• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What do your local douchebags drive?

In and around So Cal its Teslas followed by Piouses.

Passed 5 McClarens in a "convoy" yesterday... didn't know whether to thumbs up or one-finger salute.

Still, fun to see.

The rest are Subarus, Forerunners, and Tahoe's for the locals, Teslas for the transplants.

Lots of "namaste" going on around here SMH.

In SoCal it’s every luxury car, lifted fag 150s, Jeep’s, and Silverados, but the worst is the poors with their shitty rice rockets with shit parts that sounds like shit and looks like shit all shit.
Ever listen to a ricer boast? 😂🤣😂 on top of not knowing jack shit about cars, excuses flow when they get their ass kicked in a quarter mile by a 1991 Volvo.

• Haha
Reactions: kriller134
I swear people look at caricatures and think "yeah, that's the look"...
View attachment 7635208
Well look at some libta
How does that work? Mechanically speaking?

Traction must be atrocious and I bet those tires didn't last more than a month or two.

.....why??
traction is atrocious, plus they scrape on a pebble, tires, suspension, bearings and bushings fail quick. Looks absolutely ridiculous, and shitty, like the axles have just simply snapped.
why? They’re dumbasses with mommy’s credit card 🤣

Fun thread, around here, real punks "roll coal" in dodge Trucks, high dollar SUV's for clueless moms on cell phones.
Lately I see a push in new jeep pickups. Makes me wonder if sucking a half mile of cock will gain you entry in such a club.

Reactions: Bender
Almost every time the traffic is backed up on I-70 in Colorado, it's some Asshat with Illinois plates causing the problems because they think they own the fast lane, but they don't know what fast is.

Same here. Assholes won't leave the PASSING lane until someone brake checks them.

Yup, Subarus here too. With roof racks and Bernie stickers. Lots of Bernie stickers.

Found this on the internet, but it's a solid example of the norm around here.

I bet $100 buck this asshole doesn't pay more taxes than he's required to. If he'd like he can pay more in taxes by donating money to the Fed every April 15th on top of his taxes.

Harley’s.......

Yep

1622216147407.png

I drive to work in the dark almost every day of the year and invariably come spring and fall those assholes will have the headlight on high beam and those two spotlights on.

They would never dim them when I flashed my high beams in my old car. My new car has some wicked LED headlights. They dim theirs now.

Reactions: Maxwell
All the above here. Usually loaded with decals saying things like “Idahome”, and almost invariably, perfectly clean Carhartt clothing and beards.

Other than the dust, what's so challenging about those roads?

You could find all the challenge you want. Steep hills, rocks, logs, ravines, creeks. It has Miles of trails with different difficulty levels like a ski slopes. Then there is a obstacle course in the middle thats cool to hang out drink beer watch all the different vehicles. Some just for show and toy haulers some for serious off road.

Has this thread made anyone else acutely aware that 90% of people in their town are douchebags? The vast diversity of douchebaggery is staggering!

Reactions: BoltRunner
Define douchebag?

Pretty sure my stock 07 Tahoe isnt putting me too far up on the douchebag vehicular scale

Oner person's perfectly normal daily driver is another man's douche-bagovan. And, douche-baggery transcends vehicle choice. And, and, douche-baggery is a sliding scale. What passes for a douche-bag in Nebraska (for example) doesn't even register on the scale in Houston...

Define douchebag?

Pretty sure my stock 07 Tahoe isnt putting me too far up on the douchebag vehicular scale
So, don't fret. You're probably a douche-bag, somewhere... I mean, being from NorCal pretty much makes you a douche-bag in SoCal (and visa versa). And, being from CA pretty much makes you a douche-bag everywhere else on the planet. So, buck up. You can be part of the party...

Oner person's perfectly normal daily driver is another man's douche-bagovan. And, douche-baggery transcends vehicle choice. And, and, douche-baggery is a sliding scale. What passes for a douche-bag in Nebraska (for example) doesn't even register on the scale in Houston...

So, don't fret. You're probably a douche-bag, somewhere... I mean, being from NorCal pretty much makes you a douche-bag in SoCal (and visa versa). And, being from CA pretty much makes you a douche-bag everywhere else on the planet. So, buck up. You can be part of the party...
LoL this is true it's definitely a sliding scale... I'm the coolest person I know but then again I hang out with no one, I avoid crowds, and I dislike the majority of the world so my view on cool might be skewed 🤣

Ironically I'm moving to Idaho in 3 weeks so yeah being from CA im sure jumping into another locale Douche-baggery scale my douchebag status will rise dramatically.

maybe I could show up to the local PSR match with a freshly trimmed beard, tank top, board shorts, and flip flops just to boost it further. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 65x55guy
Ironically I'm moving to Idaho in 3 weeks so yeah being from CA im sure jumping into another locale Douche-baggery scale my douchebag status will rise dramatically.

maybe I could show up to the local PSR match with a freshly trimmed beard, tank top, board shorts, and flip flops just to boost it further. 🤔
One thing I have learned about PRS. Never bet against the guy in flip flops...

It will.... lol! You’ll fit right in.

Reactions: 2aBaC̶a̶
Every state has them but goddamn Tennessee is really fucking bad. I really avoid driving through your state for that reason.

