• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What are you stocking up on?

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    Too late for ammo but Mags are still cheap enough. Arms unlimited has magpul 50 and 60 round drums cheap. Any other good deals on soon to be banned items ?

Reactions: diverdon
    To what end? How much is enough? We are fked about 19 different ways. Im not shooting any significant amount of my supplies up for the forseeable future. No more matches, no more plinking sessions. Ill buy what i can as I see it available. If not, ill just save my money.

Right now nothing, I do wish I had more grendel and legend ammo though. I got them both with this whole thing with starting.

spare parts (sh^t to keep sh^t running) batteries, chargers ... solar ... generators ... bcgs, bolts, firing pins ...

I'm always stocking up on bullets, powdah, primers ... and continuing to do so where I can find em ! :D

canned goods ... I l But if we will stock them, we must eat them ... so I'm (re) learning what I can tolerate more than others ... like "sliced green beans in the can" are at the bottom of the list ... fruit I'm finding highly tolerable ...

firewood ... we have two wood burning stoves (stove top only, not ovens) ... we live on 250 acres with a creek system on the diagonal. Mother nature puts down more trees than we can ever pick up ... but I'm picking up more and drying more and splitting more these days.

"everything" would be a good summary :D

And "cash" as well ... dumping everything that isn't nailed down !!

I just ordered a 30 quart All American pressure canner. I plan to can at least 100 quarts of beef, venison, and pork. That way if the power goes out longer than my Koehler back up is good for we will still have meat.

I just got an offer on my house, which is in a little town, and seriously considering unloading it and upgrading to some acreage in the middle of nowhere. Other than that, I pick up a few rounds of nato calibers every week or so. There's already more in the safe than I can carry, so I've slowed down on growing that collection. Really wanted to start paperwork on a Sandman-S, but not sure if that's actually wise at this point or not.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    I just got an offer on my house, which is in a little town, and seriously considering unloading it and upgrading to some acreage in the middle of nowhere. Other than that, I pick up a few rounds of nato calibers every week or so. There's already more in the safe than I can carry, so I've slowed down on growing that collection. Really wanted to start paperwork on a Sandman-S, but not sure if that's actually wise at this point or not.
    Do it now while you can before they get banned altogether.

Trojan Ribbed Condoms so I can help any of you guys who want to hide your contraband way up high so not to be detected by a flashlight if they come door to door.

Lids have been difficult to find here since early spring.

Yeah here too. Amazon has Ball and Kerr lids/rings/jars with lids,rings only slightly higher than Wal Mart or the local grocery store and in stock. Ordered enough for at least a couple years worth of canning. Almost got caught with my pants down on canning supplies this spring. Sucks dropping that much money on something you are used to buying as you go but such is the bullshit.....

Ok. Good idea to stock up on what y’all can but where is the resolve? It sounds like some of you have given up! What are you going to do if they ban stuff? Y’all going to just roll over and turn it all in? Damn. Put that paperwork in for that suppressor sir. Don’t stop anything you’ve been doing.

Given the current outlook, I see no point in stocking up. Either things go back to normal (doubt it) or they get worse (safe money bet). No amount of stocking up will help me. Y'all may have a different situation than I do.

Spare ar-14 and 15 parts and ak parts, I should have enough to keep the rifles running through my sons future kids lifetime now. I keep standing on the corner with a “will work for primers” sign but no luck so far.

59652.jpg

One for every red coat.

And this is what I’m talking about. We might as well just turn everything in and ask our masters for permission to take a dump from now on. Seems like everyone given up to me.
    If that's aimed at me, I was just stating what I feel is right for me. I'm still trying to get some things but I don't personally see much use for a stockpile for me.

I've been looking for the big cans of Spin-D. Looked a WM. loes, Safeway, Kmart. Hell I looked everywhere. Maybe I'll ask LL if he has any left over.
    Lets see if we can get a group buy going.