• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What dumb shit are we going to see from ShotShow this year?

What else do we get from SHOT? Lots of whining bitches. ;)

"Why would Smith and Wesson make this new model XZY when Glock already makes the model 123? Blah blah blah..."

Because Smith and Wesson doesn't make any money on Glock 123's asshole. :D

Reactions: Maggot
So you're saying you don't like gay ass names?
I have always wondered about gay ass names. Is it a problem with gay names? Or a problem with ass names? What about heterosexual ass names. I don't care about the "non-binary" because that is a logical contradiction. There is nothing to compare with.

No problem here, either, just looking for clarification.

I’m using the term ‘gay ass’ as a synonym for ridiculous. Possibly dumb.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronws
Decimals in twist rate, 9.34, 10.26 ect ect, to go with those revolutionary new optimized 198.45 grainers.

Of course, all of this is for the new 7.6 creamoor.
No, not a 7.6 creamoor. It'll be something like a 7.06mm EASTERN (we have Western...we need an Eastern now). It'll be an improved 7mm Rem Mag with slightly better ballistics, less recoil (somehow), non-belted, and of course able to shoot SUPER High BC bullets.

Reactions: camotoe
OMG!!! The Hill and Mac trainwreck non existent STG-44!! But made by PSA. Maybe just maybe we will see it.
Just saw the interview. Regular orders will be more expensive that pre-existing orders. Fuuuuuck. It was already a $4-5k gun. No wonder he danced around the “how much?” question like a ballerina.

Firearms developers since 2015
6FA8DDFD-9578-482E-BE61-753D338A8A6F.png

Found this interesting thing from Bond Arms

9F14D2C5-D73B-4822-8A5F-60E0AA6993D9.jpeg

Being a fan of the Winchester 1895 I do like lever guns that can take spritzer bullets. If it can use standard AR uppers with just a different BCG and AGB you could turn the gas off and it would make a pretty good suppressor host with way more caliber options than the standard lever rifle.

• Wow
Reactions: Mr.BR
The Holosun thermal/camera/pistol RD seems to be getting the pantys wet.

Not just one lever AR but two.... I can't believe it's even a thing

Not just one lever AR but two.... I can't believe it's even a thing
Lucas McCain would be even more badass.

Reactions: kindabitey
I want to see a flashlight with a rail for a flashlight.
Well you need an offset. So the main light is zeroed for your LVPO that's always on max, and then the side light is for your side red dot and zeroed for only the most dynamic situations. Operator as F (which I would love on a shirt by the way (hint there))