

tumblr_mzxpv8HOg21tqmggbo1_1280.jpg

I'm enjoying one of these, not one of my preferred, but it'll do.

woojos, if you like the Laphroaig 10 year, you would really like the 18. Second best Scotch I've ever had, in my opinion. Best was a bottle of 30 year old Laphroaig someone gave me. Incredibly smooth and still smoky. Wish I could get more....

The Balvenie 12 year neat paired with an Oliva Serie V. Enjoying the view from my front porch rocking chair. So glad the weather gave me a break for a little while. Good way to end the day...

Famous Grouse. The NEX has a great deal on the 1.75L bottle, so sipping on that.

Nope, its deep enough and far enough away(i hope) from contamination sources to not be a problem. I take it you have municipal water?? They COULD do the same thing in cities; but all that pipe, constant construction, terror threats, etc. etc. keep them freaked out and dumping chlorine into the muni water.
....I'll stop now, 'cuz I'm about to get on a soap box, and I hear I'm not that likeable when that happens. ;D

-888-.