I like how it's specifically illegal in Georgia to camp in the far left lane and how the Georgia State Patrol reminds people that they MEAN it.

There are signs posted along the roadways to stay to the right "except" to pass, which means pass on the left, then move back over to the right lane until you need to pass again. Unfortunately, TN does not enforce this at all. Left laners here will stay in the left lane for 30 miles or more, and usually in the blind spot of the car in the right lane. :mad:

Reactions: 308pirate

Do it, don't think about it just do it... Talk about craft beer, being progressive, and tell everyone how brave Caitlyn Jenner is... They'll welcome you with open arms.

Yep

View attachment 7635264

I drive to work in the dark almost every day of the year and invariably come spring and fall those assholes will have the headlight on high beam and those two spotlights on.

They would never dim them when I flashed my high beams in my old car. My new car has some wicked LED headlights. They dim theirs now.
The worst part about this is these morons mantra of "loud pipes save lives" so as they split the lanes and pass every car they are constantly revving to "alert" you they are coming through. Saw an asshat with a rice rocket trying to do this except his pipes were not loud so to make up for it he was constantly floating the valves lol. Was expecting the bike to die right there.

I think to answer this thread you should have to post what crap box you personally drive as well. Its subjective, yeah you think hotrods are douchy cause you drive a Lincoln towncar with 8 cylinders like it only has 3. You think big trucks are douchy... but own a 10,000 dollar douche master bang stick supreme. Its only douchy out of context. Even the stanced guys.... erp... have their place... maybe, just maybe if you are hating on every done up ride... you are the douche.

Reactions: phxfa
Mils vs moa.. turbo vs n/a. 243>6mm cm..... 350 vs 2.2 turbo.... its all the same story

Hummer H2, with low profile tires and/or spinner rims.

And, any car with these fucking things on them. Seen several in the Houston area...

And, for the record, we’ve got a stock 2wd 2014 Chevrolet Silverado, a stock 2015 wrangler unlimited (4wd),and a 2019 Subaru Ascent (awd).

That’s #1, 2, and 3 on the DB list, apparently.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: Texasflyer
16222419969457426494309467597288.jpg

My tchotchke is a remove before flight tag from when i was an aviation mechanic. They arent all stuffed animals. I race when i want to, not when im told to. Old school style though, not on city streets in public traffic. But not on the track either. Better have at least 10 bens to make it a run.

Hummer H2, with low profile tires and/or spinner rims.

And, any car with these fucking things on them. Seen several in the Houston area...

And, for the record, we’ve got a stock 2wd 2014 Chevrolet Silverado, a stock 2015 wrangler unlimited (4wd),and a 2019 Subaru Ascent (awd).

That’s #1, 2, and 3 on the DB list, apparently.🙄
Once upon a time in Tomball I saw an 18 wheeler with spinners. Dumbest thing ever.

'12 Tacoma on 33's and a '10 v6 Rav4.

Pretty much in the clear on DB vehicles- 2006 Toyota Tundra 4door that I’ll never sell.... ever for (almost) any price, a 2007 GMC Sierra 2500 diesel and a 2015 Forest river FR3 class A motor home. All mostly stock.... Yoda says,” Low my Douch-baggery is”... hahaha! (Dammit.... don’t drink and post)

Reactions: flyfisher117
Other than the dust, what's so challenging about those roads?
Holster Hills is fairly well known in the 4 wheeling community. They have the "Top Truck Challenge" there. Of course being there on a dirt road doest mean they participated in anything that a Prius couldn't handle. But there is stuff there nearly fit to stick a monster truck.

Holster Hills is fairly well known in the 4 wheeling community. They have the "Top Truck Challenge" there. Of course being there on a dirt road doest mean they participated in anything that a Prius couldn't handle. But there is stuff there nearly fit to stick a monster truck.

I honestly didn't know shit about the place. That's why I asked.

Pretty much in the clear on DB vehicles- 2006 Toyota Tundra 4door that I’ll never sell.... ever for (almost) any price, a 2007 GMC Sierra 2500 diesel and a 2015 Forest river FR3 class A motor home. All mostly stock.... Yoda says,” Low my Douch-baggery is”... hahaha! (Dammit.... don’t drink and post)
Is that your garage?

Subarus and tan Hondas are my nemesis, but the biggest douchbags are the trucks on 81 that are both governed to 65, but one of them can do 65.57864392 so it thinks it has to pass. That combined with the hills equals miles of backups.
This about the trucks. Any tractor trailer combo on an interstate freeway, in any lane other than the far right, can straight get fucked.

According to yall I'm the DB: Audi 'SUV' modded TDI rolling coal passing you on the right doing 95+ at 33mpg cuz your dumass doesn't know to get the eff out of the way for faster traffic... LOL.

Every state has them but goddamn Tennessee is really fucking bad. I really avoid driving through your state for that reason.

I like how it's specifically illegal in Georgia to camp in the far left lane and how the Georgia State Patrol reminds people that they MEAN it.

Try driving I-4. The left lane idiots are in numbers not seen in other states.
Also, the average speed is right at 83mph.
Think of all the fucking euro-fags driving the 80 miles from Tampa to Orlando, not knowing where they are going and afraid to get out of the fucking FAST lane.
It's actually quicker to drive the outside lanes because no-one uses them.
Up is down, down is up.