• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What cars you fools have?

9218C212-02B4-4B6E-8CC9-4DB929652A94.jpeg

I think @308pirate might appreciate my rice burner.

Still working on the heart transplant for the woman's car. Freaking unicorn!! But having something different is better than the cookie cutter dime a dozen.
View attachment 7637177
View attachment 7637181
Got the transmission crossmember fabbed up. The radiator is here. Waiting on the serpentine belt drive and the exhaust manifolds. Plus a couple other bits.
495 ft lbs and 405 hp
That's a sweet ride!
My 20s hotrod was a $200 '68 Olds, 1-350, 3 or 4 455s. Used to spank IROCs & TAs regularly When I sold it for $2500 I felt like I had given away my son.
Dream car? Kinda want it back...

I miss my vette some days, but I feel like the 392 Daytona Charger was more “athletic” if that makes sense. I bought a 2011 C6 off the showroom floor and had fun with it.
I actually do understand about the Vette. Buying this Vette was a dream for me and the idea of owning it was greater than actually owning it(once the new wore off). Even though the Vette is nicer and more comfy than my previous hotrod(2000 Camaro SS), I still miss the continuous pull when I "got on it" in the Camaro with the Yank 3600 stall converter. The manual tranny Vette is fun too though but I have to be so careful in the Vette.... it's so low.

Reactions: roostercogburn98
That's a sweet ride!
My 20s hotrod was a $200 '68 Olds, 1-350, 3 or 4 455s. Used to spank IROCs & TAs regularly When I sold it for $2500 I felt like I had given away my son.
Dream car? Kinda want it back...
Do it! Gotta love torque.

2011 F150, 257,000 on the clock..........2022 F250 6.7 Super Duty on the way.........

I’ve got a funny story. Last year some coolant fittings broke in my car(very common on P1 S40 Volvo’s) and my car overheated. Bad. That weekend we bought a minivan to cement our membership in the lame suburban parents club and the Volvo has sat since then. I finally got around to getting the head/turbo unit off to inspect the damage. And it is a fucking mess. The cylinders and head are all aluminum so I think it can be saved but check this disgusting shit out

DEBD68FA-2250-431A-B2F3-6150FFBF2D82.jpeg
E4C7E369-3E11-4ADA-ADA7-52A34A8202C6.jpeg

'69 442 convertible, Mach 1, Mondeo, T'bird, '77 Z28, '98 C5, and a half-dozen from this century. Most of those are my daughters'.

Her dailies are a Challenger or the C5.

Some people collect coins or stamps.. :D

Reactions: camocorvette
:) -I'm pretty queer for late model Pontiac muscle cars. (Holden, whatever. It says Pontiac on it so I call it Pontiac)

My street car:

2004 Pontiac GTO. 3.0L Whippled 421 LSX. E85 by the bucket and around 1100'ish to the tire. I bought this car new in 2005.

View attachment 7637528

Mini S in the background is my Wife's other car.

View attachment 7637530

The "Track Maggot"

2005 GTO.

25.3 cert chassis small tire car. 8.3L Whippled 331 and all the Methanol.

View attachment 7637529

2 winters worth of work. Everything in raw aluminum (minus heads and fuel cell) was made here at the shop.

View attachment 7637533

My wife's car:

2009 G8 GT.

ZL1 LSA setup on a 6.0. Makes right at 650 to the tire on pump 91. We bought this as a salvage car in 2017. I had a good 2 years just tracking down NOS OEM parts to get it back together correctly. New paint in summer of 20. If the mileage handn't been so low and the interior so good (literally show room new) we'd of prolly passed on it. Glad we didn't.

View attachment 7637536

View attachment 7637537

I’ve owned three GTO’s. Two 05 and an 06. I’ve got a lot of great memories in them.

Reactions: LRI
I drive a 1991.5 3/4 ton Dodge Cummins, 5 speed.

