• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What cars you fools have?

just an average chevy...
Chevy+Truck-MI+Rust.jpg
Looks like the official vehicle of Ohio

I'm not much into cars any more. This does it for me. I do think that a Hondata stage 2 tune might be coming up.
Accord 2.jpg

My dream vehicle
1622588987556.png

Reactions: Bama Fan
Mid90s Toyota car 5speed with 250k still has three of the hubcaps. And 15+yr old truck with 280k.

Dream car would be anything that I can drive for 5-10yrs with only normal maintenance like the two I drive now.

As long as it gets me from point A to B anything will do. They are a tool and depreciation is dumb.

Do yourself a favor and don’t... I work on those damn things every day & they are a money pit!

I know. Not a big deal to me. I know how to fix almost anything on them short of the electronics or the fiberglass.

1979 AMC Pacer with velvet interior, a disco ball hanging from the rear view mirror, skinny tires that stick out, a bouncy suspension, and a fat chick or two riding with me.

And you're mistaken for Steven Tyler almost every day, right?

Just wondering what cars you guys got and what is your dream car? We can all dream can’t we... for me dream car is e92 m3 2013 comp package
I had the '11 E90 M3 (in LM Blue). DCT 7-speed, there's nothing like that sound of it blipping on downshift 🙌. H&R springs dropped the front 0.5" and rear 1". Never got around to supercharging, but I never made up my mind on going with VF's VF1 or the VF2 (would have needed different headers and exhaust plumbing).

Fun car, very quick, bitch to work on for anything serious (e-star bolts in weird places), the only major known issue that I'm aware of are the crappy rod bearings that have to be replace to avoid catastrophic engine failure lol

I had the '11 E90 M3 (in LM Blue). DCT 7-speed, there's nothing like that sound of it blipping on downshift 🙌. H&R springs dropped the front 0.5" and rear 1". Never got around to supercharging, but I never made up my mind on going with VF's VF1 or the VF2 (would have needed different headers and exhaust plumbing).

Fun car, very quick, bitch to work on for anything serious (e-star bolts in weird places), the only major known issue that I'm aware of are the crappy rod bearings that have to be replace to avoid catastrophic engine failure lol

I did the rod bearings on my V10 M5 on jack stands in my garage as preventative maintenance at 85K. Wasn't bad at all and learned a lot about the car, but had other cars to drive, so I took my time and kept it enjoyable. Such great cars.

You got any pics? I would like to see! And yeah the rod bearings are a bitch apparently...

Height or....girth? I’m 6’6” 210lbs, and the Dodge Challenger fit with room to spare. Truly a joy to drive, even long distances without sore knees.
Grey Challengers are my favorite. A real 'crowd pleaser.'

images (21).jpeg

I never met some ones wife yet who didn't know how to shift a manual ........

Reactions: madppcs
04 Rubicon, 01 Cherokee, 16 Kia Soul.

Wife needed a daily driver when the Cherokee had some issues.

Saturday. Making progress... Now that we have a baseline we can turn it up and see how deep into the 5's we can get.

HoOdRaT:

332 cubic inch LS2 platform
Whipple 8.3 Liter Supercharger
Alky Digger water to air intercooler (We "burn" 7lbs of ice per pass, lol!)
All the Methanol...

This run was a peasantry 25lbs of boost. Now we throw the onion at it.

Saturday. Making progress... Now that we have a baseline we can turn it up and see how deep into the 5's we can get.

HoOdRaT:

332 cubic inch LS2 platform
Whipple 8.3 Liter Supercharger
Alky Digger water to air intercooler (We "burn" 7lbs of ice per pass, lol!)
All the Methanol...

This run was a peasantry 25lbs of boost. Now we throw the onion at it.

FUCK YEAH!!!!!

Reactions: oneshot86
New to me 2012 F-150 w/ 5.0l. Platinum. 4" BDS lift
A8F3C2BF-B53A-47D7-9687-279551A50092.jpeg

In the middle of rebuilding my 68 Camaro. Had it since I was 14 and it was my first car that me and my dad rebuilt for 2 years prior to getting my license. Time to make it less of a daily driver and more of a fun car. Can't wait to finish it up and drive it again so I can mess with some of these super fast modern production cars roaming the streets.

-DSE mini tubs
-DSE 4 link
-Fabricated 9"
-408 LSX built direct port nitrous motor.
-T56 Magnum triple disc monster clutch
-Holley Dominator ECU

B&W pic is of the car before doing all the work.
FB_IMG_1637270448503.jpg

Screenshot_20211118-162636_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20211118-162348_Facebook.jpg

A little more room in there now...
FB_IMG_1637270500512.jpg

Daily driver is a 2010 Toyota Yaris with 312000 on the clock. Still gets 35 MPG which is nice with a 100 mile a day commute. Dream car is a Legacy Customs 1947 Dodge Powerwagon...
Hells yeah.

I have a mono-wiper too. The kids call it the roller skate... roll up windows and manual transmission too.

In the middle of rebuilding my 68 Camaro. Had it since I was 14 and it was my first car that me and my dad rebuilt for 2 years prior to getting my license. Time to make it less of a daily driver and more of a fun car. Can't wait to finish it up and drive it again so I can mess with some of these super fast modern production cars roaming the streets.

-DSE mini tubs
-DSE 4 link
-Fabricated 9"
-408 LSX built direct port nitrous motor.
-T56 Magnum triple disc monster clutch
-Holley Dominator ECU

B&W pic is of the car before doing all the work.
View attachment 7743169
View attachment 7743166
View attachment 7743167
A little more room in there now...
View attachment 7743168
Awe.
Some

Reactions: SouthFLShootin