• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What charges?

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    So why do the cops have to press charges. The gun was legal. There was no problem until a nosy grandma messed with it. She had no intentions of harming anyone, just her ignorance of firearms caused it to go off. I see no crime here except the police needing to charge someone to justify their existance. May the charge will come from the DA? But why not just give everybody involved a stern talking to and let it go?https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/037c6b...226df793/ss_grandma-shot-3-year-old-with.html

Yeah, if being stupid was a crime they would not be able to sell lottery tickets.

Reactions: Maggot
    So, she was in someone else's home, fucking with a firearm that wasn't hers and didn't know anything about and she discharged a round injuring a child.

how did she know to look under the bed?
    She was being nosy and poking around the house, possibly looking to steal something, or, maybe the story she told the police didn't add up.
    Is she a frequent flier with numerous contacts with police?
    The prosecutor will likely drop the charges, but my suspicion is, she either talked herself into an arrest or she is a known entity.
    Still, endangerment exists and they could likely charge the parents as well IF the bedroom door was unlocked.
    Why don't you try thinking through what is reported and see if it passes the smell test before going on one of your anti-cop rants.

Reactions: QuickNDirty
    So, she was in someone else's home, fucking with a firearm that wasn't hers and didn't know anything about and she discharged a round injuring a child.

how did she know to look under the bed?
    She was being nosy and poking around the house, possibly looking to steal something, or, maybe the story she told the police didn't add up.
    Is she a frequent flier with numerous contacts with police?
    The prosecutor will likely drop the charges, but my suspicion is, she either talked herself into an arrest or she is a known entity.
    Still, endangerment exists and they could likely charge the parents as well IF the bedroom door was unlocked.
    Why don't you try thinking through what is reported and see if it passes the smell test before going on one of your anti-cop rants.

I dont do anti cop rants. It was a question? If you bothered to look I suggested the DA myght be the ones pressing charges. Dont get those panties so waddd up.