• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What do I do now?

considering all the ruger Americans out there shooting half moa all day long you’d think they could at least do better than that
I have doubts Ruger Americans are shooting half moa all day long.

I had a rifle from SAC built about a year ago too. It shoots great, but when I got it I found the bolt nose had a flat spot on the corner like someone dropped it and the Bix and Andy trigger I sent them had a safety lever that was bent.

I wasn't very happy about it and began questioning the build. In the end it shoots great. I sent my trigger to bullet central and bolt to BAT Machine to have them repaired.

Mark offered to fix them for me, but he didn't take responsibility for the damage. I figured, why send it back to the people who screwed it up in the first place?

Also, when I picked up the rifle, I found that it was shipped with the trigger attached to the action and it was loose in the box. There was no bubble wrap or Styrofoam to keep it from moving around. I asked Mark about that too, and he remarked that they've never had a problem shipping rifles out that way.

I feel like a jerk posting this on an open forum, but then I didn't like being jerked around either. Building this rifle was very expensive for me and it should never have left SACs shop in that condition.

They for sure do check the comments on all the YouTube videos of them, tons of people shooting half moa all day long

;)