• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

What happened to all my posts?

GatorMD97

Precisely Inaccurate
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2017
Thomasville, GA
I've been out of shooting for about a year due to various issues. What happened to all my prior posts etc? Now I can't buy or sell on the hide without paying to get a new post count? I have bought many things on the site before and am a bit confused about what happened.

me too and it seems awfully insincere to write hi a hundred times. Fortunately I’ve got a couple inexpensive rifles that shoot better than I do, some glass that makes me think I need lasik and enough ammo to sink a small battleship, just by weight of course, although it may be a kids bathtub toy battleship, lol! Looking forward to seeing how things are with scout out of the picture! Cheers all!

me too and it seems awfully insincere to write hi a hundred times. Fortunately I’ve got a couple inexpensive rifles that shoot better than I do, some glass that makes me think I need lasik and enough ammo to sink a small battleship, just by weight of course, although it may be a kids bathtub toy battleship, lol! Looking forward to seeing how things are with scout out of the picture! Cheers all!
Your join date looks pre scout, pm a mod, ask him.