What gun related item(s) have you bought during the Pandemic?

Doc68

Almost a doctor
Belligerents
Feb 17, 2014
CO, Fort Carson
Just before the shutdown in Nevada, I received a $25 Gift Card from Scheels, but could not use it as online they were out of stock (a rush on firearm related items?) and the store itself was closed and it particularly was out of stock. Finally they re-opened and I went down and waited in line #22 of what eventually grew to be even a longer line. In about 10 min. I got in and walked UP the 35 steps of the stairs next to the escalator, which I have never used ever since they opened. Personally proud of that fact. They did not have any freebie OnTarget magazines (available online anyways) and there were ribbon rails around the handgun cases (kinda like the waiting lines at Disneyland), so I went over to the ammo department where a employee gets the ammo you want. No browsing in that area. I told him I was interested in some .22 Magnum and he rattled off some brand names and I said I would like some Hornady V-tip. Two boxes of 100 rounds ran just about $25 anyways and I made up the tax in cash. Now I am just waiting for a weekday morn when I wake up early enough and don't fall back asleep and it is not too windy, nor cold to go out into the desert to go shootin'.
My in the Army son of of 19 years just bought a Mossberg shotgun for turkeys. He has already gone out twice, but as luck would have it, on successive days, he spotted some gobblers, but twice aborted to shoot because other hunters had moved near into his line of fire. However, he shootin' buddy manage to get a couple of they had some cooked turkey for several days.
Sooooo, what have you bought recently?
All my shit fell out of my boat.....

Reactions: Alphatreedog

chowder

Private
Belligerents
May 8, 2010
Southeast, Michigan
Finished my 450 bushmaster build including optic. Added optic to my 5.56 AR. Sent my Polytech M14 to Warbird for bolt conversion. During my week furlough loaded 1000 223 and 1000 9mm. Plus a couple hundred each of 308, 30/06, 44 mag, and 50 450 bushmaster. Lotta work for a single stage press.

Greg Langelius *

Resident Elder Fart
Belligerents
Aug 10, 2001
Arizona, good place for me...
Three Choate E2 AR15 A2 Stocks, three PSA A2 Buffer Tubes and assemblies, five Choate extended A2 Butt Pads, two EGW A2 Bag Riders, one Luth-AR MBA-5 Stock, four Luth-AR Chubby Grips, one S.P. Enterprises Enhanced 6.5 Grendel Extractor, one J.P Enterprises 308 Silent Captured Buffer Assembly. Assorted A2 buttplate screws, and some other small sundry fasteners.

Now all (but my M4gery) AR's are now set up as Bag Riders, replacing four M4 Collapsible stocks. All components are installed.

I figure (and hope...) the time was expended wisely.

Greg

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman
Just before the shutdown in Nevada, I received a $25 Gift Card from Scheels, but could not use it as online they were out of stock (a rush on firearm related items?) and the store itself was closed and it particularly was out of stock. Finally they re-opened and I went down and waited in line #22 of what eventually grew to be even a longer line. In about 10 min. I got in and walked UP the 35 steps of the stairs next to the escalator, which I have never used ever since they opened. Personally proud of that fact. They did not have any freebie OnTarget magazines (available online anyways) and there were ribbon rails around the handgun cases (kinda like the waiting lines at Disneyland), so I went over to the ammo department where a employee gets the ammo you want. No browsing in that area. I told him I was interested in some .22 Magnum and he rattled off some brand names and I said I would like some Hornady V-tip. Two boxes of 100 rounds ran just about $25 anyways and I made up the tax in cash. Now I am just waiting for a weekday morn when I wake up early enough and don't fall back asleep and it is not too windy, nor cold to go out into the desert to go shootin'.
My in the Army son of of 19 years just bought a Mossberg shotgun for turkeys. He has already gone out twice, but as luck would have it, on successive days, he spotted some gobblers, but twice aborted to shoot because other hunters had moved near into his line of fire. However, he shootin' buddy manage to get a couple of they had some cooked turkey for several days.
Sooooo, what have you bought recently?

AMMO...

SO... MUCH... AMMO...

Nik H

Constantly Learning
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Jan 22, 2014
Of course this started that cascade...

View attachment 7328814

That Hide deal was right up there with the two big boxes of M118LR I got that a member here was selling.

