• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

What Came in the Mail Today

Balor

Private
Minuteman
Sep 12, 2013
Florida
At last the best annealer

Attachments

• ADD5B23B-6CD6-4D6C-A83E-B77BB64945A2.jpeg
    ADD5B23B-6CD6-4D6C-A83E-B77BB64945A2.jpeg
    369.2 KB · Views: 137
Reactions: C.R. Adams
Arguably "best", but definitely not "Perfect". I love my AMP. No flame, no bottles, no wife saying "Can't you do that outside" ... just enter a code and anneal a case every few seconds.

Wow!! Just show what you received in the mail, UPS, FedEx, or from wherever. This is not a b!^ch tread guys.

Reactions: C.R. Adams
LOL!

Congrats on your annealer.

For the record, I have an AMP. Also for the record, I built a gas annealer like pictured above for $80 in parts. It worked, and well. ...But I still ended up getting an AMP. :D

For what it’s worth maybe we are “bitching” because we haven’t gotten anything in the mail lol.

My Cole Tac kestrel pouch will be here this evening. I do have a nice new rear bag en route, along with a Manners PRS-TCS stock, and a legit non ARD sunshade from Tangent Theta all in the mail.

Reactions: Balor
I was still rooting for the mail order bride from china for you . that turned out to be a 48 years old man from Iran , that does not want to leave your home or you cause breaking up is hard to do lol . oh well good luck with the fancy toaster .

• Haha
Reactions: Balor and Krob95
In all seriousness, the craftsmanship does seem pretty top notch on the OP's annealer.

As long as its automated with a hopper. I did about 700 pieces of winchester 223 brass the other day. Yeah, have fun sitting at your AMP.

• Haha
Wow!! Just show what you received in the mail, UPS, FedEx, or from wherever. This is not a b!^ch tread guys.

I guess if you are going to tell a bunch of anonymous strangers on the internet what the "best" of anything is, you better be prepared to back that statement up, as anonymous strangers are going to have no problem challenging that statement.

Enjoy your annealer, it looks nice.