• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What does a tattoo say about you?

I mentioned Lev 19:28 because you asked Finris why it was against his Jewish religion. Jews typically follow "the Law", as it is written in the Pentateuch (first 5 books of the Bible). I apologize if you know all this already - since you asked Finris, I'm going to proceed like you didn't.

As someone that has put his faith in Jesus Christ - realizing my salvation is completely by His grace and not by anything I have done or can do - I believe that I'm free from Old Testament Law because of the New Covenant. No one other than Jesus himself was ever able to perfectly follow OT Law. Those laws were given to Israel to show how futile it was to try to be holy. No one could ever follow them all. The New Covenant through Jesus freed us from the Law. But that doesn't mean that a believing Christian has license to continue willful sinning.

All that was probably more than asked for. But I do believe what I said above is Biblically accurate.

FULL OF FAIL! The first 5 books are called the Humash or the first 5 books of Moses. When you add the rest of the books to it like the Psalms the books of kings and the Prophets and so forth that is referred to as the Tanakh (Hebrew: תנ"ך‎). When you start discussing your faith and why the JEWS are wrong! I'm sorry you don't even know a thing about the Jewish faith, nor the reason why we say NO! PM me if you have any questions, or go look up the thread about the Passion if it made the move me and several others had a long conversation until the management stepped in and put a stop to it.