Liberals, everything they do backfires on them, tell us we cant go to restaurants than we spend the extra money on gun stuff - maroons.
I have a real nice M19-4. It was my first handgun...a gift from my father when I turned 21. It has the combat trigger and hammer....I haven't shot it in 15 years. Blueing is still gorgeous

ajv35XX

Random User
Belligerents
Dec 9, 2013
A few new pairs of Silkies, an OAF shemag, Oaklies, and a tactical beer holder for my plate carrier to really rock that look on the range

Jgunner

Gunny Sergeant
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2019
Arizona
Sold most stuff. Want to sell more. Paid for a solvent trap that i want to form 1, but its been a week and no shipping. Bought steel from mkmachining over a month ago and it hasn’t shipped. They stopped answering my calls. Not sure why.

Bitchtitsbob

Private
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2020
Libtardtopia
Bought nothing gun related. Checked the doomsday supplies back in mid-February as things were ramping up, added some more protein, asswipe, NSAIDs, baby wipes to the stockpile. Slowly saving up to upgrade the glass on the SHTF gas gun just in case COVID-20 makes the government go full retard.

Sniff

Private
Belligerents
Mar 9, 2003
New Zealand
A second hand Atlas bipod for a Rem 700 and a MAE suppressor to go on my Ruger 22/45. The one currently on the Ruger will go back on the Rem Mod 7 .223.

On the first day after our lockdown ended, I brought a brick of subsonic .22 ammo for the Ruger and 2200 small pistol primers.

Aries256

Its Asshole, Major Asshole, nice to meet ya!
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2019
Sadly none. Tho I am eyeballing a RPR in .338 lap. Plus a .338 lap die set...... and some brass.....powder.... and projectiles...... sheesh and I thought headphones were expensive 🤣

Aries256

Its Asshole, Major Asshole, nice to meet ya!
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2019
Nah this time I went with American made headphones, in ear phones, and a beefy amp for the big boys.

Gunfighter14e2

Rusty Nail
Belligerents
Jul 9, 2002
Alabama
eHam.net
Nothing gun related bought here. Have bought a few different machine tools an associated trinkets to complete a project or two. Had to buy one piece for the mill so as to make a jig for the lathe,....the rabbit holes are long & deep with some of shit I come up with,....are there pills for this???

Kir

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2019
Sparks, NV
Got my Cabelas statement and found I had $20 in rewards points, so I called them and they had recently re-opened, thanks Gov. Sissylak, so we took a drive there and I went in and got two boxes of .22 Magnum and a box of .30-.30 ammo and charged the balance on my card. Hoping for nice weather after the weekend.

Matt_3479

Sergeant
Belligerents
Oct 12, 2009
Haha as far as my wife knows, a 1lbs of h-4350.

-4 lbs ofh-4350
-8lbs of rl 16
- mpa comp chassis
- 25 creed prefit
- terminus Zeus
-3 tt triggers (2 diamond 1 special)
- heathen brake
-mdt ckye pod
- A&d fx-120i v3 combo
- 500 blackjack bullets
-500 Berger 105’s
-25 creed alpha brass
- fix it sticks kit
- giraud trimmer
- 4 more collets on order
- avian x turkey decoys
- 6 new arrows
- alps grand slam turkey vest

So it’s a good thing the wife doesn’t have an account

OldSalty

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2019
Bought a box of bird shot for my 12ga shotgun. Shotgun is all one needs.

Darayavaus

Anti-Globalist
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2019
I’ve been selling and buying a bunch of gun related stuff since the stay at home stuff happened. I normally travel 40 weeks per year for work, so actually being at home for 8 weeks has been a welcome change. Being home has given me the time to go through my stuff to market items I no longer need and decide what things need to be upgraded. I sold a bunch or parts, optics, guns, etc and purchased some parts, optics, and a new pistol for the wife’s birthday. Online sales seem to be generating more traffic than usual, I think many people are stuck at home bored and looking for something to play with.
same here. I unloaded a bunch of crap and replaced it with stuff that I might actually use. I'm down to only a few things that I still need to sell.

Kir

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2019
Sparks, NV
Just an observation/joke...I see so many people buying bi/tri-pods, I think a lot of people are just takin' what the gov dishes out, while laying down! :cool:

Reactions: Austinjunks