Dream truck: 1991.5 3/4 ton Dodge Cummins with a 5 speed.
I had one and I still buy and drive Cummins, but my 91.5 4x4 was a total piece of shit. It rode like a stage coach, body and interior were junk, continually went through voltage regulators if you got them wet, brakes didn't work, doors were literally falling off.......but the electric windows were awesome. So fast they were like guillotines.
My 1994 was an improvement in everyway. I still have it and it is solid.

I almost forgot about the dowel pin of death. I sold it to a neighbor and about a year later it happened. It has been sitting in weeds since.

Last edited:
I drive an '03 Tacoma TRD Offroad and a '14 3500 Ram Cummins
Wife drives a '21 Landcruiser

Probably be the same answer in 10 years. We drive stuff a long time.

Wife drives a Honda passport
I daily a 2011 f-150
Work truck is a 2014 f-350

All boring for us, I’ve done my fair share of stupid shit in my life and owning a fast/sports car ain’t for me. Can’t seem to keep my right foot off the go fast pedal.

My Whip--1990 Chev Lumina 3.1-- 4 speed OD Dark blue and rust primer. Only use it for trips primarily.
Down the highway it gets 30-35 MPG not so good around town but up in the 20s.
Has an AC on R12 that will make your nipples scratch glass.
Crank windows, AM/FM radio, put a toothpick in the power button to make radio go, push button direct start as the switch activation end of the key start is worn out.
I can park anywhere and theives don't even want to fuck with that old shit.
You don't want pictures.

My Whip--1990 Chev Lumina 3.1-- 4 speed OD Dark blue and rust primer. Only use it for trips primarily.
Down the highway it gets 30-35 MPG not so good around town but up in the 20s.
Has an AC on R12 that will make your nipples scratch glass.
Crank windows, AM/FM radio, put a toothpick in the power button to make radio go, push button direct start as the switch activation end of the key start is worn out.
I can park anywhere and theives don't even want to fuck with that old shit.
You don't want pictures.
Pictures, please!

I love that Ford f-100 the most! Wanna sell it??
Thanks. Love it as well, about once a month I get asked that and folks often leave a note on the windshield.
what is great about it is the carburetor isn’t adjusted quiet right and I am the only one in the family who drives it. Also love how low the bed is which makes it a hell of a lot easier to get stuff on and out if. Especially compared to the F350

Thank, that is the newest addition 2005 with 55,000 miles
Awesome. How often do you drive it? I’ve been kicking around the idea of getting some sort of 4wd vehicle and a G is on the list. The only thing is, I remember them being not the most comfortable to drive. It probably won’t be a daily driver but it will get driven a fair amount

Awesome. How often do you drive it? I’ve been kicking around the idea of getting some sort of 4wd vehicle and a G is on the list. The only thing is, I remember them being not the most comfortable to drive. It probably won’t be a daily driver but it will get driven a fair amount
it is a beast 5,500 lb tank; thank goodness this one has a supercharger and 550 horse power. I drive it at least once or twice a week (own too may vehicles and need to rotate) gas mileage is horrible about 10 in the city and 14 on the highway, steering is like driving a tractor seats are comfortable, viability is great you sit up high and no blind spots looking out the front. recently took it out of town on a couple hour trip and was very happy

with that said i still really like it. it is a 2005 G55 AMG with 55,000 miles

Reactions: The D
it is a beast 5,500 lb tank; thank goodness this one has a supercharger and 550 horse power. I drive it at least once or twice a week (own too may vehicles and need to rotate) gas mileage is horrible about 10 in the city and 14 on the highway, steering is like driving a tractor seats are comfortable, viability is great you sit up high and no blind spots looking out the front. recently took it out of town on a couple hour trip and was very happy

with that said i still really like it. it is a 2005 G55 AMG with 55,000 miles
My plan(very hypothetical right now) is to import a cdi G from early to mid 00’s so fuel economy will be much better that the G55. I would absolutely love to get a G400 with the bi-turbo V8 diesel but any 5 or 6 cylinder cdi will do. There are plenty of options to get more power if I feel the need. And maybe if I win the lottery I can put portal boxes on it…